Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,571 members, 7,837,165 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* - Technology Market (195) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* (5290739 Views)

Dallas Picker/ Order for goods via OfferUp, letgo,eBay, amazon and other sites / Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) ... (10849) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by omicpet(m): 12:06pm On Jun 25, 2019
dealhunter:
I wonder oooo! I wonder why low bailing should be an issue here,omipect himself is the father of low bailing, he asked me last week if I could reduce $30 from deal that I posted on WhatsApp and here,imagine $30 from 85k TLC slightly crack from the back s9+....he keeps on low bailing me any time I post deal ,and he never buy my deal.....he is now the one complaining about low bailing! grin cheesy

Please post screenshot of it . Thanks . Mind you the complain is not about the pricing na u Sabi how much u buy your thing and na u Sabi how much u wan sell am .
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jun 25, 2019
ChisomK9:
Am sure the only thread that’s needs closing is this very one ..
We need to go back to posting tlc on pickers threads , and creating a thread for already in Nigeria items ..
Because people have abuse this very thread
thank you
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by wildchild1: 12:08pm On Jun 25, 2019
grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by bbmike(m): 12:09pm On Jun 25, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin

Time to open our nyash. LoL.
Dealhunter oooo. LoL.

1 Like

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by mixter(m): 12:09pm On Jun 25, 2019
Pradit:
Omic create the telegram

Wait o. People like us wey no get telegram nko grin?
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by omicpet(m): 12:10pm On Jun 25, 2019
mixter:

Wait o. People like us wey no get telegram nko grin?

Download it
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Heemcelph: 12:10pm On Jun 25, 2019
omicpet:

Believe me all needed is for 10 major players and pickers to tag along and this thread will become scanty with deals and dispute but I am of the opinion that nobody knows it all and that sometimes the purest of intentions begets evil hence my reason for throwing this out , I can tell you behind the scenes they’re a whole bunch of disgruntled deal hunters , buyers , sellers and to top it off the thread looks too dirty for presentation now
Oga, calm down.
You cannot just wake up one sad morning and decide to cause commotion.
I'm very sure when the Technology section of Nairaland was created, it wasn't for 'buying and selling', most of you broke the rules by using the forum for what it was never created for. You all did that for years, implementation of rules/laws started because some of you started going rogue and then again some of you felt so important that you thought that the 'Technology section' wouldn't function without your inputs.
Now, can you tell us why you suddenly came up with such an idea?
It could be personal (we just can never know), and probably you just decided to end it all since it isn't favoring you to an extent anymore.

20 Likes

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by dealhunter(m): 12:10pm On Jun 25, 2019
omicpet:

Please post screenshot of it . Thanks . Mind you the complain is not about the pricing na u Sabi how much u buy your thing and na u Sabi how much u wan sell am .
this is it..you keep on asking this and you never buy from...so yourself you are guilty! cheesy

14 Likes

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by wese90(m): 12:10pm On Jun 25, 2019
wizzy89:

Seriously in full support! I remember stating some days ago dat ppl hv abused this thread whereby you see peeps who have no business in anyway related to Offerup/Letgo post up in here claiming already in Nigeria. This has seriously derailed & devalued the thread, which in my honest opinion should be closed down & business revert to status quo.
Also, all 3 threads related to pick ups should be closed down because its bad for business especially when it's stapled to the front page. Imagine a potential customer coming in to transact & it's issues that greet him undecided. I am not in anyway saying there shouldn't be any resolution page but it shouldn't be front page stuff, maybe the committee of judges to be set up can handle that on a different platform & the resolution update be given to us.
I am not much of a talker but the level of lowballing here is getting seriously irritating! angry

You can't emphasize the thread should be closed Because of lowballing.... it doesn't make sense...

I disagree with closing the thread because of lowballing...

For you to get sweet deals from USA, ain't you lowballing... the Oyinbo suppose tell Offer Up to close down the platform because of lowballing

during the time of Clone2020, have gotten iphone 8 and iphone 7plus... bothe for less than 80k... iphone 8 goes for 150k then and 7plus 150k

do the math... if you see that kind of deals, can you sell both for 90k here...No, i guess

everyone is trying to make money

Because people are lowballing, you cant close thread... If other matter arises, no wahala with that...

This thread alone, have met so many wonderful people for chip transaction alone... something am not even advertising anymore Because i have returning customer..

NB : wizzy na my Oga... we don do business well well.. But am trying to justify my own point of view

9 Likes

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by wizzy89(m): 12:14pm On Jun 25, 2019
bbmike:

How do you suggest we create a means to mitigate the issues you have mentioned?

By closing down the thread? How do I now get your deals and the deals of other dealhunters. Cos I obviously buy devices from dealhunters here most times.

Like dealhunter suggested, making TLC deals a standalone thread or taking it back to Pickers (Mikky, Lionlee, Daaz et al) thread while Already in Nigeria deal owners should simply create their own thread but also most importantly having that price benchmark so dem lowballers know we ain't here to count bridges.
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jun 25, 2019
mixter:

This your summary get as e be. Straight to the point. I no go school o
just straight to the point

Already in Nigeria (AIN) thread should be created

Total landing cost (TLC) thread should be created too

If you think you want to buy something that’s already in Nigeria you go to the ( AIN ) thread to buy or post your already in Nigeria items

And

If you wanna buy ( TLC ) items you go the TLC thread buy what you wanna buy and post what you have to sell

But if you post TLC on AIN or AIN in TLC thread dragnet should send that person on vacation (chop ban)

Very simple.

4 Likes

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by wese90(m): 12:20pm On Jun 25, 2019
omicpet:

Telegram channels for pickers to post items picked and group for Dealhunter’s and hunting strictly based on admission . For those who want to sell their items they can sell via any medium they choose or any marketplace be it online or physical store .

For deal sellers your tlc deals can be posted on telegram groups to sell to other deal buyers who are willing to land them and sell on land

Guess you don't know about cloning of Admin... If you try that telegram stuff, i pitty people that will fall victim...

GBoys plenty here and anyone that sabi ICO scam for telegram go know wella

1 Like

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jun 25, 2019
wese90:

Guess you don't know about cloning of Admin... If you try that telegram stuff, i pitty people that will fall victim...

leave Omicpet, probably doesn’t know about that

Thread for Tlc
Thread for already in Naija
That’s the way to go!!!

1 Like

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jun 25, 2019
bbmike:
grin grin grin grin grin

Dealhunter oooo. LoL.
u too like trouble lol
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by flowmama: 12:24pm On Jun 25, 2019
wese90:

I think pickers can also be added to the telegram group to curtail such events. Paying into an unverified sellers account should be seriously avoided when trading on telegram ooo
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by wizzy89(m): 12:24pm On Jun 25, 2019
GadgetHunter:

If you think you want to buy something that’s already in Nigeria you go to the ( AIN ) thread to buy or post your already in Nigeria items

And

If you wanna buy ( TLC ) items you go the TLC thread buy what you wanna buy and post what you have to sell

But if you post TLC on AIN or AIN in TLC thread dragnet should send that person on vacation (chop ban)

Very simple.

These abbreviations be sounding like political parties now grin

2 Likes

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by wese90(m): 12:24pm On Jun 25, 2019
GadgetHunter:

And

Very simple.

Boss... you think all this are not getting too much... We are just twisting all this thing..

1 Like

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by wese90(m): 12:25pm On Jun 25, 2019
flowmama:

I think pickers can also be added to the telegram group to curtail such events. Paying into an unverified sellers account should be seriously avoided when trading on telegram ooo

we're already going out of Nairaland...

2 Likes

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jun 25, 2019
wizzy89:

I read politics + science in school that’s why lol wink
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by wese90(m): 12:27pm On Jun 25, 2019
GadgetHunter:

Thread for Tlc
That’s the way to go!!!

he's a church person...
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by wizzy89(m): 12:28pm On Jun 25, 2019
GadgetHunter:

Thread for Tlc
That’s the way to go!!!

In d end, d thread would be closed. So, Omicpet should be given some credit for raising d concern, as many of us are afraid to speak up like he said.
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by kodred(m): 12:29pm On Jun 25, 2019
wizzy89:

Like dealhunter suggested, making TLC deals a standalone thread or taking it back to Pickers (Mikky, Lionlee, Daaz et al) thread while Already in Nigeria deal owners should simply create their own thread but also most importantly having that price benchmark so dem lowballers know we ain't here to count bridges.

Price benchmark makes it regulated. Sell at your best price!

How can you even talk about benchmarks when prices can crash at anytime.

5 Likes

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by wesley80(m): 12:31pm On Jun 25, 2019
GadgetHunter:

And

Very simple.
What problem does this solve?
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by jeromedee: 12:31pm On Jun 25, 2019
I talk am. So na the level wey dem wan carry am enter be this? Those wey no dey comfortable with all pickup threads make dem leave biko. But say make dem close all pickup threads, from where to where. These threads have come to stay, if the threads no be favour you again, no be anybody's fault, so far e dey favour others.
If threads are closed down, how are those who depends on deals being posted supposed to get deal? Especially those whose source of incomes are deals gotten from same threads y'all asking to be closed down.

Abeg once again if you no dey comfortable, please leave. Afterall you get pickers contacts, if you don buy your deals allow dem enter naija and sell, and if y'all pickers decide to follow go telegram, bye bye.

Even with the telegram, we don sabi the level wey una wan go.

Oga dragnet, no close the thread, if not, common man wey been dey see small change for the same threads go suffer all coz of some ppl selfish interest.

16 Likes

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by omicpet(m): 12:33pm On Jun 25, 2019
I am enjoying this ,

Like I said earlier evil is beget from the best of intentions and I am happy at the turnout of opinions , theories that are been projected here .

For those with the allegations and theories this ain’t about me grin

For those who know it all on how admin can be cloned, great notification ;

All in all this thought and idea I put out here has done its job and that’s to provoke better ways to improve on whatever thing we have going on here .
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by mixter(m): 12:33pm On Jun 25, 2019
wizzy89:

grin grin
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jun 25, 2019
wese90:

Boss... you think all this are not getting too much... We are just twisting all this thing..
that’s the way to go it’s not too much, it is better than creating individual threads for our items

Some are suggesting we go telegram, really? If so then we’re out of Nairaland entirely, our marketplace is now Telegram

All activities should be on Nairaland but if you choose to divert your clients to telegraph as an individual fine but you can’t ask us all to use telegram because some ppl are lowballing u, that is necessary (lowballin) when you lowball and u no see item buy you’ll definitely come back to buy at the price the seller pegged his item, no be by force

You can’t lowball me and expect me to sell to you, I’ll only sell if it’s okay for me

How many times I have posted a tlc here and someone will come to my WhatsApp and still price tlc, I just ignore and move to the next customer, simple

1 Like

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by dealhunter(m): 12:35pm On Jun 25, 2019
bbmike:
grin grin grin grin grin

Dealhunter oooo. LoL.
abi naaa smiley grin
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Rakiticbarca: 12:36pm On Jun 25, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by omicpet(m): 12:36pm On Jun 25, 2019
omicpet:

Please no likes and shares , let this motion either be supported or disproved on and let’s arrive at a vote .

Permit me to quote myself here , I believe this should give an insight to what i am gunning for .

Thank you
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jun 25, 2019
wesley80:

What problem does this solve?
because there was no problem anyway in the first place
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by henrixx(m): 12:37pm On Jun 25, 2019
ChisomK9:
Am sure the only thread that’s needs closing is this very one ..
We need to go back to posting tlc on pickers threads , and creating a thread for already in Nigeria items ..
Because people have abuse this very thread
same thing I'm. Saying

(1) (2) (3) ... (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) ... (10849) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Frankdamaxx(m), Itzlinda(f), stowzz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.