Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,383 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* - Technology Market (1039) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* (5228217 Views)

Dallas Picker/ Order for goods via OfferUp, letgo,eBay, amazon and other sites / Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1036) (1037) (1038) (1039) (1040) (1041) (1042) ... (10806) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by btrocky09(m): 3:32pm On Dec 06, 2019
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by sunlawphy(m): 3:34pm On Dec 06, 2019
sunlawphy:
. iPhone 11 Pro Max
64gb
Brand New (opened Box)
FACTORY UNLOCKED
Available in Lagos
Silver
Price is 405,000

WhatsApp 09082777350
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by sunlawphy(m): 3:35pm On Dec 06, 2019
sunlawphy:
iphone 11 pro max (64gb)
Midnight Green
BRAND NEW (Nylon still on the phone and the Accessories untouched)
Only open to confirm package
AT&T carrier
Available in Lagos

Price is 265,000
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by btrocky09(m): 3:37pm On Dec 06, 2019
btrocky09:
TLC Deals ( to be ship on Friday by lionlee )

Chip Required

iPhone 11 64GB Purple. ( SPRINT ) 155k

iPhone 11 64GB Purple. ( SPRINT ) 155k

iPhone 11 64GB Red. ( SPRINT ) 155k

[s]iPhone 8 64GB Space grey ( AT&T) 60K

iPhone 7 32GB Black. ( Verizon ) 40k [/s]

Phone only

Contact on my signature ( 08124210803 )
iPhone 8 sold to Incrediboooh, thanks

1 Share

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by dragnet: 3:39pm On Dec 06, 2019
wildchild1:

Good one Bobo65 and Frinx, from the look of things here, most deal hunters are greedy and selfish as they are only interested in getting vouch and selling their products. This is one of the major reasons Nigeria is not growing collectively, i dont care attitude/e no concern me. Same thing played out on Dallas thread, the regular buyers wouldnt fault the picker and talk sense into her, why? they want her to still be picking for them, we go still revise the matter another day.

Dragnet has long abandoned us here because we couldnt adhere to some things that were postulated, thats why he never commented on any issue/scam/deals gone bad again, baba don leave us to our fate. This issue of scam is something that should be condemned by all those who make use of this thread but reverse is the case. Going forward, i humbly suggest that

i. Every TLC deal should have the name of picker.
ii. If you doubt the TLC deal, confirm from the picker, request that ownership be transferred from the deal hunter to you before shipping.
iii. When requesting for an AIN deal, dont ask people to message you on whatsapp, just ask them to quote you then you reach out to them.
iv. For AIN deal, if seller is not in your location and you dont really trust the seller, kindly make use of an escrow. It is better to lose 500 naira or 1k that would be charged by an escrow than to lose 100k.
v. Everyone should save as many contacts as they can so that when someone claims to be another person, you can easily detect because you have the original number saved.

NB: I support Bobo's submission that the thread should be locked temporarily for 3 days as it was done when we had lot of spams on picker's thread. We should all discuss way forward/modalities on the resolution thread.

11 Likes

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by HeedrizDepearl(m): 7:29am On Dec 10, 2019
Thread opened. grin
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Pradit: 7:30am On Dec 10, 2019
iPhone XS Max. 256gb
Factory unlocked.
Gold x1
Black x1
Pickup tomorrow.
Ikeja
Price. 220k
Whatsapp only.

2 Likes

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by ekesoft(m): 7:30am On Dec 10, 2019
Nice
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Lekanberry(m): 7:31am On Dec 10, 2019
Welcome bk
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by frinx: 7:37am On Dec 10, 2019
Welcome back grin
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by frinx: 7:38am On Dec 10, 2019
[s]
frinx:
For sale

iPhone XR
Blue
Phone only
64gb
Factory unlocked
Already in Lagos

[/s]
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by effectz123(m): 7:47am On Dec 10, 2019
Welcome back guys to a more sanitized and regulated thread smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Pradit: 7:49am On Dec 10, 2019
Pradit:
Due to spamming of pickup threads,let’s drop all deals here,and make money

*UPDATED*
Due to popular demand by all and sundry who in one way or another buy and sell items on offerup, letgo etc this thread is for you.
I implore all who are seeking to do deals in here to do so with all honest intentions and sincerity.

I know there would be deviants, so I implore all to be your brother's keeper in here.
You smell something fishy, you speak up/report.
Any deal too good to be true, probably is.
Conduct your due diligence before you deal.
If confused throw a question to the thread.

....and most importantly, you buy and sell at your own risk .
.......and I implore all to stop derailing other threads simply because they want to sell their items.
Nairaland still has rules & regulations, if in doubt.......read it again.
You're all invited.

when buying a TLC deal from a new/unknown deal hunter, you as a buyer should always confirm TLC items from the known picker/shipper And also ask people especially oldies/trusted monikers to vouch for such deal hunter. For items already in Nigeria, use escrow if you're in a different location

Happy dealing to all and Deal SAFELY
By popular demand, most businessmen here have agreed that:

ii. If you doubt the TLC deal, confirm from the picker, request that ownership be transferred from the deal hunter to you before shipping.
iii. When requesting for an AIN deal, dont ask people to message you on whatsapp, just ask them to quote you then you reach out to them.
iv. For AIN deal, if seller is not in your location and you dont really trust the seller, kindly make use of an escrow. It is better to lose 500 naira or 1k that would be charged by an escrow than to lose 100k.
v. Everyone should save as many contacts as they can so that when someone claims to be another person, you can easily detect because you have the original number saved.
vi. Deal hunters must have their whatsapp link in their signature.
vii. Deal buyers should asked to be quoted on Nairaland before proceeding to deal with any deal hunter especially those that contacts them on whatsapp.

Buyers/Sellers who fail to adhere to the stated rules of safe buying would be ignored cos you can't use your greediness and foolishness to give the business a bad name. If you come to wail after you've been scammed, you would be reported to the moderator for trying to give the business a bad name(just like the Scammers) or totally ignored or banned.

Finally, there will always be a case of a TLC deal gone bad. Panel consisting of about 3-5 people with Wisdom, Reputation , Maturity and Vast Knowledge of the PickUp Highs&Lows should be setup to resolve issues between dealhuter & buyers.. And in the case a decision is taken and the dealhuter or buyer errs ,, the Panel should be enriched with power (maybe forward such handle to the mod) to temporarily ban such persons from further transaction in the Technology Section..

As nominated here, the following people can be used as escows: Omicpet Frinx Greentimbs and Nicerazor,Wildchild1,Khalazi

17 Likes

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Pradit: 7:51am On Dec 10, 2019
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by wolfenstein(m): 7:53am On Dec 10, 2019
Thank God
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Babaisaac(m): 7:57am On Dec 10, 2019
Business continues grin

1 Like

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by wolfenstein(m): 7:57am On Dec 10, 2019
Samsung S10 5G
Unlocked
Comes with charger only
Neat
Daaz
TLC-155K
(MTN just launched 5G network so take advantage)

1 Like

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by bbmike(m): 7:58am On Dec 10, 2019
A list of scammers and unscrupulous monikers should be included pls. IN RED
Their names, bank accounts if possible pls.

Thank me later.

5 Likes

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Babaisaac(m): 7:59am On Dec 10, 2019
bbmike:
A list of scammers and unscrupulous monikers should be included pls. IN RED
Their names, bank accounts if possible pls.

Thank me later.

affirmative #thread must be sanitized

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by bbmike(m): 7:59am On Dec 10, 2019
Xr 64gig black
Box, charger, earpiece and wireless charger
Dopemu Lagos
Battery health 100%
Mint

Click my signature below to contact me.

2 Likes

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by wolfenstein(m): 8:00am On Dec 10, 2019
DEAL ALERT
MacBook retina 12" 2015
8gb ram
256gb SSD
Very neat
Comes with charger
Daaz
Landing Wednesday
Tlc-180k

2 Likes

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by wolfenstein(m): 8:01am On Dec 10, 2019
iPhone X 64gb factory unlocked
Neat
Face I.D not working, every other thing perfect
Lag

2 Likes

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Babaisaac(m): 8:03am On Dec 10, 2019
[s]Alienware R4 17 (2017)
Intel 7th gen Core i7 7700HQ (quad core, 8 threaded processor)
16gb (2x8 DDR4) Dual channel ram
180gb Pcie Nvme SSD + 1TB 7200rpm HDD
1080p Full HD display (17inch)
Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 (6gb)
Alienware FX RGB keyboard
Tobii eye tracking
Excellent Battery 4-5hrs
Has slight scratches on top nothing affects functionality

Price: 245k (awoof )[/s]

1 Like

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Adinije(f): 8:05am On Dec 10, 2019
AIN DEALS

iPhone Xr 64gb
White
Factory Unlocked
Phone and charger only
AIN------175K

iPhone 7 plus 128gb
Rose gold
Factory Unlocked
Phone and charger only
AIN------115K

Samsung Galaxy S7
Factory unlocked
Phone only
AIN------35k

Phones are currently available in Lagos

1 Like

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Reeefe(m): 8:07am On Dec 10, 2019
Pradit:
By popular demand, most businessmen here have agreed that:

iv. For AIN deal, if seller is not in your location and you dont really trust the seller, kindly make use of an escrow. It is better to lose 500 naira or 1k that would be charged by an escrow than to lose 100k.
vi. Deal hunters must have their whatsapp link in their signature.
vii. Deal buyers should asked to be quoted on Nairaland before proceeding to deal with any deal hunter especially those that contacts them on whatsapp.

Buyers/Sellers who fail to adhere to the stated rules of safe buying would be ignored cos you can't use your greediness and foolishness to give the business a bad name. If you come to wail after you've been scammed, you would be reported to the moderator for trying to give the business a bad name(just like the Scammers) or totally ignored or banned.

Finally, there will always be a case of a TLC deal gone bad. Panel consisting of about 3-5 people with Wisdom, Reputation , Maturity and Vast Knowledge of the PickUp Highs&Lows should be setup to resolve issues between dealhuter & buyers.. And in the case a decision is taken and the dealhuter or buyer errs ,, the Panel should be enriched with power (maybe forward such handle to the mod) to temporarily ban such persons from further transaction in the Technology Section..

As nominated here, the following people can be used as escows: Omicpet Frinx Greentimbs and Nicerazor,Wildchild1,Khalazi

Thanks u Big boss
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Babaisaac(m): 8:11am On Dec 10, 2019
[s]Alienware R4 17
Intel Core i7 6820HK (quad core, 8 threaded processor)
32gb (2x16 DDR4) Dual channel ram
512 Pcie Nvme SSD + 1TB 7200rpm HDD
1080p Full HD display (17inch)
Nvidia GeForce GTX 1070 (8gb)
Alienware FX RGB keyboard
Tobii eye tracking
99whr Battery

AIN: 335k[/s]

1 Like

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by sheelay(m): 8:13am On Dec 10, 2019
Tlc deal.... Pay to picker directly

Microsoft Surface laptop
8gb ram
256gb ssd
Very clean, without issues
Tlc 185k
Shipped
Picker....Yalhaji (Georgia) shipped

Microsoft Surface Pro 4
4gb ram
128gb ssd
Very clean
Picker---Bukiemore (Texas) shipped

Iwatch series4....40mm
Watch and charger only
Picker-----Bukiemore (Texas) shipped

2012 MacBook pro
Mint condition
Intel core i5
4gb ram 500gb HDD
Tlc 115k
Picker....Daaz, to be shipped tomorrow via 2 days shipping

Google pixel2 white
64gb
Tlc 65k
Picker.....Bukiemore (shipped)

2 Likes

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Babaisaac(m): 8:13am On Dec 10, 2019
[s]
Babaisaac:
Alienware M15

Condition: Like new with plastic wrap
I7-8750h (8th gen)
16gb RAM
512gb nvme ssd
Nvidia RTX 2070 Max-Q design (8gb vram)
240hz refresh rate display
Tobii eye tracking

AIN: 495k ( priced to sell )

S.A[/s]
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by akinjis(m): 8:18am On Dec 10, 2019
1 last piece Brandnew Sealed Locked iphone 11 Pro Max 64gb Midnight Green AT&T
Call/watsap https:///23408034539801
Location - Ajah
Price - 240k firm

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by newman10(m): 8:22am On Dec 10, 2019
AIN

New white verizon activated iphone 11 128gb. Phone will factory unlock in 50days time. Use chip for now.

195k fixed.

Contact on signature
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by khalazi: 8:24am On Dec 10, 2019
Xr 128GB
Silver
Chip

Lagos
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Reeefe(m): 8:25am On Dec 10, 2019
Samsung Galaxy s9
64gb purple colour

With free Accessories

Price: 85000

Lmk if u need

https:///2347059546634

(1) (2) (3) ... (1036) (1037) (1038) (1039) (1040) (1041) (1042) ... (10806) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Kunle106(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.