Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,855 members, 7,813,911 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:23 PM

All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* - Technology Market (2009) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* (5204891 Views)

Dallas Picker/ Order for goods via OfferUp, letgo,eBay, amazon and other sites / Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2006) (2007) (2008) (2009) (2010) (2011) (2012) ... (10791) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by bobo65(m): 4:02pm On May 12, 2020
REMINDER!!!
bobo65:

Ok take this as a business advice

Whenever u have something to sell as a business man, and the exchange rate goes up, make sure u recalculate with the new rate and fix your price.

Why?

Now that's because after selling ur supposed phone u bought for 80k for say 90k, u will now use that 90k to calculate with new exchange rate only to find out the new cost price is even higher than your selling price, now the new cost price for the phone is 95k, u will now start searching for 5k to add, now that's not business.

2 Likes

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by sunlawphy(m): 4:04pm On May 12, 2020
BBM:
Please o Y'all all that skyrocketed prices of phones and laptops

how did your phone get into the country during this pandemic

Y'all are just greedy ass mogherfuckers using dollar hike as an excuse To sell off old stocks
Bro gadgets are entering the country. If you no sabi something make you try verify very well before typing, I have someone whose gadgets landed two days back from the Us but the shipping price dey very high.
Shalom smiley

2 Likes

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by wolfenstein(m): 4:08pm On May 12, 2020
AIN

MacBook Pro 2018
Core i5
8Gb Ram
256Gb SSD
Touchbar
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by tinnyailes(m): 4:21pm On May 12, 2020
��Super Deal��
*Locked iPhone 11 pro max 64GB
*Locked iPhone 11 pro Max 512gb
*Locked iPhone 11 pro max 256gb
*Unlocked iPhone 11 pro max 64gb
*Unlocked iPhone XR 256GB
*Unlocked iPhone X 256GB
ALL NEW
Used IPhone Xs Max 256Gb
Used IPhone Xs 64Gb sold
.Used IPhone Xr 64Gb . Sold
Used IPhone Xr 256Gb
Used locked IPhone XsMax 64Gb
https:///2348176812097?text=Hey

1 Like

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by ImFortress(m): 4:25pm On May 12, 2020
Samsung Note 10 plus 5G variant.

Single SIM

Only phone and Charger

Condition: Mint, Hairline crack at the back.

Almost not visible. Can be fixed on demand. 3-5k I think.

Storage: 256gb 12gb ram
Battery: 4300mah super long lasting battery.

Calls only please. 09057487679
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Owodiran1(m): 4:25pm On May 12, 2020
[b]Me sef i don vex
Tlc
factory unlocked
iPhone 11 pro max 64gig
800k...
Brand new
Phone only.
Picker.: You gorit if you don't gerit forget about it

8 Likes

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by battousaiX(m): 4:33pm On May 12, 2020
Kò toyen naw Chief grin grin grin
Owodiran1:
[b]Me sef i don vex
Tlc
factory unlocked
iPhone 11 pro max 64gig
800k...
Brand new
Phone only.
Picker.: You gorit if you don't gerit forget about it
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by lekjons(m): 4:44pm On May 12, 2020
BBM:
Please o Y'all all that skyrocketed prices of phones and laptops

how did your phone get into the country during this pandemic

Y'all are just greedy ass mogherfuckers using dollar hike as an excuse To sell off old stocks
If the case were reversed, let's say someone bought a phone/laptop when the exchange rate was 450/1, then everything returned to normal(say 370 or 400/1), and you need a phone/laptop.

Would you buy from the person who paid more for the phone/laptop, hence selling at a higher price or would you rather look for someone who got it when things returned to normalcy?

I want you and others like you to think about this.

7 Likes

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by wizzy89(m): 4:54pm On May 12, 2020
Marvking:
Boss Wizzy.. how much is it ...it Tlc or Ain?

AIN 120k
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by lekjons(m): 4:58pm On May 12, 2020
lekjons:
If the case were reversed, let's say someone bought a phone/laptop when the exchange rate was 450/1, then everything returned to normal(say 370 or 400/1), and you need a phone/laptop.

Would you buy from the person who paid more for the phone/laptop, hence selling at a higher price or would you rather look for someone who got it when things returned to normalcy?

I want you and others like you to think about this.
Lemme use myself as an example.

I bought a bought a pixel 3a when it's still being sold for 95 to 110k.
There was a delay in the shipment, by the time it got here, the market price was around 85k.
And to top it all, phone came locked despite paying for an unlocked device.

So I had to put it up for way below cost price.

Yet some would still come to my whatsapp to lowball.

Are they being fair too?

All I'm saying in essence is;
Everyone does what works for them and tries to take advantage of every situation.

6 Likes

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by BBM: 5:03pm On May 12, 2020
lekjons:
Lemme use myself as an example.

I bought a bought a pixel 3a when it's still being sold for 95 to 110k.
There was a delay in the shipment, by the time it got here, the market price is around 85k.
And to top it all, phone came locked despite paying for an unlocked device.

So I had to put it up for way below cost price.

Yet some would still come to my whatsapp to lowball.

Are they being fair too?

All I'm saying in essence is;
Everyone does what works for them and tries to take advantage of any situation.
Wow you have spoken well

Let me go and edit

Sorry all

5 Likes

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by walkwithgod(m): 5:08pm On May 12, 2020
Neatly Used Spectranet and Smile Mifi for Auction

Location - Lagos

Calls / WhatsApp - zero seven zero eight eight three one three four four nine.

No low ballers please.

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by adecamp(m): 5:09pm On May 12, 2020
BBM:

Wow you have spoken well

Let me go and edit

Sorry all
na man you be

1 Like

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by lekjons(m): 5:11pm On May 12, 2020
adecamp:
na man you be
I swear.

It takes a strong heart for anyone to admit that they're wrong.

4 Likes

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by akinpelu746: 5:12pm On May 12, 2020
Can you link me with the BDC customer?
spartacus11:

I just called my BDC customer, he said he will sell for me for #450-$1 he even told me he don't have but he can source for me for the said amount.

His buying price is #440 and sell for #450

Menhh this shit is not a joke ohhhhh
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by PrettyBoyBreezy(m): 5:46pm On May 12, 2020
PrettyBoyBreezy:
Mint samsung S9plus already in nigeria needed.

Still needed. Holla at me with your offers, thank you.
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Mendy31: 5:50pm On May 12, 2020
tonee1:

Still Available?

SOLD
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Mendy31: 5:51pm On May 12, 2020
Mendy31:
New [s]Open Box PS4 slim 1TB@145k

Mint PS4 slim 500GB comes with all cables and FIFA 18@125k

Mint PS4 Pro 1TB comes with all cables and pad@165k

Payment before delivery
Lagos Deals preferably
[/s]

ALL SOLD

2 Likes

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Anopheles: 6:40pm On May 12, 2020
Anopheles:
URGENTLY NEEDED!!!
FU

iPhone 8 plus 64gb

iPhone x 256gb

iPhone 11 pro Max 256gb Open box

Samsung S10 Duos

Click on my signature and get credited

NEEDED
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by harmbhrosz(m): 6:42pm On May 12, 2020
iPhone 11 FU AIN needed
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by opylog(m): 6:49pm On May 12, 2020
Iphone 8plus, 64g, FU, 165k

1 Like

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by chiman89: 6:49pm On May 12, 2020
adabsmith:
Chip unlock mint iPhone XS available.

Phone is in abuja

Price: 180k

Is this still available?
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by wese90(m): 6:54pm On May 12, 2020
Please , nobody should pay into my account or reply to WhatsApp messages.. 07065358057 whatsApp number is hacked ... help me repost

Call me if we have pending transaction

Am using two factor Authentication though but can’t access WhatsApp for now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Bond008(m): 6:55pm On May 12, 2020
wese90:
Please , nobody should pay into my account or reply to WhatsApp messages.. 07065358057 whatsApp number is hacked ... help me repost

Ewo shocked
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by adecamp(m): 6:58pm On May 12, 2020
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by hawksford: 7:02pm On May 12, 2020
Sealed or open box iphone 11 FU (128gb) needed URGENTLY!!!

Lagos Deal

Kindly quote if you're set to deal
(Reseller price biko o)
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by wildchild1: 7:04pm On May 12, 2020
wese90:

Haaaaaa...this is serious, these whatsapp hackers are on rampage.

Everyone should activate their 2FA on whatsapp now!!! You can find this in your Whatsapp settings, just look for Two Step Verification in account and follow the steps. It's the best security against the lowlife hackers.

2 Likes

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by adecamp(m): 7:07pm On May 12, 2020
wese90:

Am using two factor Authentication though but can’t access WhatsApp for now
does your number still work ?. I don't understand how they can hack WhatsApp
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by wese90(m): 7:08pm On May 12, 2020
wildchild1:

Haaaaaa...this is serious, these whatsapp hackers are on rampage.

Everyone should activate their 2FA on whatsapp now!!! You can find this in your Whatsapp settings, just look for Two Step Verification in account and follow the steps. It's the best security against the lowlife hackers.

Am using 2FA ... I was surprised when I got that message and in no time I was logged out... Am offline now though but was surprised, could it be a bug... I can’t use my number on business WhatsApp now, will have to wait for an hour
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by wese90(m): 7:10pm On May 12, 2020
adecamp:
does your number still work ?. I don't understand how they can hack WhatsApp

I got that message and was logged out...
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Joeysage(m): 7:13pm On May 12, 2020
wese90:

Am using 2FA ... I was surprised when I got that message and in no time I was logged out... Am offline now though but was surprised, could it be a bug... I can’t use my number on business WhatsApp now, will have to wait for an hour
It may not be a hack o
Same thing happened to me. Just turn off your data. Reboot your phone and it will work.. hopefully
Btw, when I tried to verify my number it would say something like you changed your WhatsApp number or something like that..Mine also had authentication as well as WhatsApp lock.
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by wese90(m): 7:14pm On May 12, 2020
Joeysage:
It's not a hack o
Same thing happened to me. Just turn off your data. Reboot your phone and it will be work.
Btw, when I tried to verify my number it would say something like you changed your WhatsApp number or something like that..

Trying to register on Business WhatsApp

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2006) (2007) (2008) (2009) (2010) (2011) (2012) ... (10791) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: fatomayo(m), Skillzystick(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.