Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,087 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* - Technology Market (2003) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* (5214507 Views)

Dallas Picker/ Order for goods via OfferUp, letgo,eBay, amazon and other sites / Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2000) (2001) (2002) (2003) (2004) (2005) (2006) ... (10797) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by CnCstore: 6:29pm On May 11, 2020
hawksford:

Nna ehn

Bruv,

Oga timijoseph01 has said it all

You dey reduce your ratings here (you may say there's a bigger world outside here, well true, but...not when you are wrong and still try to prove stuff)

You guys may actually be right, but within your perspectives and that's not Emotional Intelligence and that's just not how the world works.

The lady was actually wrong, but not just wrong but equally arrogant. People tried explaining things to her calmly, but she was on the offensive. Despite people constantly trying to make her seeing the point.

And I believe if you're coming into a new terrain, environment, business or waheva, you study the parlance and actions of such new environment... At least if she had, she'd have understood the point and we no go dey go back and forth since morning.

Asking for vouch no be big deal, someone once even asked for vouch for Pradit, the thread creator, nobody took offence. People have asked for vouch for wizzy89, bobo65 and several other big guns here, kasala no burst like this

Another perspective, as per coro wey dey coronate now, would you just associate with anybody without precautions? Aren't you suspecting of everyone you come across, having your gears covered when associating with people? Naso e be, una no suppose take offence, las las na rabba everybody be 1 get for here, but getting it with integrity is what matters

Luckily and graciously, the lady you're defending has kept mute, she might not have accepted fate ideally, but she ain't stressing the issue again.

It's just cool you the solicitor equally accepts fate, not because you're wrong but to stop further wahala

Biko, let this quote be the end of story o jae

God bless you bros. Thanks

And your are smart to have kept on with "the lady is arrogant"even when I keep on ignoring hate speeches from your posts?

And still went on to drag Suco01 into the matter.

Please keep your lane, I know you are very old in the business .I have decided to let it slide ,not for anything but for peace to reign.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Ipsum: 6:34pm On May 11, 2020
Pradit:
thanks boss
Thats additional 2k to first price
To continue what Rakitic has done, I also want to support the first person with a recommended playlist

2 Likes

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Babaisaac(m): 6:39pm On May 11, 2020
cheesy lol
Ipsum:

To continue what Rakitic has done, I also want to support the first person with a recommended playlist

1 Like

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Bayokun(m): 6:39pm On May 11, 2020
battousaiX:
All sold!

Agba
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by wese90(m): 6:40pm On May 11, 2020
felai:

This stuff make sense oooo, hope oil no go open am
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by wildchild1: 6:41pm On May 11, 2020
SELL2US:

I want to use this medium to appreciate the following for their support and steadfastness in sourcing and supplying to us this last week. All supplies were received in perfect condition and all sold out. We are looking forward to more favorable deals from u.

-Made in Nigeria
-Dwightrules
-Elbreezy
-Creamie
-Mohammed
-Whizcode
-Adewasco
-Bobo65
-Donaustyne
-Rakitbarca
-Myk11
-Don4life
-Cashrules
-mendi31
-Sheelay
-Aythereal
-Tjdean
-pascaville
-Adinije
-infortress
-Mc-king
Etc

Thanks you.

SELL2US(080-339-27919)

Pls keep sending your quotes for us on all gadgets(Iphones, iwatches, airpods, Ps4, macbooks, iPads, Tablets, Adroid Phones, etc ).
Our payment is the smoothest and comes in advance in the shortest time possible.

Legit buyer, smooth transaction.

1 Like

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by justianoo(m): 6:49pm On May 11, 2020
Pradit:
thanks boss
1k airtime to the second winner.
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by CnCstore: 6:52pm On May 11, 2020
ImFortress:

As much as you might be a nice person in real life, your reputation for here already don be minus "-12".

If truly you're a lady, then I'm not surprised

My reputation is not in your hands deputy Jesus.

The Barristers on here will read a very horrible post as what you just posted and like it, but still think me rejecting a false alarm is wrong.

I am not doing bad as a lady that I am, so you can keep your hate speech to yourself .

1 Like

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by ImFortress(m): 6:59pm On May 11, 2020
CnCstore:

My reputation is not in your hands deputy Jesus.

The Barristers on here will read a very horrible post as what you just posted and like it, but still think me rejecting a false alarm is wrong.

I am not doing bad as a lady that I am, so you can keep your hate speech to yourself .

As expected.
By the way, I'm not fit to be Deputy Jesus, not in 500 life times
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Finest4luv1(m): 7:02pm On May 11, 2020
Pradit:
First price
Brand new JBL link 10 voice activated portable speaker
price?
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by visita: 7:03pm On May 11, 2020
And true to his words he credited my account with 5k. Once again thanks a lot, may good things never cease in your life and may you never know lack. Also thanks to oga pradit. God bless y'all real good
OSCARTM:

I really like this gesture. I'll support with a token to the 4th person on that page who has his/her WhatsApp contact as signature.

3 Likes

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by sheelay(m): 7:05pm On May 11, 2020
sheelay:
TLC DEAL

Apple watch series 5
40mm GPS+CEL
Sealed brand new
Tlc 150k

Apple watch series 5
44mm GPS
Brand new open box
Tlc 150k

Apple IPad 7th gen
Brand new sealed
128gb wifi+cellular
Tlc 150k

Google pixel 2xl
Factory unlocked
Mint

SHIPPED BY YALHAJI

Contact on my signature

Available
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by justianoo(m): 7:07pm On May 11, 2020
salamudeen:
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Oga Pradit i dey throway salute before the sharing
Lemie have the number you want your airtime

1 Like

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by CnCstore: 7:09pm On May 11, 2020
suco01:

Be it -100 people that will still deal with her will surely do. someone Indicate the picker name, also she is new and doesn't know the tradition here, what happen to simple research from the picker. I don't know why some people like make someone thelp them use their brain wisely.

Leave deputy Jesus alone bro, since my reputation is now in his hands.

If I post items here and no one buys, I would sell to someone else and he stands to gain nothing.

Thank brother @Suco01...lets move on and leave everyone to their Opinion.

1 Like

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Pradit: 7:11pm On May 11, 2020
OSCARTM:

I really like this gesture. I'll support with a token to the 4th person on that page who has his/her WhatsApp contact as signature.
thanks boss

1 Like

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Pradit: 7:11pm On May 11, 2020
justianoo:
1k airtime to the second winner.
thanks boss

1 Like

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Adinije(f): 7:12pm On May 11, 2020
Rakiticbarca:
I want to add 2K worth of Airtime to the prize cheesy

Congratulations once again!
The Laptop Messiah himself. grin Thanchu boss

2 Likes

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by felai: 7:14pm On May 11, 2020
wese90:

This stuff make sense oooo, hope oil no go open am

Oil ke?
grin
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by salamudeen(m): 7:16pm On May 11, 2020
justianoo:
Lemie have the number you want your airtime
thanks bro. .
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by AdrianHillz: 7:18pm On May 11, 2020
AdrianHillz:
iPhone 11 128gb or 11 pro or pro max 256gb needed
Open box or brand new preferably
Quote me with prices

STILL NEEDED
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by cue64: 7:20pm On May 11, 2020
Urgently in need of 11pro max fu band new and xs max FU Holla at me if you have resellers price please
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by puffynana(m): 7:20pm On May 11, 2020
puffynana:
Mint Note 10plus 256,
Sprint locked
Cost 26k to unlock.

Available in Abuja

Sold to elsse

And almighty wese90 came through again with the free service. Thanks boss..
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by justianoo(m): 7:22pm On May 11, 2020
salamudeen:
thanks bro. . 08148289789
sent
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Rexraph18(m): 7:22pm On May 11, 2020
wizzy89:
shocked shocked shocked I dey find picture wey I go post, na 2001 e upload grin grin

grin grin shocked
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Rexraph18(m): 7:23pm On May 11, 2020
grin grin shocked

gmacnoms:
i comment for 1998, e enter bottom of 2000
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by salamudeen(m): 7:26pm On May 11, 2020
justianoo:
sent

Seen oga Zino.. weldone sir
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by OSCARTM: 7:28pm On May 11, 2020
visita:
And true to his words he credited my account with 5k. Once again thanks a lot, may good things never cease in your life and may you never know lack. Also thanks to oga pradit. God bless y'all real good

All thanks to God.

1 Like

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Bond008(m): 7:29pm On May 11, 2020
Bond008:
NEEDED AIN
Locked 11 Pro max 64gb
New or Used
Midnight green specifically
please quote me with your price
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by blaze007(m): 7:32pm On May 11, 2020
1k airtime for third price on me.
Ok let me make it for the 3rd price. Pls send the number
Pradit:
thanks boss

1 Like

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by OSCARTM: 7:35pm On May 11, 2020
Pradit:
thanks boss
You're most welcome sir.
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by iamoyindamola(m): 7:35pm On May 11, 2020
You guys are doing well
Oin cheesy
Nice gesture
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by chloroform: 7:47pm On May 11, 2020
I have been hoping to be the first person to comment on the page but I was shocked when I came online now and I saw page 2003. I was sure we wouldn’t be getting to 2000 page until tomorrow, guess I wasn’t the only one eyeing the big price.
Congrats to the winners. cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2000) (2001) (2002) (2003) (2004) (2005) (2006) ... (10797) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.