Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,392 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:44 AM

Man Scammed Of N10m By A Prophet, Cries Out (screenshots) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Scammed Of N10m By A Prophet, Cries Out (screenshots) (22922 Views)

Ann: Nigerian Man Scammed My Heart, My Soul, My Money - American Woman / Journalist Reveals How A Fake Disabled Man Scammed Her In Lagos / Man Scammed Businessman Of N220K At Sheraton Hotel, Abuja. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Scammed Of N10m By A Prophet, Cries Out (screenshots) by elsavado(m): 5:30pm On Feb 19, 2019
GOOD EVENING MY GOOD PEOPLE, PLEASE HE CAN CONTACT THE ORDINARY PRESIDENT, HUMAN RIGHT RADIO TV ABUJA FOR IMMEDIATE RECOVERY OF ALL MONEY GIVEN TO THAT MAN. ANY PART OF THE COUNTRY THE GUY IS PLEASE HE CAN CHANNEL HIS COMPLAIN TO; info@humanrightsradiotv.com, Address is Human Rights Radio, Plot 1184 Kaura District, Beside Games Village, FCT, Abuja. You will not pay kobo before, during and even after your money have been recovered. You can contact me in case you need more assistance or clarification on 08094225252. That so called Prophet must vomit that money out. I live in Abuja.
Re: Man Scammed Of N10m By A Prophet, Cries Out (screenshots) by TinyHacker: 5:47pm On Feb 19, 2019
Idiot, serves you right
Re: Man Scammed Of N10m By A Prophet, Cries Out (screenshots) by hope4life: 6:43pm On Feb 19, 2019
Baawaa:
The two of you are fools

God bless you for that.I'm a Christian. I've said it.The prophet that dupes a person and that person are both fools.
Re: Man Scammed Of N10m By A Prophet, Cries Out (screenshots) by harowins: 7:33pm On Feb 19, 2019
[size=8pt][/size]
Mysociallife:
The guy deserves it. Mumu

Q1Aq
Read my signature guys... smiley
Re: Man Scammed Of N10m By A Prophet, Cries Out (screenshots) by Coolgent(m): 11:09pm On Feb 19, 2019
Sad to say majority of our christians brothers are gullible undecided.
Cant u guys use my dumb brain?
Seed sowing my ass!
Re: Man Scammed Of N10m By A Prophet, Cries Out (screenshots) by babeosisi: 2:04am On Feb 20, 2019
Juell:
Did he collect the money at gunpoint? When he was going to the prophet did he tell anyone? Now he's crying scam

You can say the same for a 419 scammer.
It'still a crime
Re: Man Scammed Of N10m By A Prophet, Cries Out (screenshots) by babeosisi: 2:11am On Feb 20, 2019
IYANGBALI:
Ibo ibo I dey hail o

And oziegbe is an igbo name to you
All these Dullards wey full naija
Everything not Yoruba is Igbo to your thick skulls
Oyedepo,adeboye,iginla,olukoya and Co that have been scamming from time immemoral are from where again?
Re: Man Scammed Of N10m By A Prophet, Cries Out (screenshots) by Eroms4life17(m): 5:16am On Feb 20, 2019
Administration1:
HE IS AN IDIOT
the fake prophet or the scammed brother?
Re: Man Scammed Of N10m By A Prophet, Cries Out (screenshots) by IYANGBALI: 7:35am On Feb 20, 2019
babeosisi:

And oziegbe is an igbo name to you
All these Dullards wey full naija
Everything not Yoruba is Igbo to your thick skulls
Oyedepo,adeboye,iginla,olukoya and Co that have been scamming from time immemoral are from where again?
Ibo ibo I dey hail o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ekiti Boys Accused Of Stealing Eye Drops For Their Father Released From Prison / NYSC Corps Member Found Dead In Ogun Apartment / Indian Police Bust ‘Notorious’ Drug Cartel, Two Nigerians Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.