Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,541 members, 7,819,925 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* - Technology Market (153) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* (5230607 Views)

Dallas Picker/ Order for goods via OfferUp, letgo,eBay, amazon and other sites / Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) ... (10808) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by dmcdad: 11:47am On Jun 13, 2019
dmcdad:
Deal Alert!!!

Lenovo ThinkPad T430
3rd Gen Core i5, 4GB Ram and 320GB HDD.
Condition: 8-9 / 10
Quantity: 4 Pcs available
With Chargers
Batteries not too good, hence you'll need new batteries.

Price: 35K firm (For Each). Very Cheap, so no low balling.

Contacts on my signature.
Available. Now or Never! cheesy cheesy
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by wesley80(m): 11:48am On Jun 13, 2019
Anyone with factory unlocked iPhone XsMax?
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by INSPECTORMAX: 11:51am On Jun 13, 2019
IPhone 6 32gb direct from US available for sale
Phone is very clean and working perfectly
Price is 45,000

Call 09074283533

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by newman10(m): 11:53am On Jun 13, 2019
Omio, just accept 7+ lionlee gave and then refund Mcmayor full. Sell 7+ and accept the little loss. Both you and picker is now incurring the loss. I believe picker will loose more here.

Let this end now so you can face my own matter. Abeg

5 Likes

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Ufranklin92(m): 11:54am On Jun 13, 2019
newman10:
Omio, just accept 7+ lionlee gave and then refund Mcmayor full. Sell 7+ and accept the little loss. Both you and picker is now incurring the loss. I believe picker will loose more here.

grin grin grin grin cheesy grin
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by sobastical: 11:55am On Jun 13, 2019
newman10:

Your matter
Mehn...

1 Like

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Nobody: 11:56am On Jun 13, 2019
McMayor:
Why I wiped? It’s simple as ABC
To clear a phone with passcode you need to restore which I informed you upfront. You said no worries. It’s only passcode. Someone should please translate this to Omio4real

lala,,,Bro I never told you to restore phone neither you told you want to ,,moreover how do you go through the phone to get imei show me on screen ,,,think about this very well ,,because is after the pass code unlock you restore the phone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by sobastical: 11:56am On Jun 13, 2019
Deal buzz!

iPhone X space grey 64gb
Chip to unlock

TLC 160k

Ready to be picked

Buzz me if you want it.
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by kaybee3(m): 11:57am On Jun 13, 2019
Rakiticbarca:
yes very much available.
How do I contact you?
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by sobastical: 12:00pm On Jun 13, 2019
omio4real:

lala,,,Bro I never told you to restore phone neither you told you want to ,,moreover how do you go through the phone to get imei show me on screen ,,,think about this very well ,,because is after the pass code unlock you restore the phone

Sir, since this matter can't be resolved here the best I think you should do is to create a mini WhatsApp group that involves you guys including the picker then discuss on how to get it sorted it out.

Cos y'all flexing muscle out has depict the matter is far from getting redolved.

Thanks.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Rakiticbarca: 12:04pm On Jun 13, 2019
kaybee3:

How do I contact you?
theres a number on my signature and heres another one. 08039614058
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Idboyostic(m): 12:06pm On Jun 13, 2019
Well, am still observing....couldn't say anything since last night because this is a Triangular issue and so far we have only heard from two sides but what I just picked from the whole thing is @omoi4real is not to be totally blamed on this issue because he did his check properly and the good thing is picker already admitted his errors. So, this is just a simple thing....@omoi4real, please refund @Mcmayor first and go find a resolution with the picker. Picker I know is a person of integrity and he will always find a way around it, forget the condition he gave to you "that @mcmayor should return the phone back to it's old way".....we all know that is not possible.

Just do the needful which is refunding @omoi4real now then go settle with picker privately.

1 Like

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Deyinka007: 12:07pm On Jun 13, 2019
[s]Apple iPhone X 256GB Factory unlocked, Grey

Perfect working condition

Has paint peels on the side, everything else mint.

Lagos

https:///2348051376036
[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by tennyson10: 12:09pm On Jun 13, 2019
IPhone XS Gold Factory Unlocked
In Lagos already.
Mint and in perfect working condition.
Contact in signature.
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Hisebu(m): 12:09pm On Jun 13, 2019
smokers:

do you have any other system at hand budget 50-60k needed urgently
hit me up got an i3 already in Nigeria
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by tennyson10: 12:10pm On Jun 13, 2019
IPhone 7 iCloud locked needed.
Contact in my signature.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by dmcdad: 12:10pm On Jun 13, 2019
Deal Alert!!!

Dell Latitude E7440 Ultrabook (14")
4th Gen Core i5
16GB Ram
256GB SSD
Keyboard Light
Battery Life is great.
With Follow-come Charger
Very Clean

TLC - 105K

Already Shipped.

Contact me for pictures if you need.
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Abubakar96: 12:17pm On Jun 13, 2019
omio4real:

Bro,,you told am amateur on this biz,fine accept,, but why you restore the phone said by picker? when you know it will come this way? .that's the question picker ask you. picker ready to settle so far you can return the phone to normal state when you pick it

What you don’t understand is he doesn’t have a business with picker, his business is with you. You’re the one to take it up the picker.
How do you bypass password lock if you don’t wipe the phone? And you all know the risk of buying a password locked phone.

The thing to do is to refund McMayor and settle this with the picker. This shouldn’t even be an issue. Almost everybody wipes phone when he gets it just to bel sure is not iCloud locked, that’s the first thing one should do, so I sit don’t see a problem with McMayor buying the phone.
Stop trying to push responsibilities and blames. Settle this matter like mature people.

3 Likes

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by bbmike(m): 12:21pm On Jun 13, 2019
McMayor:
Thanks for your contributions. I want full refund as that was what I paid for. That was what he promised me. It has happened to me. I didn’t wait for someone to call me out. I did the only right thing. I refunded full intact immediately. Bbmike and others Kolabad can confirm this.

I can confirm that 100%
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Drummerboy15(m): 12:30pm On Jun 13, 2019
Drummerboy15:
Iphone XR 64gb Coral
Requires chip
TLC 139,500

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Jefferyzz(m): 12:52pm On Jun 13, 2019
Hi guys, i want your advice on this matter

I asked a friend to epp me order a gaming pc for offer up with nvidia 1050ti gpu, he saw 1 dell inspiron 15 7567 1050ti, after he told me, i did some digging n found out the pc is of 3 varieties. i5 1050, i5 1050ti and i7 1050ti, which i told him. He told me the buyer said its 1050ti n i went ahead to pay 205k given the fact that 1050ti is 25% efficient that 1050. The pc took 6weeks to get to lagos which is way too long. The PC got here and i notice its i5 1050 from the picture he sent to me. Abeg guys wey sabi pc wella. Is this i5 1050 a good deal for 205k, because he said, i will have to wait till he sell the pc for 205k before he can refund me. Some1, somedays ago posted this same 1050 dell for 170k which got me furious but that was after i paid him. So is dell inspiron 15 7567 1050 for 205k a good deal or not
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by mixter(m): 1:04pm On Jun 13, 2019
newman10:

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by khalazi: 1:12pm On Jun 13, 2019
wesley80:
Anyone with factory unlocked iPhone XsMax?
Yes I do. Phone only. lands monday
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by daamazing(m): 1:17pm On Jun 13, 2019
Jefferyzz:
Hi guys, i want your advice on this matter

I asked a friend to epp me order a gaming pc for offer up with nvidia 1050ti gpu, he saw 1 dell inspiron 15 7567 1050ti, after he told me, i did some digging n found out the pc is of 3 varieties. i5 1050, i5 1050ti and i7 1050ti, which i told him. He told me the buyer said its 1050ti n i went ahead to pay 205k given the fact that 1050ti is 25% efficient that 1050. The pc took 6weeks to get to lagos which is way too long. The PC got here and i notice its i5 1050 from the picture he sent to me. Abeg guys wey sabi pc wella. Is this i5 1050 a good deal for 205k, because he said, i will have to wait till he sell the pc for 205k before he can refund me. Some1, somedays ago posted this same 1050 dell for 170k which got me furious but that was after i paid him. So is dell inspiron 15 7567 1050 for 205k a good deal or not
If it's a 1050 (2gb),not so good a deal.
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by cashrules12(m): 1:24pm On Jun 13, 2019
Are they factory unlocked?
jimohibrahim:
Brand new blue iPhone XR is available for sale at a cheap price come with full accessories.
iPhone X is available too at a cheap price, come with no accessories but 100% clean with 100% battery life...
I need all to go asap

The two can go for 350k
Contact number is 08069525200
Call or WhatsApp
Locations Abuja but leaving for osogbo in two weeks
I can waybill anywhere.
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by cashrules12(m): 1:28pm On Jun 13, 2019
Availabe 08023431967
Aruos:
Iphone 7plus FU red edition & S8plus deals with Box needed. Quote me if yoy have any
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by wese90(m): 1:28pm On Jun 13, 2019
omio4real:

mr man... i believe you're a very wicked person...

1 Like

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by spartacus11(m): 1:40pm On Jun 13, 2019
omio4real:

let be candid here ,I never told you to restore phone,fine you send me picture of lost mode and you said bad lcould lost phone,,then I reply no icloud,BT passcode lock which you aware before paid, later we discovered it's fault of picker and he said never compared the imei with one on sim tray .to frankly you too well I never sold any bad deal to you ,,unless you want to hide behind lie.

You've been the one lying here if there is anything like that,

U never told him to restore, but u told him, no icloud, u and picker didn't compare imei.

When u told him no icloud at that point what do u expect him to do, since u claim u were telling the truth

With the same voice you are saying u did not tell him to restore, just listen to urself

If u simply didn't want him to restore, u would have told him not to take any further action on the device, when he showed u evidence of issues u didn't inform him about

U said ur words were true, he believed u and took necessary measures to get the device working again, u change gear saying u never told him to restore

Mr man u and picker know waytin sop for dat deal, the buyer simply fell into a trap, so stop claiming u never told him to restore that doesn't make sense

5 Likes

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by spartacus11(m): 1:43pm On Jun 13, 2019
McMayor:
This is stupid coming from you. Except may be your brain has fault.

• I showed you pix of phone been in lost mode you told me it’s not iCloud. So what? You expect me to go to church and pray for it to wipe.

• did you informed m it was stolen ?

• did you send pix of that to me after it was picked that it has stolen on screen or you sent the part with passcode?

• So collecting full payment for
- I cloud phone
- blacklisted phone
- network locked phone

Is a good deal in your own lane?

• someone already exposed you up. Why not tackle henrixx to prove him wrong.

• you sound like a hardcore criminal.

• you will refund me fully. I don’t care how long you want to drag this.

This is main reason picker don't want to refund, bcus they both knew, d deal hunter is just looking for lyrics to use

1 Like

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Jefferyzz(m): 1:51pm On Jun 13, 2019
Its 4gig dedicated
daamazing:
If it's a 1050 (2gb),not so good a deal.
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by UrRealG: 1:53pm On Jun 13, 2019
[s]Mint iPhone XS 64GB - Chip unlock
Phone, charger, earphones, no box
Cosmetic condition = 9.7/10

@ N178k landing cost to Lagos

HMU

Modified!!!
[/s]
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by spartacus11(m): 2:02pm On Jun 13, 2019
dragnet:

don't just wave off his defense, from what he has stated, the picker contributed to the issue by not confirming and further affirmation of confirmation.

Bro he can come here to drag the picker, but he should first of all refund the seller

But i strongly feel both the Deal hunter and picker knows what's up about the bad deal, the buyer just played into their hands

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) ... (10808) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: bashiruhammed97(m), chadbasin, JBIC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.