Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,431 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* - Technology Market (144) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* (5222264 Views)

Dallas Picker/ Order for goods via OfferUp, letgo,eBay, amazon and other sites / Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) ... (10804) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by frinx: 12:21pm On Jun 11, 2019
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by omicpet(m): 12:33pm On Jun 11, 2019
Na so I enter thread see as Lagos and omicpet Dey trend cheesy .

All in all Lagos is an island filled with all levels of communities and diversities ,
A poor man stays on the island, feels like a king, neck deep in debts and rackets, while a rich man stays in the slums, lives within his means, has his own building , his own business or nice paying job .

What I’m trying to say here is that Lagos is a place where the inhabitants live with calculated risks ,options and choices , what rocks dumebi’s boat won’t rock David’s boat . Last last nobody send you , your money or your personality , even otedola Dey cruise him rolls Royce inside mainland traffic Dey drag road with baba falila the danfo driver

4 Likes

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by ChisomK9(m): 12:35pm On Jun 11, 2019
As I read reach half I loss

cry I need to go back to school

2 Likes

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by hustla(m): 12:36pm On Jun 11, 2019
wildchild1:
Lagos people, how true is this? Cc Hustla Omicpet tongue

See ehn,, Lagos is over hyped,, ratio of Persons to Job is very high.. that most people end up settling for underpaid job,, but ofcourse everyone keep acting like a big man in lagos.. They all live to work

...but everyone keeps acting like a big man in Lagos got me LMAO grin cheesy

grin
Good jobs dey naw but stress na die
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by twinskenny(m): 12:37pm On Jun 11, 2019
deleson:
There’s nothing logical about this piece of advise.

Do you realize the man hour, energy and cost of doing interstate travels in Nigeria, Let alone the risk?

You’ll burn out everyday traveling from Ogun to Lagos daily or even 2/3 times in a week.

Nigeria isn’t US/UK, where you have trains and organized transport and road system. Wait till the day you spend the whole day on Lagos-Ibadan expressway, then you’ll rethink your life.

The personal solution to these things, is self-empowerment. Working for people and waking up all day to go to work isn’t sustainable these days except you’re doing one of those fortune jobs.

Most employments in Nigeria are organized slavery.

excuse me sir ... I beg to differ I stay around redemption camp and work most time on the island.... I have some friends who stay abule egba, egbeda, isheri etc most time I still beat this people to work... or someone staying around ikorodu... a lot of people stay in lagos just for the name sake

1 Like

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Catchfirez: 1:04pm On Jun 11, 2019
I have a Us Used Gold iPhone 7 128gb

100% Clean

CHIP UNLOCKED.. WILL GIVE THE CHIP FOR FREE.

PRICE:#70000 Only... non-negotiable

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by daamazing(m): 1:04pm On Jun 11, 2019
daamazing:
iphone XR 64gb Red
Sprint locked (Requires chip unlock)
Phone only

iphone XR 64gb Yellow
Sprint locked (Requires chip unlock)
Phone and box (no accessories)

TLC -
-₦138,900 each
Both - ₦275,800

SA
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by aIIkae: 1:10pm On Jun 11, 2019
aIIkae:
iPhone 7 Jet black 128gb
Factory unlocked
8/10 cosmetic condition
81k in Lagos non-negotiable
SA
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by wesley80(m): 1:15pm On Jun 11, 2019
twinskenny:
excuse me sir ... I beg to differ I stay around redemption camp and work most time on the island.... I have some friends who stay abule egba, egbeda, isheri etc most time I still beat this people to work... or someone staying around ikorodu... a lot of people stay in lagos just for the name sake
Exactly why they say Nigerians are suffering and smiling. Someone pointed out the daily stress in commuting between Lagos - Ibadan expressway and the major business districts and you're pointing out how you get to work earlier than people that live in Ikoyi and VI. When do you wake up? When do you get home? Let's start from there.

5 Likes

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Pradit: 1:28pm On Jun 11, 2019
There are so many disputes going on concerning this
Pickup of a thing and not so many people know how to
Handle this things thereby putting buyer in unnecessary
Stress.i think dragnet should do something about this
There should be some form of regulation on these things.
Where there are no rules there are no sins.so we know.enabling us resolve disputes better

1 Like

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by wildchild1: 1:32pm On Jun 11, 2019
In one of my former place of work here in Abuja where we resume by 7:30am, i used to wake up by 6:45am, leave my house by 7:05am and still get to work before 7:30am grin

Life no hard at all

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by omicpet(m): 1:42pm On Jun 11, 2019
Iphone 7plus
Factory unlocked
128gb

Rose gold & black

118k TLC
EACH

1 Like

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by wildchild1: 1:43pm On Jun 11, 2019
Pradit:
There are so many disputes going on concerning this
Pickup of a thing and not so many people know how to
Handle this things thereby putting buyer in unnecessary
Stress.i think dragnet should do something about this
There should be some form of regulation on these things.
Where there are no rules there are no sins.so we know.enabling us resolve disputes better

RT if to say NL na physical market, trust me dem market leaders (babalojas and ijalojas) go don close some sellers shop/office due to the way they handle issues with their clients. Its sad the mod here has decided to look away sad

3 Likes

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by spartacus11(m): 1:47pm On Jun 11, 2019
wildchild1:
Lagos people, how true is this? Cc Hustla Omicpet tongue

See ehn,, Lagos is over hyped,, ratio of Persons to Job is very high.. that most people end up settling for underpaid job,, but ofcourse everyone keep acting like a big man in lagos.. They all live to work

...but everyone keeps acting like a big man in Lagos got me LMAO grin cheesy

It is my lagos you're doing like this, Next time we will divert ur flight to ogbomosho grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by spartacus11(m): 1:52pm On Jun 11, 2019
deleson:
There’s nothing logical about this piece of advise.

Do you realize the man hour, energy and cost of doing interstate travels in Nigeria, Let alone the risk?

You’ll burn out everyday traveling from Ogun to Lagos daily or even 2/3 times in a week.

Nigeria isn’t US/UK, where you have trains and organized transport and road system. Wait till the day you spend the whole day on Lagos-Ibadan expressway, then you’ll rethink your life.

The personal solution to these things, is self-empowerment. Working for people and waking up all day to go to work isn’t sustainable these days except you’re doing one of those fortune jobs.

Most employments in Nigeria are organized slavery.

Bros i can get to lagos from benin before someone from cele will get to lekki or mile 12.

1 Like

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Theflint1(m): 2:06pm On Jun 11, 2019

Samsung Galaxy Note 8 available for sale

Mint condition

Lagos

0813 643 5515

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by deleson: 2:12pm On Jun 11, 2019
First, I’m worried about your comparisons.

We’re speaking of an already terrible situation and you’re comparing “bad with not too good”.

Good you work on the island, so, help us understand this; what’s your monthly pay? how much do you spend commuting daily? How about your feeding expenses? The blood and sweat you burn on the road nko?

Let’s add numbers to this;

Place of residence: Mowe
Place of work: Victoria Island
Annual Salary: N1,200,000
Monthly Salary: N100,000 (many staying in that location earn lower rates than this).
Daily Earning: 120,000/25 working days= N4,000
House Rent: N300,000 for 2 bedroom per annum
Daily feeding: N1200 x 25 working days= 30,000 monthly
Daily Transport: N800 x 25 working days = N20,000
Wardrobe Fee: N20,000 per month
Fuel, Recharge Card, GOTV...: N20,000 monthly.

At the end of each month, you’d have spend about 90K out of your 100K salary. Mind you, you have to save for your rent, your wedding and rainy days. Yet you’re still burning blood and sweat daily on the road.

With this calculation, I assume you’re a single person, so no immediate family expenses.

I also left out expenses such as: Tithe and offering, free will donations and alms, girlfriend maintenance fee grin, giving to your parents, younger ones and dependent folks.

Let me tell you, I know people who stay in Magboro and work on the island, yet can’t afford to pay their supposedly cheap house rent...It’s pathetic, the level of corporate slavery in Nigeria.

Now imagine what would have if your engagement is terminated abruptly or something devastating happens, E.G, Otedola fire outbreak and one is caught there?

By global standard that your 100K salary is less than $300. That’s one’s basic earning per week in better economies.

And guess what! Some Nigerians right here on Nairaland make more than that every week, because they’ve decided to look inward and let go of organized slavery called salary work.

twinskenny:

8 Likes

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by deleson: 2:17pm On Jun 11, 2019
While this may sound inflated, there has been experiences of this.

Lagos is so draining, especially, for the non-creative poor minds who are locked in the monotony of day-to-day work for meager pay.

But forget, opportunities to make better money dey Lagos, if and only you sit back and think.

spartacus11:

Bros i can get to lagos from benin before someone from cele will get to lekki or mile 12.

3 Likes

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by deleson: 2:20pm On Jun 11, 2019
Forget! Abuja is a goal.

Good and wide roads. No traffic, no wahala.

You can plan your time and life in Abuja.

My major ish with Abuja is cost of rent and security.

wildchild1:
In one of my former place of work here in Abuja where we resume by 7:30am, i used to wake up by 6:45am, leave my house by 7:05am and still get to work before 7:30am grin

Life no hard at all

2 Likes

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by bobotope: 2:34pm On Jun 11, 2019
deleson:
Forget! Abuja is a goal.

Except you find yourself in Karu, Nyanyan or Mararaba. Same way it was with Kubwa until 2012 grin
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by deleson: 2:37pm On Jun 11, 2019
Blood of Jesus!

Since the bomb blast era, I’m constantly scared of those areas. I haven’t visited them, cause the name sef dey fear me.

Those areas are also reputed for crazy traffic cos of overpopulation and poor infrastructure.

Kubwa seems decent for me, though.

bobotope:

Except you find yourself in Karu, Nyanyan or Mararaba. Same way it was with Kubwa until 2012 grin
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by deleson: 2:39pm On Jun 11, 2019
Single or qual sim?

Theflint1:

Samsung Galaxy Note 8 available for sale

Mint condition

Lagos

0813 643 5515

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Catchfirez: 2:44pm On Jun 11, 2019
Catchfirez:
I have a Us Used Gold iPhone 7 128gb

100% Clean

CHIP UNLOCKED.. WILL GIVE THE CHIP FOR FREE.

PRICE:#70000 Only... non-negotiable

Call
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by spartacus11(m): 2:46pm On Jun 11, 2019
deleson:
While this may sound inflated, there has been experiences of this.

Lagos is so draining, especially, for the non-creative poor minds who are locked in the monotony of day-to-day work for meager pay.

But forget, opportunities to make better money dey Lagos, if and only you sit back and think.

Personal experience though, i run comot from lagos, at first i thought it was a joke wen someone came to look for me in mile 12 called me wen he was on his way took him over 4 hours to get to my place, me i was moving from mile 12 to cms with BRT i thought that was the full package, until i lodge in cele and went to lekki from there, from cele to mile 12 to and fro, different days, that was wen i decided lagos is not for me. Baba i run

I can leave Benin by 7-8 and i will be in Lagos 3.30-4.20 hours time depending on traffic on that redeem side

1 Like

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by wildchild1: 2:46pm On Jun 11, 2019
deleson:
First, I’m worried about your comparisons.

We’re speaking of an already terrible situation and you’re comparing “bad with not too good”.

Good you work on the island, so, help us understand this; what’s your monthly pay? how much do you spend commuting daily? How about your feeding expenses? The blood and sweat you burn on the road nko?

Let’s add numbers to this;

Place of residence: Mowe
Place of work: Victoria Island
Annual Salary: N1,200,000
Monthly Salary: N100,000 (many staying in that location earn lower rates than this).
Daily Earning: 120,000/25 working days= N4,000
House Rent: N300,000 for 2 bedroom per annum
Daily feeding: N1200 x 25 working days= 30,000 monthly
Daily Transport: N800 x 25 working days = N20,000
Wardrobe Fee: N20,000 per month
Fuel, Recharge Card, GOTV...: N20,000 monthly.

At the end of each month, you’d have spend about 90K out of your 100K salary. Mind you, you have to save for your rent, your wedding and rainy days. Yet you’re still burning blood and sweat daily on the road.

With this calculation, I assume you’re a single person, so no immediate family expenses.

I also left out expenses such as: Tithe and offering, free will donations and alms, girlfriend maintenance fee grin, giving to your parents, younger ones and dependent folks.

Let me tell you, I know people who stay in Magboro and work on the island, yet can’t afford to pay their supposedly cheap house rent...It’s pathetic, the level of corporate slavery in Nigeria.

Now imagine what would have if your engagement is terminated abruptly or something devastating happens, E.G, Otedola fire outbreak and one is caught there?

By global standard that your 100K salary is less than $300. That’s one’s basic earning per week in better economies.

And guess what! Some Nigerians right here on Nairaland make more than that every week, because they’ve decided to look inward and let go of organized slavery called salary work.

Well detailed just one or 2 incorrect figures especially where one spend 20k monthly on wears. The girlfriend maintenance fee got me ROTFLMAO grin what about people with girlfriendssss? grin What about weekend chills at Hard Rock Cafe (VI) or The Dems (Egbeda) or Afrikan Shrine (Ikeja) 100K don finish be that lol

I know where you and Kenny are coming from and i understand you guys well, people must learn to live within their means and have about 2/3 sources of income.

5 Likes

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by wildchild1: 2:47pm On Jun 11, 2019
bobotope:

Karu is now expensive oo, tho cheaper than what you will get in town.
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by spartacus11(m): 2:49pm On Jun 11, 2019
deleson:
Forget! Abuja is a goal.

When i went to abuja a year after i ran from Lagos, that was wen i knew me and Abuja was met to be.

1 Like

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by wildchild1: 2:50pm On Jun 11, 2019
TLC iPhone 6s Plus or 7 needed and should still be with Chicago picker, i dont want the one in transit.
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by essay123(m): 2:54pm On Jun 11, 2019
3 Samsung s8 needed
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by wildchild1: 2:56pm On Jun 11, 2019
deleson:
Forget! Abuja is a goal.

Cost of rent yes, security? i dont think so, Abuja is "safe"

3 Likes

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by ePlanet: 2:57pm On Jun 11, 2019
essay123:
3 Samsung s8 needed

i got two. come make me an offer in whatsapp
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by deleson: 2:58pm On Jun 11, 2019
Really? Ask around, there are grave security threats in Abuja, as with other states of the federation.

Car bulging, car hijacking, kidnapping, arm robbery, etc. I’ve got first and second hand experiences.

wildchild1:

Cost of rent yes, security? i dont think so, Abuja is "safe"

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) ... (10804) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.