Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,081 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

INEC Releases Statement On Atiku's $1million And Dubai House Gift To Adamawa REC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Releases Statement On Atiku's $1million And Dubai House Gift To Adamawa REC (3139 Views)

Adamawa: REC Allegedly Pressurizes Returning Officer To Manipulate Results / Atiku $1 Million, Dubai House Gift To Adamawa REC – INEC Releases Statement / INEC Releases Dates For 2019 Elections In Nigeria (Photo, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

INEC Releases Statement On Atiku's $1million And Dubai House Gift To Adamawa REC by joshuisiukwu: 8:18am On Feb 19, 2019
Following viral claims on alleged Atiku's $1million and Dubai house gift to Adamawa REC, Kashim Gaidam, the Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC, has released a statement which countered it.

The INEC who urged Nigerians to ignore the claims about Atiku's $1million and Dubai house gift to Adamawa REC, added that the INEC executive has dissociated himself from the fake news. A tweet on INEC's official handle reads;

“FAKE NEWS ALERT: The Adamawa INEC REC completely disassociates himself from the allegation that he had an offer of $1m and a house in Dubai as no offer whatsoever was ever made to him by any one.”

https://unclesuru.com/2019/02/19/inec-releases-statement-on-alleged-atikus-1million-and-dubai-house-gift-to-adamawa-rec/

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44

Re: INEC Releases Statement On Atiku's $1million And Dubai House Gift To Adamawa REC by Wizklynd23(m): 8:22am On Feb 19, 2019
INEC trying to cover up Atiku corrupt activities..
I always knew INEC is invisibly working for ATiku ..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Releases Statement On Atiku's $1million And Dubai House Gift To Adamawa REC by Sunmolar(m): 8:22am On Feb 19, 2019
efcc/dss will not ignore.cos if they investigate, inec can't come clean. Don't play Jekyll & hide.
Re: INEC Releases Statement On Atiku's $1million And Dubai House Gift To Adamawa REC by SarkinYarki: 8:23am On Feb 19, 2019
APC and lies

12 Likes

Re: INEC Releases Statement On Atiku's $1million And Dubai House Gift To Adamawa REC by MadeInTokyo: 8:24am On Feb 19, 2019
APC propaganda is of recent has turned to jokes

16 Likes

Re: INEC Releases Statement On Atiku's $1million And Dubai House Gift To Adamawa REC by magoo10(m): 8:24am On Feb 19, 2019
Apc and fake news self

Tommorow oga lie lie will come and be telling us how fake news is destroying Nigeria meanwhile they are the main culprit.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Releases Statement On Atiku's $1million And Dubai House Gift To Adamawa REC by MrAJQ(m): 8:24am On Feb 19, 2019
What do you expect him to say? To day he was given so that EFCC can arrest abi? Oga REC collect the money and work with the fear of God.

PDP rigging will never work out

2 Likes

Re: INEC Releases Statement On Atiku's $1million And Dubai House Gift To Adamawa REC by Kingzd: 8:25am On Feb 19, 2019
Some fake news can actually be genuine though. This election is do or die with the way it is unfolding.
Re: INEC Releases Statement On Atiku's $1million And Dubai House Gift To Adamawa REC by dunkem21(m): 8:28am On Feb 19, 2019
Who doesn't know the party of propaganda? cool

6 Likes

Re: INEC Releases Statement On Atiku's $1million And Dubai House Gift To Adamawa REC by sholatech(m): 8:30am On Feb 19, 2019
Apc Fake Propaganda and recent strategies are becoming mistakes making Atiku more & more popular these days

5 Likes

Re: INEC Releases Statement On Atiku's $1million And Dubai House Gift To Adamawa REC by mrjef: 8:38am On Feb 19, 2019
seriously

check signature
Re: INEC Releases Statement On Atiku's $1million And Dubai House Gift To Adamawa REC by kachi19: 8:52am On Feb 19, 2019
You open a thread and see how dumb the degree of dumbness of some Nairalanders and you wonder if some people breathe Opium instead of Oxygen
Re: INEC Releases Statement On Atiku's $1million And Dubai House Gift To Adamawa REC by arewaboy01(m): 9:25am On Feb 19, 2019
it's clear Atiku is sinking..
Re: INEC Releases Statement On Atiku's $1million And Dubai House Gift To Adamawa REC by yomi96(m): 9:33am On Feb 19, 2019
MrAJQ:
What do you expect him to say? To day he was given so that EFCC can arrest abi? Oga REC collect the money and work with the fear of God.

PDP rigging will never work out
even a toddler will not believe this news. Dont let your hate consume you.

4 Likes

Re: INEC Releases Statement On Atiku's $1million And Dubai House Gift To Adamawa REC by nwanyionitsha: 10:10am On Feb 19, 2019
arewaboy01:
it's clear Atiku is sinking..
Buhari has already sunk.

1 Like

Re: INEC Releases Statement On Atiku's $1million And Dubai House Gift To Adamawa REC by Smily202(m): 10:11am On Feb 19, 2019
Wizklynd23:
INEC trying to cover up Atiku corrupt activities..
I always knew INEC is invisibly working for ATiku ..

U knew INEC is working for ATiku. Same way they worked for Buhari against GEJ ba?
Re: INEC Releases Statement On Atiku's $1million And Dubai House Gift To Adamawa REC by BuhariAdvocate: 10:16am On Feb 19, 2019
We are watching let election come first. Efcc are ready for you guys .
Re: INEC Releases Statement On Atiku's $1million And Dubai House Gift To Adamawa REC by Racoon(m): 10:18am On Feb 19, 2019
APC last minute propagandas are just falling as pack of cards.Never again!
Re: INEC Releases Statement On Atiku's $1million And Dubai House Gift To Adamawa REC by Racoon(m): 10:18am On Feb 19, 2019
[s]
MrAJQ:
What do you expect him to say? To day he was given so that EFCC can arrest abi? Oga REC collect the money and work with the fear of God.PDP rigging will never work out
[/s]
Re: INEC Releases Statement On Atiku's $1million And Dubai House Gift To Adamawa REC by kmaster007: 10:39am On Feb 19, 2019
joshuisiukwu:
Following viral claims on alleged Atiku's $1million and Dubai house gift to Adamawa REC, Kashim Gaidam, the Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC, has released a statement which countered it.

The INEC who urged Nigerians to ignore the claims about Atiku's $1million and Dubai house gift to Adamawa REC, added that the INEC executive has dissociated himself from the fake news. A tweet on INEC's official handle reads;

“FAKE NEWS ALERT: The Adamawa INEC REC completely disassociates himself from the allegation that he had an offer of $1m and a house in Dubai as no offer whatsoever was ever made to him by any one.”

https://unclesuru.com/2019/02/19/inec-releases-statement-on-alleged-atikus-1million-and-dubai-house-gift-to-adamawa-rec/

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44

you rejected atiku $1million & house or wat am i hearing.... i wonder peoples selling deir vote bcoz of money! so atiku can bribe.
Re: INEC Releases Statement On Atiku's $1million And Dubai House Gift To Adamawa REC by punisha: 10:40am On Feb 19, 2019
grin

The way BMC masturbates on every thread with Atiku on it, is just so funny. Apparently they increased and recruited more imbeciles overnight and charged them with being more aggressive in defending their master and saviour buhari.
Re: INEC Releases Statement On Atiku's $1million And Dubai House Gift To Adamawa REC by rusher14: 10:48am On Feb 19, 2019
PDP would release a lie then debunk it.
Re: INEC Releases Statement On Atiku's $1million And Dubai House Gift To Adamawa REC by arewaboy01(m): 10:50am On Feb 19, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
Buhari has already sunk.
do you have ur PVC ? election is not won online...4+4 is done and dusted
Re: INEC Releases Statement On Atiku's $1million And Dubai House Gift To Adamawa REC by 2buffagain(m): 10:50am On Feb 19, 2019
Election don post-pone.
It is well.

Anyway, what I'm here to say is that Nigerians, en-masse, are FOOLS.
Yes, FOOLS.
Because after all this abuse, you FOOLS will still go and vote for either Buhari the cow-supremacist or Atiku the country-seller....APC or PDP. While ignoring a prime candidate you have never had before like Sowore/AAC. The young diasporean intends to bring accountability and actual progression to your country...or how can these idiots you keep idolizing know how to help you when they don't even know what a civilization should be like?

One would have expected that y'all would get sense by now and use this opportunity to vote these old ineffectual parties into obscurity.
But no, Nigerians only care about voting for who gives them $5 to buy bread and garri. Make una dey chop una destiny dey go.
By your foolishness, You deserve every abuse and every lash of the shiit-smeared whip coming your way for the next 4 years.

It really can't be helped. You people seem to have more room for suffering and you stubbornly intend to fill it.
So then, as it is your wish, more suffering to you until your brain cells develops a spark.

I won't be there to suffer it with you.
Re: INEC Releases Statement On Atiku's $1million And Dubai House Gift To Adamawa REC by nwanyionitsha: 10:51am On Feb 19, 2019
arewaboy01:

Re: INEC Releases Statement On Atiku's $1million And Dubai House Gift To Adamawa REC by nwanyionitsha: 10:58am On Feb 19, 2019
arewaboy01:
2019 is the first time myself and most of my family members are voting. My family never used to vote, and we were many like that.
We faced the stress to get our pvcs.
I am worried about my family in a particular region, i hope they aren't harrased.
I know what i saw and heard while collecting our pvcs here in Abuja. People are fed up.
No electricity for 3days now here in Abuja.
Re: INEC Releases Statement On Atiku's $1million And Dubai House Gift To Adamawa REC by 2buffagain(m): 11:00am On Feb 19, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
2019 is the first time myself and most of my family members are voting. My family never used to vote, and we were many like that.
We faced the stress to get our pvcs.
I am worried about my family in a particular region, i hope they aren't harrased.
I know what i saw and heard while collecting our pvcs here in Abuja. People are fed up.
No electricity for 3days now here in Abuja.

Then hopefully you vote for Sowore/AAC. Because whatever you electricity woes, it will not be solved by the people who have been running your country for 2 decades now.

Your country's government needs New wine (Sowore), and a New Wineskin (AAC).
Una mumu suppose don do by now.
Re: INEC Releases Statement On Atiku's $1million And Dubai House Gift To Adamawa REC by nwanyionitsha: 11:03am On Feb 19, 2019
2buffagain:

Then hopefully you vote for Sowore/AAC. Because whatever you electricity woes, it will not be solved by the people who have been running your country for 2 decades now.

Your country's government needs New wine (Sowore), and a New Wineskin (AAC).
Una mumu suppose don do by now.
Sowore can't win. No need to waste my vote.

1 Like

Re: INEC Releases Statement On Atiku's $1million And Dubai House Gift To Adamawa REC by 2buffagain(m): 11:06am On Feb 19, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
Sowore can't win. No need to waste my vote.

Then continue on in your suffering...
You obviously have room for more suffering, and you stubbornly intend to fill it up through the next 4 years.
Re: INEC Releases Statement On Atiku's $1million And Dubai House Gift To Adamawa REC by hucienda: 11:07am On Feb 19, 2019
Last kick of a dying horse.

People should be on the alert for the proliferation of such fake news this week.

Remain resolute. The wanton impunity, aberration and malfeasance of the Buhari maladministration will soon become history.

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Picture Perfectly Captures Abba Kyaris Situation / If This Pastor Were To Be Sheikh Gumi: Photo / Highly Armed Forces Spotted In The Southeast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.