Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,465 members, 7,836,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* - Technology Market (201) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* (5289683 Views)

Dallas Picker/ Order for goods via OfferUp, letgo,eBay, amazon and other sites / Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) ... (10848) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Freshlagosboy(m): 11:03am On Jun 26, 2019
Pls hit my signature
GadgetHunter:
chisomk9
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by seyithug(m): 11:23am On Jun 26, 2019
Abubakar96:

What you don't understand is technology market is not a consumable or perishable goods market. We deal in things that last for 2-5 years so definitely at one time or the other the demand for this products is expected to have a sharp decline and with decrease in demand comes a decrease in price more especially now that there's excess supply of these phones. Tech market moves in relation to the economy. There's now a general decline in the prices of all these high end phones because of their demands and change in consumers spending habits.

Secondly, this business thrives on low balling, the whole model is as a result of low balling. If the oyinbos said they're no longer selling to Nigerians because of low balling, they won't close OfferUp but rather look for other markets for their devices. We see ridiculous TLC deals posted everyday, if I see some deals for mikky's WhatsApp I go say na jazz. Even in CV or any other markek, people low ball. I'm very sure on one or more occasion, you or someone have priced an item of over 10k for 1k, it's the market, this thing happen all the time but doesn't mean market should be shut down.

Another thing to note is that the whole model of this business is based on an interconnected number of large middlemen. You hardly find an end user here from what I can deduce. Everyone buys and sells for profit. You buy from seller and pay the picker for his service, your deal buyer also buys and add your profit, he also looks for another to sell to and so and so until it reaches the ultimate buyer. Nobody wants to enter a business where he gets nothing from, what's the point. Someone made mention of a price ceiling and minimum price of 10-20k from CV, how is that going to work or how would it be sustainable? Before the phones get to the ultimate end user, the prices would be more than that of CV. And the reason for people buying at this low prices is this is a highly risky business, you don't expect someone to take a greater risk only to sell at the same profit margin with CV people. PHONES are not the problems, but the availability of buyers, they are thousands of phones in the market, how else do resellers who buy from deal hunters convince the buyer that they should buy their products? It's either PRODUCT DIFFERENTIATION of COST LEADERSHIP, and there is nothing different about the products we're offering compared to that of CV so the best way to withstand competition from CV or other markets is to offer a lower price.

You want to sell at the price of CV, good and fine but also be prepared to wait as long as they do before selling a single device.

If your business is not moving, change your strategy. Re-strategizing is as important in business as buying and selling. You don't blame your customers for you not selling your goods. Other people here sell daily and hardly enter any trouble with buyers, you don't hearethem complaining.

It once took me 6 months to sell a galaxy S9, I had to make a loss. Tere's an iPhone 8 I'm yet to sell since last year, it's just business. Sometimes is favourable, other times it's not.

Even pickers enter their troubles but they don't stop picking.

Thank you, bros. Very balanced view.
It's funny how some people here are complaining about lowballers, even when they lowballed oyinbo people too. We're all hustlers, and we're supposed to help each other grow. Even in CV, sellers may go a week or two without making sales. Abi you think say na so money dey flow? Many a time, when new iPhone and Samsung phones flood the market (no thanks to street boys), the bigboy sellers also have to buy cheap and sell cheap too, because it's a volatile market. Phones don't appreciate, no be land, they depreciate....unless there's a scarcity of the particular model.
Nairaland Technology Market is supposed to be a virtual alternative to Computer Village, like Jiji, OLX, and Konga are.
Many of us learned from the big ballers here. Many sellers and deal hunters in the market now, but number of end users have not increased, rather, sharp guys are also buying good deals to resell for 3-10k profit. At all, at all, subscription and suya money dey comot, and, we move on to the next one.

Make una no let una individual greed close the one avenue serving everybody else, because you want to push the competition out. Some of you dealhunters don belleful, forget you were once struggling and asking trusted pickers and dealers to endorse you, to get importers and buyers to patronize you. Started from the bottom, now you're here, and you don't want others to come through the door. You wanna shut it. If na so others before you do, you go reach where you dey?

I also love the comment by drey22. Nairaland gave us all a platform to benefit from. Even when we began to use the Technology Market for what it wasn't intended for, they still let us. Many have sold and bought goods and services worth millions from here. Did Seun collect N1 naira from you? Do you ever buy his ads? Abi una dey pay Dragnet for moderation of the threads here? Their only payment and joy is that your activities drive traffic to the site.

Yet, all that some of you can think of is to create a WhatsApp or Telegram group. SMH.

Let the dealings go on. Here on Nairaland.
Decisively deal with erring deal hunters and pickers to book.
Leave sellers to sell at whatever price they want to sell; this is not the only platform for sales. Buyers lowball sellers in Ikeja CV, every other day, and Ikeja is always open for business.
It's my prerogative as a seller, to sell 20 phones in a month and make 5k profit on each. If you prefer to sell one phone in one week, and you make 15-20k on each of 4 or 5 phones in a month, it's very okay. Do whatever works for you, WITH YOUR MONEY/INVESTMENT.

21 Likes

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by sirlop(m): 11:30am On Jun 26, 2019
Who has iCloud locked iPhone 6s or 6s with dead panel but neat body and screen. I just need the screen and the carcass.
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Dthinkerman: 11:39am On Jun 26, 2019
Dthinkerman:
Arriving Deal

Samsung Galaxy S8
FRP Locked
Cracked back: can be fixed for 3k

Arriving this Saturday. Picked by Lionlee.

TLC is 65k

Still available!
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Jerri7(m): 11:41am On Jun 26, 2019
Dthinkerman:

Still available!

I want
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Joselph95(m): 12:05pm On Jun 26, 2019
Joselph95:
Items Already in Nigeria...

[s]**MINT Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge - Black "9.5/10" (has a slight crack at the top right edge, not on screen) Factory Unlocked
Price - 56k[/s]

[s]**Neat Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus - Black "9/10" (very lite screen burn, hardly seen) Factory Unlocked
Price - 90k[/s]

[s]**MINT Samsung Galaxy S8 - Black "9.5/10" (very lite screen burn) Factory Unlocked
Price - 76k[/s]

NOTE:- Prices are FIRM and can be waybilled to any of your desired location in Nigeria, on request...

Contact on my signature (Call/WhatsApp) for more pictures.

S8 and S8 Plus ❌ SOLD ❌
[s]S7 Edge still available (Now 55k) [/s]

All SOLD
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Dthinkerman: 12:12pm On Jun 26, 2019
Jerri7:

I want

Let's deal.

https:///2348077053649
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Joselph95(m): 12:25pm On Jun 26, 2019
Item Already in Nigeria...

Neat Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge - Silver (Single Sim)

Factory Unlocked and 100% Fully Functional

Will include a pouch

Note:- The back glass was replaced

Price::: 60k

Contact on my signature

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by sirlop(m): 12:39pm On Jun 26, 2019
sirlop:
Who has iCloud locked iPhone 6s or 6s with dead panel but neat body and screen. I just need the screen and the carcass.
Needed
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by wildchild1: 12:58pm On Jun 26, 2019
smiley
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by sirlop(m): 1:04pm On Jun 26, 2019
sirlop:
Series 3 38mm I watch already picked up by Atlanta picker. TLC 70k
Available
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by adecamp(m): 1:05pm On Jun 26, 2019
sirlop:

Needed
comtact me boss 08057095376
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by ib4real95(m): 1:17pm On Jun 26, 2019
Dell laptop and charger
i5 4210h 2.8ghz-3.4ghz
8gb ram
500gb hdd
Nvidia gtx 850m(4gb)
120k firm
Already in 9ja
check signature for contact
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Don4life: 1:22pm On Jun 26, 2019
sirlop:

Needed
i have how much are you paying?
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by TEQ365VENTURES(m): 1:31pm On Jun 26, 2019
sirlop:

Needed
I have very. Mint
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by elisinho(m): 1:36pm On Jun 26, 2019
iPhone x available
Factory unlocked complete accessories.
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by INSPECTORMAX: 1:53pm On Jun 26, 2019
iphone 8 very neat and in good condition
Working perfectly okk
Cash needed urgently
Price is #80,000
Phone is chip unlocked
** plss only hit me up if u are serious

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by wildchild1: 2:21pm On Jun 26, 2019
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Theflint1(m): 2:46pm On Jun 26, 2019
Factory unlocked iPhone 8plus + Charger available

64GB

https:///2347031562014.

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Missysmart(f): 2:47pm On Jun 26, 2019
Brand new sealed 1st Gen available for 63k

Failtech:
Apple Airpods Needed. Quote me if you have one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Mendy31: 2:53pm On Jun 26, 2019
lizzypro:
iPhone X needed

TLC
already in Lagos 256gb

https:///+2348066491815
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Ilerioluwa02: 3:13pm On Jun 26, 2019
Ilerioluwa02:
Laptop Deal.

MSI Gaming Laptop GS63 Stealth
Core i7 - 8750H
GTX 1060
Video mem: 6gb GDDR5
Sys Mem: 16gb DDR4
Storage: 256ssd + 1TB HDD
It's a VR Ready System.

Specs is in picture below VS price on Amazon(new&used).
TLC: 269k
Hit Me Up if you're interested

Still avlb
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Rakiticbarca: 3:37pm On Jun 26, 2019
[s]Deal alert

Brand New Dell G3 15 G3579 Gaming laptop

Core i5 8th Gen 8GB Ram 1TB HDD

GTX 1050 Ti 4GB DDR5

TLC 155k

Let me know if you need it[/s]
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by bdemix(m): 3:51pm On Jun 26, 2019
bdemix:
Available
Phone 7
32GB

Slightly cracked at the edge

TLC...45k

Iphone 6s
TLC..30k

Already picked by New Orleans Picker(Don4ye)

https:///2347057588888

1 Like

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Deyinka007: 3:53pm On Jun 26, 2019
Deyinka007:

[s]Apple iPhone X Silver 64GB Box and All Accessories 230k[/s]

Apple iPhone X Silver 256GB Box and all accessories 237K

iPhone 6S 64GB 60K

All factory unlocked

Available in Lagos

https:///2348051376036

256GB available
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by essay123(m): 4:44pm On Jun 26, 2019
Any s7 deal?
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Adinije(f): 5:09pm On Jun 26, 2019
essay123:
Any s7 deal?
AIN available
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Deyinka007: 5:42pm On Jun 26, 2019
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by aywhy93(m): 6:03pm On Jun 26, 2019
aywhy93:
Hottest Deal Alert..!

PHONE: Samsung Galaxy S10

STORAGE: 128GB

CARRIER: Network unlocked but RAC locked

CONDITION: Fully Functional and very mint.

TLC : #149,000 Only

Free Tip: It costs 4k to do RAC unlock.

AVAILABLE!!!
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by aywhy93(m): 6:03pm On Jun 26, 2019
aywhy93:
Hottest Deal Alert..!

PHONE: Samsung Galaxy Note 9

CARRIER: Tmobile locked

CONDITION: Fully Functional. Cracked back.

TLC : #125,000 Only

Free Tip: It costs 4k to fix back.

AVAILABLE!!!
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by aywhy93(m): 6:18pm On Jun 26, 2019
Hottest Deal Alert..!

PHONE: Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus

CARRIER: Network Unlocked

CONDITION: Very Mint with slight unnoticeable crack on the right edge.(Check n zoom pics). Back is also cracked but fixable with 5k.

TLC : #145,000 Only

Free Tip: It costs 5k to fix the back.

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Osagiesamuel02(m): 6:18pm On Jun 26, 2019
Osagiesamuel02:
[s]Gold iPhone 8 Plus 64 gb in mint condition for sale for 135k. Requires chip[/s]

[s]iPhone 7 Plus black 32gb, mint condition for sale for 90k. Requires chip[/s]

iPhone 7 rose gold 32gb, mint condition for 72k. Requires chip

2pcs space gray brand new iPhone 6s for 60k each, Requires chip. Phone is still with nylon seal and has all accessories intact.

Factory unlocked iPhone 6s 32gb space gray for 55k

All phones are in Lagos already

HMU if interested WhatsApp o9o25824916
Available

(1) (2) (3) ... (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) ... (10848) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: dirtydaya(m), omotolsy(m), Itzlinda(f) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.