Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,793 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* - Technology Market (1966) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* (5284938 Views)

Dallas Picker/ Order for goods via OfferUp, letgo,eBay, amazon and other sites / Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1963) (1964) (1965) (1966) (1967) (1968) (1969) ... (10845) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by BigTableShaker(f): 4:50pm On May 06, 2020
adewasco2k:
Samsung S7 edge dual sim
AIN 38k
sweet
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by sheelay(m): 4:51pm On May 06, 2020
paschalville:
boss pls i need airpods 2

Don't have any atm
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by sheelay(m): 4:55pm On May 06, 2020
Donfolex:
Chai! Ban on international flights to be extended for additional 4 weeks!!! Not good at all!!!

Can't these shippers user cargo flight? There's no van on cargo flight... I think they are using passenger flights, that's why items can't ship
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Donfolex: 4:59pm On May 06, 2020
bobo65:

Where u hear this one again oolloo cry

As announced by PTF on Covid-19 some few minutes ago!
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by netflixgcs(m): 5:01pm On May 06, 2020
For sale
Brand New iPhone X 256gb, At&t locked
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Tsuccesssquare: 5:02pm On May 06, 2020
Hi,

Is this still available? If yes, what's the last price?

adewasco2k:
HP Elitebook 840 G1 + charger
Corei5
8GB RAM
500GB HDD
Backlight keyboard
Fingerprint scanner
AIN 75k
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by BigTableShaker(f): 5:03pm On May 06, 2020
aywhy93:

Imagine! Someone quoted a budget of #250k for Ultra just this morning, I just laughed... Most people think say nah for inside news dollars dey rise, they are not ready to accept the fact that it is real and affecting gadgets already.
AY haba?!
Because of N20 rise you guys con dey inflate price like hell..
That Ultra is sold for USD1000, why on Earth will somebody bring it here as TLC for 350k, when it was used already.

What is the purpose of T.L fuckin C then?!
250 is low, but 350 is way too much for that used Ultra.

22 Likes

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by geloorrrrdd(m): 5:14pm On May 06, 2020
So nobody has Razer blade 15 2019?

1 Like

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Brimmie(m): 5:17pm On May 06, 2020
Brimmie:
iPhone 8 Plus Needed

AIN DEAL ONLY

Quote with your price.

Still needed.

iCloud Locked Series 3 Needed
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by mediocre(m): 5:18pm On May 06, 2020
BigTableShaker:

AY haba?!
That Ultra is sold for USD1000, why on Earth will somebody bring it here as TLC for 350k, when it was used already.

Law of demand and supply. Demand right now exceeds the supply. Eventually, the reverse will be the case and they won't need anyone to tell them to "deflate" their prices.

3 Likes

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Bobby2020: 5:37pm On May 06, 2020
mediocre:
Law of demand and supply. Demand right now exceeds the supply. Eventually, the reverse will be the case and they won't need anyone to tell them to "deflate" their prices.
The law of demand and supply is not the only reason sir, the Law of Exchange rates and The Law of Pickup fees also applies. If you follow the threads of the various pickers here, you’ll see the rates of the two aforementioned Laws have increased drastically as a result of the emergence of coronavirus.

In layman terms, the same phones we used to buy at 365-370 Naira against a Dollar during the Pre-COROnial era has increased to 410 Naira or more against a Dollar. And we’ve not even added pick up and shipping fees to it.

Once the the current exchange rates go back to what it once was (by God’s grace, Insha Allah), the rates for pickup and shipping would reduce, and the end product would be the prices of gadgets reducing as well. I can’t wait for that time as I must confess that things are a bit costly at the moment, let’s pray for things to get better instead of blaming the deal hunters for the increase in prices of gadgets.

I hope my epistle convinces and not confuses you that the spiked increase in prices of gadgets being sold here is not as a result of greed but as a result of coronavirus.

17 Likes

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Alchelm7(m): 5:39pm On May 06, 2020
Alchelm7:
Brand new Xbox one X available with 2 games(ghost recon and starwars Jedi) on TLC
Price is 140k(firm)
Picker is Fabsy(Baltimore)
My number:08068383919
Available!
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by lizzypro: 5:41pm On May 06, 2020
lizzypro:
7+
128GB
Red Colour
Kwara State

SA
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by adewasco2k(m): 5:41pm On May 06, 2020
Tsuccesssquare:
Hi,

Is this still available? If yes, what's the last price?

All sold sir
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by mixter(m): 5:51pm On May 06, 2020
Bobby2020:
The law of demand and supply Is not the only reason sir, the Law of Exchange rates and The Law of Pickup fees also applies. If you follow the threads of the various pickers here, you’ll see the rates of the two aforementioned Laws have been increased drastically as a result of the emergence of coronavirus.

In layman terms, the same phones we use to pick at 365-370 Naira against a Dollar during the Pre-COROnial era has increased to 410 Naira or more against a Dollar. And we’ve not even added pick up and shipping fees too.

Once the the current exchange rates go back to what they once were (hopefully), rates for pickup and shipping would also reduce, the end product would be the prices of gadgets reducing as well. I can’t wait for that time as well as I must confess that things are a bit cost at the moment, let’s pray for things to get better instead of blaming the deal hunters for the increase in price.

I hope my epistle convinces and not confuses you that the spiked increase in prices of gadgets being sold here is not as a result of greed but as a result of coronavirus.
You go school well. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Donfolex: 5:55pm On May 06, 2020
Donfolex:

* Brand New iPhone 11 128gb Factory Unlocked black
Phone + charger and cable only
255k TLC firm
Picker: Mikky LA.
Note: shipping after lockdown is over and airport open to cargo operations. 
Available 

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by oO8074130304: 5:59pm On May 06, 2020
https://www.nairaland.com/5839954/fg-extends-flight-ban-four

TLC GUYS TILL JUNE/JULY BEFORE YOU RECEIVE ITEMS!! embarassed

Make una try order this Madagascar Covid organics or else....na till January
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by adewasco2k(m): 6:00pm On May 06, 2020
adewasco2k:
Open box iPhone 11 Pro Max

Factory unlocked

64gb

TLC: 385k

Picker: Mikky

Still available

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Bobby2020: 6:03pm On May 06, 2020
mixter:

You go school well. grin grin
Thanks baba but....
Every one can never be preaching school, Am a War, Am a Fight, Am A INDABOSKY!!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by gmacnoms(m): 6:05pm On May 06, 2020
oO8074130304:
https://www.nairaland.com/5839954/fg-extends-flight-ban-four

TLC GUYS TILL JUNE/JULY BEFORE YOU RECEIVE ITEMS!! embarassed

Make una try order this Madagascar Covid organics or else....na till January
it is well
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by adewasco2k(m): 6:05pm On May 06, 2020
adewasco2k:
Samsung S7 edge dual sim

100% working

AIN 38k

Sold
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Inehmesit: 6:06pm On May 06, 2020
Exactly
Rexraph18:

Best way i deal on NL is face2face for close proximity or through the use of escrow, at least you get to confirm item personally.

Except for them Baba wey I don confirm
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Inehmesit: 6:07pm On May 06, 2020
I broke die angry cry
Dabss:
When are they going to allow cargo planes in? Men need money abeg. angry
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by bobo65(m): 6:08pm On May 06, 2020
Donfolex:

As announced by PTF on Covid-19 some few minutes ago!

This is sad
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by bobo65(m): 6:11pm On May 06, 2020
BigTableShaker:

AY haba?!

Actually $1000 is equal to 420k now
So used going for 350k isn't bad

7 Likes

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Inehmesit: 6:12pm On May 06, 2020
That phone clean die grin
adewasco2k:

Sold
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Zecomoney(m): 6:12pm On May 06, 2020
URGENTLY NEEDED PLEASE AIN
FU
iPhone Xr 256 gig
In mint condition
080896030(WhatsApp me)
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by GChux1: 6:15pm On May 06, 2020
tohby2:
upload pics here
Hia you are
iPhone SE
16GB FU

Pls if you're the one I tried to deal with when I was in Ikeja, I waited o. For some unknown reason, your number wasn't going through. Phone is still available sha.

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by fergieboy: 6:18pm On May 06, 2020
Flight ban extended by 4 weeks

See y'all in June/july
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Opeyemi5(m): 6:24pm On May 06, 2020
Brand new sealed
Unlocked IPhone 11 Pro 64GB Gold for sale
Or swap with Samsung S20+

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by tohby2(m): 6:24pm On May 06, 2020
GChux1:

Hia you are
iPhone SE
16GB FU

Pls if you're the one I tried to deal with when I was in Ikeja, I waited o. For some unknown reason, your number wasn't going through. Phone is still available sha.
not me o
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by adewasco2k(m): 6:24pm On May 06, 2020
fergieboy:
Flight ban extended by 4 weeks

See y'all in June/july

Wow shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (1963) (1964) (1965) (1966) (1967) (1968) (1969) ... (10845) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Peterflexy001(m), Weirdoo, kimlee3(m), Ejanla87 and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.