Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,473 members, 7,830,379 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* - Technology Market (2019) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* (5265910 Views)

Dallas Picker/ Order for goods via OfferUp, letgo,eBay, amazon and other sites / Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2016) (2017) (2018) (2019) (2020) (2021) (2022) ... (10835) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Nerdnextdoor: 6:38am On May 14, 2020
Call or Whatsapp 07068627509 for more inquiries on getting your Nord VPN 1, 2, and/or 3yrs premium Plan at a very cheap price

Nerdnextdoor:
Great opportunity now for those that are highly interested in their online/internet security, privacy and easily accessing restricted websites/apps, You are welcome to call or Whatsapp 07068627509 for more inquiries on getting your Nord VPN 1, 2, and/or 3yrs premium Plan at a very cheap price.
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by tmogba4(m): 6:39am On May 14, 2020
Onyeka90210:

I dislike sellers that make it seem like they are doing the buyers a favor, it’s not really cool, Be nice, costs nothing sad
I thought I was shallow minded to have thought her comment is egoistic but now I know that I'm actually not shallow minded but she is...so sad though because with all the money she must have made, she can still have such inferiority complex and hide it under her ego.
I think she needs to see a psychologist for help...just me thinking out loud

2 Likes

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by daaz001: 6:39am On May 14, 2020
Deal!!!

Factory Unlocked Samsung S20 5G 128GB.
Phone And Complete Accessories, No Box
Brand New And Never Used.

TLC of 249,999
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by daaz001: 6:40am On May 14, 2020
Deal!!!

Factory Unlocked Samsung S10e 128GB
Brand New In Box and Never Opened.

TLC of 134,999
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by daaz001: 6:41am On May 14, 2020
Deal!!!

Factory Unlocked iPhone 11 64GB White
Brand New And Sealed.

TLC of 266,999

1 Like

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by tmogba4(m): 6:41am On May 14, 2020
Rakiticbarca:
So asking for vouches is now a crime right?
Well, everywhere is tensed, even pockets are tensed too, no thanks to this pandemic.
Like bobo65 will always say, do your due diligence and don't be in a hurry to lose your hard earned money.
And forget about the moniker being an old registered memeber here. qualitygod that created his account way back 2012 scammed guys here some weeks ago.
Get atleast 3-5 vouches from known monikers before you go ahead in the transaction.
Don't also forget to use a well known escrow.
Thank you very much sir.
She needs scholatic minded personalities like you to tutor her on business management and customer relationship management

1 Like

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by tmogba4(m): 6:44am On May 14, 2020
CnCstore:

Did you read the part that says the person was never in my DM?

What then does he want to confirm?

I am not against anyone asking for vouches.

Would I be in your DM to ask you the dumb question "Hello, are you legit please?"...

Ruminate on it madam.

All I can just DM you for is for photos and to ask about the product...not about your legitimacy

3 Likes

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by tmogba4(m): 6:45am On May 14, 2020
otugbem:
Ahhh! The way this thread is running ehn! I almost missed my birthyear grin

Happy birthyear to me and my fellow 1993-borne folks grin

Oya like if your birthyear falls here grin
lol

3 Likes

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by tmogba4(m): 6:46am On May 14, 2020
shakaz:
Well said boss. Sellers that lack proper customer etiquette are a big turnoff for me. No matter how good your deal is.
You see what I said too...
Business Management and Customer Relationship Management

4 Likes

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by tmogba4(m): 6:48am On May 14, 2020
omotolsy:
You are actually what you have just said you are not.
No one called you what you have called yourself.

It is actually clear for all to see.

Yeh...oga this one loud o...
Don't let this lady start having suicidal thoughts o because I felt the shockwave of this one in my brain.
Chaii....

2 Likes

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by tmogba4(m): 6:51am On May 14, 2020
wizzy89:

Honestly, this ur reply is uncalled for. Asking for a vouch for you is a normal tradition here to avoid wasting each other's time.

I remember enquiring about both the 8plus & 11 from u, which u promised to send IMEI to confirm check only for you to come back with "8plus is sold, only 11 left". Now that sounds fishy since u r new here to the market so him asking for a vouch is not out of place in anyway neither r u dumb, it's just a case of both parties playing it safe. Cheers
Uncle Wisdom, your parents made no mistake in naming you that for you're indeed an epitome of wisdom and character.
I don't want to lure myself into saying any further so I utter no derogatory statement here...
Cheers

3 Likes

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by tmogba4(m): 6:55am On May 14, 2020
suco01:
Please bosses in the house. eyin Oga Oga. please let's not take this far. She is truly new here and I understand why she respond that way because she didn't know that's the tradition here, I guess it was the way I transact with her that's why she feels to seek for vouches should come last cos I didn't ask for vouches here but I told her i'll only confirm from the picker which is fabsy. Now I believe she has understand how it work here. Let's try and accommodate her. eyin Oga mi in the house e ma binu ooo.
An apology is what I feel she should have tendered when Omotolsy corrected her instead of bragging about how many deals she has sealed here. I've been on NL since 2009 but I've been understudying how things would before I started full business operation in 2019/2020 on this thread.
My message to our newbie is that she knows the ropes so she doesn't step on too many toes by her arrogance

3 Likes

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by tmogba4(m): 6:57am On May 14, 2020
Burchester:
Anyone with AIN laptop 8g i5 ??
Kindly DM if you haven't gotten it yet
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by humblesteve(m): 7:02am On May 14, 2020
Iphone 7 32gb

Still available
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Nobody: 7:14am On May 14, 2020
OmoDavido:
Unlocked white spectranet mifi for sale.

The battery is very strong and last long

8k.

Lagos
is it unlocked
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Nobody: 7:16am On May 14, 2020
Needed asap
iPhone 11 64gb
Factory unlocked
Phone only needed asap
Lagos only please
https:///2348082202105
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Bbdealer(m): 7:29am On May 14, 2020
TLC Deals

Network locked
Red iPhone XR 64GB
Phone only
100% battery life
TLC 115K
Picker fabzy (Baltimore)

Notice:
Shipper will Ships after lockdown is over or when FG opens airports for cargo flights

Verify Authenticity & Availability of items from shippers

Hit me up if you're interested WhatsApp number on my signature
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by adecamp(m): 7:34am On May 14, 2020
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Bbdealer(m): 7:34am On May 14, 2020
TLC Deals

Network locked
Green (lavender) iPhone 11 64GB
Phone with box and accessories
Battery life 100%
TLC 175K
Picker fabzy (Baltimore)

Notice:
Shipper will Ships after lockdown is over or when FG opens airports for cargo flights

Verify Authenticity & Availability of items from shippers

Hit me up if you're interested WhatsApp number on my signature

1 Like

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by humbletrizzy(m): 7:42am On May 14, 2020
Brand new iPhone XS available in 64gb and 256gb.
Brand new iPhone XS Max available in 512gb.

1 Like

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by wildchild1: 7:42am On May 14, 2020
[s]
wildchild1:
#LagosDeal

FU iPhone 8 Plus 64GB
Phone only (Gold)
Price: 160K

Hit me up if you're interested.

Available [/s]
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by wildchild1: 7:42am On May 14, 2020
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by wildchild1: 7:43am On May 14, 2020
wildchild1:
#DealAlert

Black FU iPhone XR 128GB
Phone and charger only
TLC 165K

FU iPhone XR 64GB
Phones and chargers only
TLC 155K (5pcs available)

FU iPhone 8 Plus 64GB
Phone and Charger only
TLC 120K (Promo Price)

Hit me up if you're interested.

Available
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by willbling(m): 7:46am On May 14, 2020
IPhone x 3pcs needed, budget 180k per piece. Cash ready
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Iamtony(m): 8:02am On May 14, 2020
adecamp:
Someone should give me a vpn login please. I don't mind Nord or any other one
08168810110 (whatsapp) ....I have Nord vpn logins
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by D4donnn: 8:05am On May 14, 2020
tmogba4:
Thank you for the question.
She fails to realize that all I needed was to ascertain her legitimacy and not the condition of her product.
Trust to me is more important than selling anything but she being answering in that manner actually points her own fingers at her as though she has some skeleton in her cupboard.

Let me just say this and I'll try to be as direct as possible , i don't know you and i don't have any issues with you nor the lady in question ( though you seem to be an old timer and popular name around here ) , yeah let's say she erred even though she believes she didn't , but wait o " who you " grin ?
Kidding though
but guy , you're either quite jobless , or idle ( even though they're same thing ) or a trouble monger , this is an issue that has been dealt with , and all parties albeit yourself has apparently moved on , yet you have the energy and effontery to sully this page with quote after quote of one thing or the other about an already resolved issue , that nobody no loger cares about . The truth is , though others wouldn't tell you but you're simply derailing this thread and nobody cares about your one cent on this issue , it's attitude like this that led to the initial quagmire , your apparent overzealousness . Now if i were to ask what do you want us to do , crucify the lady , there's no evidence she scammed anyone and though I'm not vouching for her neither can i vouch for you ( though it's not needed ) because we haven't dealt but , what do you expect of us ?

Now i don't expect you to take this lightly and most definitely you're licensed to rebuke me or clap back with a scathing reply of my person , but I'd be probably too busy to care , 95% of us come here for business and occasionally though a few exciting exchanges isn't out of place , but we aren't really interested in resurrecting beef . I pray you get occupied with better and productive things & find something more interesting and positive to channel your spare energy , best wishes .

22 Likes

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by mayorjosh(m): 8:10am On May 14, 2020
pweedyuz:

Still interested or have you gotten ??

Do you have please? I need an iPhone 8 Plus urgently
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Wizzy11111(m): 8:15am On May 14, 2020
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Wizzy11111(m): 8:16am On May 14, 2020
Wizzy11111:
ALREADY IN NIGEIRA{AIN}
Whatsapp & call: 08164636255
Iphone Xs Unlocked
Storage: 256gb
Phone only

Iphone X factory unlocked
Storage: 64gb
Phone and accessories
Condition: Mint
Sold sold
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by toby345(m): 8:20am On May 14, 2020
Nerdnextdoor:
Call or Whatsapp 07068627509 for more inquiries on getting your Nord VPN 1, 2, and/or 3yrs premium Plan at a very cheap price

boss I need help my nord is no more connecting even with much data
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by keshprince: 8:23am On May 14, 2020
jumong232:

Phone only or with box?

Only

(1) (2) (3) ... (2016) (2017) (2018) (2019) (2020) (2021) (2022) ... (10835) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Opistorincos(m), Poise50, Windblown2much and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.