Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,509 members, 7,826,935 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* - Technology Market (2027) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* (5251444 Views)

Dallas Picker/ Order for goods via OfferUp, letgo,eBay, amazon and other sites / Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2024) (2025) (2026) (2027) (2028) (2029) (2030) ... (10826) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by joungblood(m): 11:46pm On May 14, 2020

Onyeka90210:
Lenovo Y510p Gaming laptop for sale
Was used by me personally for graphic work and I want to sell it off, I need to upgrade, has scratches and peels, but no dent, only fault is the speaker does not work, but Bluetooth and headphone works tho. No other fault, every other thing works comes with a charger
Specs are:
I7 4th gen
8gb ram
500gb
Battery : 3hrs depending on usage
Nvidia 2gb 755M
Intel HD graphics 4600
Asking price is 125k
But I’m accepting offers,
I need to upgrade
WhatsApp for more pics
https:///2348034634239

2 Likes

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by aterejr(m): 11:46pm On May 14, 2020
chibatov:
Please I need vouch for aterejr

I've dealt with a few trusted fellows here but not so much to stand out. Plus not to mention that recently the thread has become unstable lately. Can't be too careful these days.

Always feel free to use escrow as someone already mentioned. Wese90 is the household name here. There are also a few others I think.

2 Likes

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by KulKid(m): 11:51pm On May 14, 2020
Ilerioluwa02:

Boss, really?
Well, the person who accused anyone up there was the person who said Discombulator robbed someone at gunpoint..

If he had done the needful and cleared himself earlier, Kreami wouldn't have raised a flag on him.

Well, I think you're harbouring something in your mind against him sha. Cos it's so obvious.
Did your said kreamie verify before making assumptions that's my point! I pray one day you enter same shoes as the accused then you'll know how it feels when you're really innocent! This is a faceless forums and there are rules we all should follow! I understand him looking out for scammers but while doing so it's nice u do it with caution because once seen can't be unseen! I do have something but it's not against him it's against his antics and trying to run politics on here! I can go on to tell you this business is big sea and there are many fishes to be caught! Don't try to create a clique who you defend and will never address any wrong doing they do but u would utterly jump on someone else's moniker and post scam without verifying if it's true or not!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by KulKid(m): 11:56pm On May 14, 2020
MyphoneandI:

Lol. Why are you talking like this. This man did nothing wrong.

Am I my brother's keeper? Yes I am!

If I see something like this I'd say it too. If someone comes on here accusing you of armed robbery, will you keep quiet about it? Incase you don't know, silence according to law means consent.

And we're not here for who has black heart or pink heart. We're here to buy and sell and be happy. If your heart is clean you won't sound like this. I can beat my chest and tell you that your heart is darker than that kreami. Go and investigate me very well. I wish you all the best
Have you been called out for a false accusations on here you know nothing of before or didn't even do! Bruh sit down and bole(roasted plantain) if you have nothing to say!
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by folex(m): 11:59pm On May 14, 2020
Discombulator:
Here I thought this page was filled with adults with a composed mind and functioning brain.i am not impressed.
You have to first be what you are seeking in others...

3 Likes

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by KulKid(m): 12:00am On May 15, 2020
Kreamie:
Lol. Take your exclamations out of here kulKID. I have absolutely nothing to say to you. When you've been taught manners and mannerisms, then and only then can I relate with you on your level.
same manners you have that you're behaving this way, you offended someone and you're still waiting for apology! I pity you!
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Nobody: 12:30am On May 15, 2020
KulKid:
Have you been called out for a false accusations on here you know nothing of before or didn't even do! Bruh sit down and bole(roasted plantain) if you have nothing to say!

My guy
Don't ever let sentiments cloud your sense of reasoning

Someone said I wanna buy a phone, another person replied "this guy is an armed robber, he'd ask for a phone and rob u when u come to deliver it, he also did it to my guy".
He quoted the moniker he was referring to, so there's no way the guy will say he didn't see it. The moniker didn't reply.

The next day same guy comes up again, "I wanna buy a phone" he says.
A different person replies and I quote "Careful with this guy o. There's an allegation against him. May God not shame us o".

Then he starts fighting the second person.

In this case who's accusing him? Who's he supposed to insult? Who's at fault?

Then you jump out from nowhere stating that the guy is innocent and the 2nd reply is a bad person. You're even going as far as telling us that you've investigated the person privately, you even know his house, his family, his movements, his secondary school etc. Why exactly are you investigating someone and finding out such details, and even openly wishing the person harm. That means if any harm comes to kreamie or his family you're to be investigated in the regard.

I'm telling you today, mind your words. You're supporting an alleged armed robber, as he couldn't defend himself you're the lawyer. So if it turns out that the guy is actually an armed robber then you're an accomplice.

Leave that kreamie guy alone. He has done nothing wrong in this issue. Quote me as you want. I'd give you the answer befitting your class - silence.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Nobody: 12:38am On May 15, 2020
KulKid:
Don't be so naive in your own part of not trying to comprehend someone else's pain! Do you know what bad mouthing does to the person in question? Kreamie you're a snake and always will be a snake! All this act of painting people black even before confirming the real details are attributes of a snitch! You're not a good person at heart forget what people say about you here, I've done some research about you, school u finished from and all and the report coming back to me ain't good! You might not be a criminal yet but you have a very dark heart and that's how it starts! Don't spoil people's image without proper investigation you're in the same business as we all are! And as for Discombulator I'm apologizing on his behalf because he is just too lame to see how his actions affects others, all he thinks about is himself! If he had a way he would bad mouth everybody so as to run monopoly here and make everyone his slave! SMH!

This is your quote stating that you've investigated and still investigating someone else. Though your intentions aren't clear but we'd just keep this here for sake of posterity.

Internet never forgets

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by folex(m): 1:00am On May 15, 2020
Ice-Cream...sorry grin @Kreamie is not out of place to have drawn the attention of the online community to a preexisting allegation leveled against Discombobulator... sorry grin @Discombulator
In law when allegation is leveled against the accused, it is the responsibility of the accused and his/her lawyers to absolve the accused of the allegations. Until then, the general public which is in this case the online community have every right to beware.
However the aggrieved party, did what he should have done first last! Those screenshots should have been presented first and that would have saved us all a whole session of discombobulating episode!
Goodmorning.

3 Likes

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Onyeka90210(m): 1:08am On May 15, 2020

7 Likes

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by joungblood(m): 1:32am On May 15, 2020
Dell Inspiron 15 laptop needed, at affordable/cheap price only,
Keyboard light and touch screen
Core i3- i5
6gb ram above
500gb above
4th Gen above
Whatsapp
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by lekjons(m): 1:40am On May 15, 2020

1 Like

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Fhemmmy: 1:45am On May 15, 2020
wildchild1:
#DealAlert

Black FU iPhone XR 128GB
Phone and charger only
TLC 165K

FU iPhone XR 64GB
Phones and chargers only
TLC 155K (5pcs available)

FU iPhone 8 Plus 64GB
Phone and Charger only
TLC 120K (Promo Price)

Hit me up if you're interested. Lionlee is the shipper

Are these already on ground and how clean are the phones?
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by MrReeseG(m): 5:54am On May 15, 2020
humblesteve:
Factory unlocked
IPhone XsMax 256gb

8.0% condition

Battery health 90%

No FACE ID

How much?
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by humbletrizzy(m): 6:06am On May 15, 2020
Brand new iPhone XS available in 64gb and 256gb.
Brand new iPhone XS Max available in 512gb.

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by daaz001: 6:08am On May 15, 2020
Deal!!!

Factory Unlocked Samsung S10e 128GB
Brand New In Box and Never Opened.

TLC of 134,999
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by daaz001: 6:09am On May 15, 2020
Deal!!!

Factory Unlocked Samsung S20 5G 128GB.
Phone And Complete Accessories, No Box
Brand New And Never Used.

TLC of 249,999
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by daaz001: 6:12am On May 15, 2020
Deal!!!

Factory Unlocked iPhone 11 64GB White
Brand New And Sealed.

TLC of 266,999
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by OSCARTM: 6:35am On May 15, 2020
Fhemmmy:

Are these already on ground and how clean are the phones?

Phones are not in Nigeria yet, which was why he stated *TLC before the prices.
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Nerdnextdoor: 6:37am On May 15, 2020
Great opportunity now for those that are highly interested in their online/internet security, privacy and easily accessing restricted websites/apps, You are welcome to call or Whatsapp 07068627509 for more inquiries on getting your Nord VPN 1, 2, and/or 3yrs premium Plan at a very cheap price
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by humblesteve(m): 6:44am On May 15, 2020
MrReeseG:

How much?
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by MrReeseG(m): 6:46am On May 15, 2020
MyphoneandI:

If it was up to me, we'd check history of mental illness before allowing people have sex. Atleast we may have placed a lifetime ban on sex between your parents. It'd have saved us dealing with a nicompoop.

Useless scallywag

1 Like

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by DonPablo007(m): 7:45am On May 15, 2020
Need 2017 macbook pro 8GB ram, 128 SSD
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by humblesteve(m): 8:02am On May 15, 2020
humblesteve:

IPhone X
64gb

Available
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by joetoocute: 8:04am On May 15, 2020
joetoocute:
iPhone Xr Red 64gb Tmobile Locked
Small Chip on the back
Comes with brand New Case
TLC:110,000.

Iphone X 64GB Chip Unlocked SOLD

Shipper: Lionlee.

Contact on my signature.

Serious Buyers Only
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Kreamie(m): 8:15am On May 15, 2020
TLC Available
DonPablo007:
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Kreamie(m): 8:15am On May 15, 2020
DonPablo007:
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Bobby2020: 8:15am On May 15, 2020
Xxxx
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Bobby2020: 8:16am On May 15, 2020
Xxxxxx
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by snazzy5050(m): 8:27am On May 15, 2020
Bobby2020:
I have never been called out by nobody, and people who I’ve done businesses with know I go the extra length to ensure clients are satisfied.
Whomever you are. May God judge you.
see who is calling someone a scammer grin grin

1 Like

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Bobby2020: 8:29am On May 15, 2020
snazzy5050:
see who is calling someone a scammer grin grin
can you imagine? Thanks bros. I would delete the pictures attached with the post. He’s a complete waste of time

(1) (2) (3) ... (2024) (2025) (2026) (2027) (2028) (2029) (2030) ... (10826) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: lordfredrick and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.