Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,583 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* - Technology Market (1891) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* (5219039 Views)

Dallas Picker/ Order for goods via OfferUp, letgo,eBay, amazon and other sites / Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1888) (1889) (1890) (1891) (1892) (1893) (1894) ... (10802) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by visita: 2:16pm On Apr 16, 2020
Their charges are too much abeg. Cost me 4,100 to send a package (iPhone 8 ) from their iyanapaja branch to Ibadan (near UI). They printed 3,600 on the receipt and told 5h was for packaging. The lady didn't explain all that before I paid oh. The thing is just that you can be rest assured your package is safe and insured.
timijoseph01:

If you say Arik airline offers Logistic services, and no or very low case of missing items, with insurance similar to GIG.. Then I agree GIG may be charging too much

1 Like

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Badlimo(m): 2:21pm On Apr 16, 2020
onyizee07:
Available

do you have an iPhone 11chip unlock
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by sammysticks: 2:25pm On Apr 16, 2020
iPhone 11 Needed
New/Open Box
Factory Unlocked

Hit me up
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by timijoseph01(m): 2:39pm On Apr 16, 2020
visita:
Their charges are too much abeg. Cost me 4,100 to send a package (iPhone 8 ) from their iyanapaja branch to Ibadan (near UI). They printed 3,600 on the receipt and told 5h was for packaging. The lady didn't explain all that before I paid oh. The thing is just that you can be rest assured your package is safe and insured.
Exactly.. I'm more concerned about the bold.. That's why I said in my last paragraph, that's it may be too much to bear if item isn't that valuable.
You see that safety and insurance ehn, it's worth every penny of it for some item/people.
It's just like engaging a road side chemist to administer drugs for an illness, and visiting a standard hospital to meet professionals.
The day things go south via drug abuse or misuse or late diagnosis of disease, is the day u know the significance of the ”safety & insurance”
But every other day you have been feeling well and recover using a road side chemist prescription, you'd feel like a boss.
Either way sha.. I understand your point of view.

4 Likes

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Onyeka90210(m): 3:03pm On Apr 16, 2020
Onyeka90210:
iPad mini 4 WiFi and cellular for sale fingerprint working, everything works, note :this is the SIM version. 16gb, giving with the case
At reseller price
WhatsApp me
https:///2348034634239
More:
https://www.nairaland.com/5758364/ipad-mini-4-wifi-cellular

Let’s negotiate
Still up grin

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by sammysticks: 3:50pm On Apr 16, 2020
iPhone 11 Needed
New/Open Box/Phone Only
Factory Unlocked

Hit me up
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by lordfredrick: 4:09pm On Apr 16, 2020
timijoseph01:

Exactly.. I'm more concerned about the bold.. That's why I said in my last paragraph, that's it may be too much to bear if item isn't that valuable.
You see that safety and insurance ehn, it's worth every penny of it for some item/people.
It's just like engaging a road side chemist to administer drugs for an illness, and visiting a standard hospital to meet professionals.
The day things go south via drug abuse or misuse or late diagnosis of disease, is the day u know the significance of the ”safety & insurance”
But every other day you have been feeling well and recover using a road side chemist prescription, you'd feel like a boss.
Either way sha.. I understand your point of view.

I always prefer to send items by air but sometime in January, I wasnt chanced so I decided to use gig in lekki to send a laptop to ph by road, they told me it would cost 14k plus 10% cost of the laptop. How much did I pay for shipping from US to Nigeria that they would want to collect that much for Lagos to ph. I told the guy there that my guy at the airport would send it by air, same day delivery for lesser. He thought I was joking, there and then I called and the airport guy and told me he would send it for 3.5k. The gig guy was shocked, I walked out of their office with anger. Point blank, gig is way too expensive considering item would still take 3/4 days... Even DHL is cheaper than gig. I use DHL for places without airports.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by lordfredrick: 4:12pm On Apr 16, 2020
AIN DEAL

2011 MacBook Air, core i5, 4gb ram, 256 ssd.
With charger available for 100k

Brand new sealed Apple iPad, 9.7 inch, 7th generation, Wi-Fi and cellular, 32gb. Available for 140k.

Hit me up on WhatsApp for pictures.... smiley
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Badlimo(m): 4:29pm On Apr 16, 2020
Please can someone explain the meaning of TLC to me .. please
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by newman10(m): 4:35pm On Apr 16, 2020
[[s]quote author=newman10 post=88168165]For sale in Porthacourt 

Brand new sealed Samsung galaxy S20 dual sim
Phone is sealed and has 2yrs Nigeria warranty
Gray colour
298k 290k only

Note- phone sells for 325k or more currently[/quote]
[/s]
Sold
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by newman10(m): 4:36pm On Apr 16, 2020
newman10:
For sale

iPhone 7+ 256gb
Factory unlocked
Black. Very clean.
110k firm

Available in Lagos.

Contact on signature

Available

1 Like

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by sammysticks: 4:43pm On Apr 16, 2020
sammysticks:
iPhone 11 Needed
New/Open Box
Factory Unlocked

Hit me up

Needed
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by themonk(m): 4:53pm On Apr 16, 2020
Badlimo:

TLC: Total Landing Cost

Means you can pay for the good(s)/item(s) now since it has been purchased by the advertiser but it is yet to be shipped or is in freight/transit. You have to wait for a few days for the arrival of the item(s) you paid for, this is usually a cheaper option for the buyer but then it comes with the trade-off that you have to wait for the item(s) to arrive. The seller also sells it cheaper because he or she can use to money to quickly facilitate purchase of another/other item(s).

A similar Acronym is AIN which means “Already in Nigeria” also known as “cash and carry”. Once you pay, item(s) are delivered to you or you pick them up.

4 Likes

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by shurlermoz(m): 5:06pm On Apr 16, 2020
I need a great phone deal for around 70k.

AIN and Lagos specifically please.
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Badlimo(m): 5:07pm On Apr 16, 2020
themonk:

Means you can pay for the good(s)/item(s) now since it has been purchased by the advertiser but it is yet to be shipped or is in freight/transit. You have to wait for a few days for the arrival of the item(s) you paid for, this is usually a cheaper option for the buyer but then it comes with the trade-off that you have to wait for the item(s) to arrive. The seller also sells it cheaper because he or she can use to money to quickly facilitate purchase of another/other item(s).

A similar Acronym is AIN which means “Already in Nigeria” also known as “cash and carry”. Once you pay, item(s) are delivered to you or you pick them up.
thanks man but can this people be trusted since i have to pay before i get the phone [size=8pt][/size]

1 Like

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Badlimo(m): 5:11pm On Apr 16, 2020
themonk:

and please do you have an iPhone 11 chip unlock already in Nigeria
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by themonk(m): 5:14pm On Apr 16, 2020
Badlimo:
thanks man but can this people be trusted since i have to pay before i get the phone [size=8pt][/size]
Make sure the seller:

*has an aged nairaland profile
*Name is not in the dispute resolution thread
*Search sellers phone number and account number on google and nairaland to make sure seller has no track record of fraud.
*Come to this thread and ask for people who have done business with seller to vouch for him/her

General procedure is you tell the seller to give you the pickers number, if the picker is in a good mood he/she will confirm or deny existence of item. If not just vet the seller using the above listed bullet points. Make sure the picker the seller used is a known and trusted person here also ask seller to describe completely the state of the item.

If seller tries to defraud you, make a post on the dispute resolution thread. Find link attached below.

https://www.nairaland.com/5255577/dispute-resolution-thread-pickup-deal

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by themonk(m): 5:15pm On Apr 16, 2020
Badlimo:
and please do you have an iPhone 11 chip unlock already in Nigeria
No.
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by newman10(m): 5:24pm On Apr 16, 2020
Apologize:
Any one got Samsung Note 8 in PH?

Note 9 available. 110k firm
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by LordHermes(m): 5:26pm On Apr 16, 2020
DrGreen19:

Still available
can I buy the earpiece?
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Donfolex: 5:42pm On Apr 16, 2020
Brand new iPhone 11 128gb FU black
Phone with charger and cable only
Never activated!
245k TLC (price will be 265k once in Naija)
Picker - Mikky

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Lekkanberry: 5:48pm On Apr 16, 2020
Lekkanberry:
Iphone 8 Plus 64GB
Red colour
Factory Unlock

Call or whatsapp 0906853565.2
Lagos
S.A
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by seyithug(m): 5:50pm On Apr 16, 2020
Badlimo:
You should endeavor to read the thread from the beginning to this page. Thankfully, there's a lockdown, and you have enough time to read through the pages, to educate yourself fully.

3 Likes

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Elbreezy(m): 6:47pm On Apr 16, 2020
SOLD
[s][/s]First come first serve

Samsung galaxy s10+ dual sim
Little crack on the screen

Come to WhatsApp

115k [s][/s]
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Kreamie(m): 6:48pm On Apr 16, 2020
We here!
Kreamie:
HP Omen
Core i7-7700HQ 7th Gen
12gigs ram + 256SSD + 1tb HDD
Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050Ti 4gigs
Laptop+ Charger + Backlit keyboard
AIN - =N=260,000

1TB Samsung SSD.
Brand New Never Used
Package opened to confirm content
AIN - =N=45,000

HP Spectre XT Touchsmart
TouchSmart
Core i7 + 8gigs ram + 500gigs HDD
Backlit keyboard
*Missing an arrow button* (KEY WORKS PERFECTLY)
AIN =N=135,000

WhatsApp for pictures
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Kreamie(m): 6:50pm On Apr 16, 2020
Detailed points. Good one sir themonk
themonk:

Make sure the seller:

*has an aged nairaland profile
*Name is not in the dispute resolution thread
*Search sellers phone number and account number on google and nairaland to make sure seller has no track record of fraud.
*Come to this thread and ask for people who have done business with seller to vouch for him/her

General procedure is you tell the seller to give you the pickers number, if the picker is in a good mood he/she will confirm or deny existence of item. If not just vet the seller using the above listed bullet points. Make sure the picker the seller used is a known and trusted person here also ask seller to describe completely the state of the item.

If seller tries to defraud you, make a post on the dispute resolution thread. Find link attached below.

https://www.nairaland.com/5255577/dispute-resolution-thread-pickup-deal

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Lademz(m): 7:12pm On Apr 16, 2020
apple watch series 1 42mm for sale in lagos
watch and charger only 40k
brand new sealed apple airpods 2 55k

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Bobby2020: 7:33pm On Apr 16, 2020
Series 3 38mm
Cellular + GPS
Gold color
Like brand new condition with no scratches

Comes with:
With brand new charger

shoot me an offer cool
Note: No shoot anyhow oh, make I no go shoot you back with savage response tongue

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Elbreezy(m): 7:49pm On Apr 16, 2020
Elbreezy:
First come first serve

Samsung galaxy s10+ dual sim
Little crack on the screen

Come to WhatsApp

first come first serve
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by dabis201(m): 7:50pm On Apr 16, 2020
iPhone X
Needed
FU
Holla at me
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Nobody: 8:01pm On Apr 16, 2020
LordHermes:
can I buy the earpiece?

No boss.
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by bobo65(m): 8:03pm On Apr 16, 2020

(1) (2) (3) ... (1888) (1889) (1890) (1891) (1892) (1893) (1894) ... (10802) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.