Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,917 members, 7,817,690 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* - Technology Market (2092) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* (5219350 Views)

Dallas Picker/ Order for goods via OfferUp, letgo,eBay, amazon and other sites / Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2089) (2090) (2091) (2092) (2093) (2094) (2095) ... (10802) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by elvisco44: 12:49pm On May 25, 2020
Xkufiz:
Space Grey IPhone 8+
Factory unlocked
256GB
F2F or Escrow available

shocked
With 120k, enter jiji. I go see better 8 plus.
This thread becoming a joke

16 Likes

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Free6orn(m): 12:49pm On May 25, 2020
Discombulator:

You can't get it less than 400k here grin grin
Lol na just workstation i de find o
No be for gaming or editing just basic tasks
Something light and sleek

8 Likes

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Pradit: 12:53pm On May 25, 2020
Pls no one is putting a gun on your head to buy any phone.its not compulsory to buy. If it doesnt suit you to
Buy, you can go to ikeja and buy.no one has ever complained of price is being too low.there has never been a regulation on prices on Nairaland technology section.if prices suits you, you can contact seller.else you can move on.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Mercygabriel: 12:54pm On May 25, 2020
iPhone 6 Plus
Factory unlocked
64gb
No fingerprint
Battery Percentage 65%

Price: 45k

Call: 08091696099

2 Likes

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Keglet(m): 12:58pm On May 25, 2020
AIN FU iPhone 11 Pro Max 256gb urgently needed
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Nobody: 1:05pm On May 25, 2020
IPhone x no face id
256gb silver
AIN: 190k
Mint condition only
https:///2348082202105

6 Likes

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by ForkDragnet: 1:07pm On May 25, 2020
iPhone x 64gb space grey, clean like new
No faceid
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Idboyostic(m): 1:12pm On May 25, 2020
Carloslehder:

Bros When y'all post ridiculously stupid prices it defeats the purpose of the thread,this thread no be shop na
If I may I ask.....What's the purpose of the thread? You even made me check the front page to read again and I did not see anywhere it states that this thread is for CHEAP DEALS or ridiculous prices

17 Likes

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Rakiticbarca: 1:13pm On May 25, 2020
Free6orn:
Please i need a pc
Budget-150k
Open box or brand new
Should be slim like 13-14”
Ssd
Core i5 6th gen upwards
8gb ram upwards
come to Whatsapp not open box but clean
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by elvisco44: 1:18pm On May 25, 2020
Why are some people trying to defend greed! shocked

E be things for here sha undecided

18 Likes

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Idboyostic(m): 1:19pm On May 25, 2020
elvisco44:

shocked
With 120k, enter jiji. I go see better 8 plus.
This thread becoming a joke
of course, even on Offerup I will see IPhone 11 Pro Max factory Unlocked for 150k. To upload a picture and put a price is not a problem, I might wake up one morning and put IPhone 8 Plus for 100k on Jiji or even here when I know it sells nothing less than 160k just to attract the gullible ones like you and see who will fall for the scam. I don't need to tell you what it will end in till you try purchasing and you get scammed of the money you have been saving for ages.

12 Likes

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by rookidmart: 1:21pm On May 25, 2020
Brand new apple airpods 2 wireless needed ASAP. I dey Ikeja already

3 Likes

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Idboyostic(m): 1:21pm On May 25, 2020
Carloslehder:

Who is talking about cheap prices,we're talking about y'all to behave like honest businessman and value your goods accordingly and you're saying sometimes else.
There are some honest guys around here like rakiticbarca and co but it's a shame they'll greedy ones are much more than the honest ones.
You want to sell a 960m,8gig ram lappy for 370k and some fvckers here don't see anything wrong with that. Have some self respect
You haven't answered my question....when you do, then I can reply you accordingly. If you missed it "it says what is the purpose of this thread"

1 Like

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Austano2020: 1:23pm On May 25, 2020
My opinion may not really count but the truth must be told, we shouldn’t make this period very hectic to our follow citizens but that doesn’t prevent u from Making ur profit cuz that’s the aim of every business...Always be considerate! I believe Dangote didn’t make Forbes list by unnecessary price increments rather government policy favored him!
Please you can as well ignore anything u feel that the price is too high for u and check ur next door seller!
With time we will overcome this pandemic period and move on with our sweet offer as usual!

Don’t worry anything u lost in this period can be found except Life, thank God u have that already.

More winnings
Stay cool
Stay safe

17 Likes

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by elvisco44: 1:25pm On May 25, 2020
Idboyostic:
of course, even on Offerup I will see IPhone 11 Pro Max factory Unlocked for 150k. To upload a picture and put a price is not a problem, I might wake up one morning and put IPhone 8 Plus for 100k on Jiji or even here when I know it sells nothing less than 160k just to attract the gullible ones like you and see who will fall for the scam. I don't need to tell you what it will end in till you try purchasing and you get scammed of the money you have been saving for ages.

Just look at this senseless post.

I think you're gullible and naive.

8 Likes

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Babapyro: 1:27pm On May 25, 2020
Make we no lie there are too many greedy people here and that is a big disappointment, only the people shipping in the TLC deals and some handful of guys here is honest.iphone 11 for 400k what kind of crap is that

15 Likes

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Ishitinyourlife: 1:29pm On May 25, 2020
Austano2020:
My opinion may not really count but the truth must be told, we shouldn’t make this period very hectic to our follow citizens but that doesn’t prevent u from Making ur profit cuz that’s the aim of every business...Always be considerate! I believe Dangote didn’t make Forbes list by unnecessary price increments rather government policy favored him!
Please you can as well ignore anything u feel that the price is too high for u and check ur next door seller!
With time we will overcome this pandemic period and move on with our sweet offer as usual!

Don’t worry anything u lost in this period can be found except Life, thank God u have that already.

More winnings
Stay cool
Stay safe
Na fact you talk

6 Likes

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by henryduru2(m): 1:32pm On May 25, 2020
Babapyro:
Make we no lie there are too many greedy people here and that is a big disappointment, only the people shipping in the TLC deals and some handful of guys here is honest.iphone 11 for 400k what kind of crap is that
pained nigga angry grin

4 Likes

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by jackson44(m): 1:32pm On May 25, 2020
6pcs airpods (2nd generation).
With only charging case.
Price is 40k.
Location is gbagada lagos.

Call. -----09013818146.
WhatsApp. 08094696377.

3 Likes

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Nobody: 1:32pm On May 25, 2020
Discombulator:

You can't get it less than 400k here grin grin
grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Ishitinyourlife: 1:32pm On May 25, 2020
Life no be war,when you're trying to take advantage of a bad situation to boost your profit you're not different from a petty thief and this crap got to stop,this is exactly what happened when covid started and some idiots were selling N10 face mask for N1k

13 Likes

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Idboyostic(m): 1:35pm On May 25, 2020
Discombulator:

You're obviously just another greedy murdafuka here,if i was the guy i wouldn't even reply you
but you quoted me, am I the cause of your frustration? Your opinion is not needed, when you see my moniker next time....just pass please. I don't align with wannabe.

7 Likes

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by wolfenstein(m): 1:36pm On May 25, 2020
I have been reading about price hike here since and didn't wanna say anything, but I just decided to chip in something quick. People differ, market differ, because seller A decides to sell his goods cheap doesn't mean seller B will decide to sell his same. Do you know if he got what his selling at a high cost? We should all try to understand that the economy of business is an open business market, I understand the way we feel too about it, bt if u don't have the funds to pickup a particular market I feel that market wasn't meant for u. That's my own view, happy week guys

9 Likes

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by hotdealz(m): 1:38pm On May 25, 2020
Free6orn:
Please i need a pc
Budget-150k
Open box or brand new
Should be slim like 13-14”
Ssd
Core i5 6th gen upwards
8gb ram upwards

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by battousaiX(m): 1:39pm On May 25, 2020
Rakiticbarca...I need laptops o grin grin grin
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Babapyro: 1:42pm On May 25, 2020
hotdealz:
Sey you see honest man,y'all should take a cue
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by ikembz(m): 1:42pm On May 25, 2020
Hp pavilion 15 4gb dedicated graphics 1tb 8gb ram Core i5

Price 270k

Hp Elitebook folio 9480m Core i5 500gb HDD 8gb ram

Price 125k..

Both Negotiable
Pick up (Computer Village)

Hit me up via siggy if interested

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Idboyostic(m): 1:43pm On May 25, 2020
elvisco44:

Just look at this senseless post.

I think you're gullible and naive.
what's senseless in the post? You know where they sell it cheaper, why come here to rant? You know guys that sell cheaper here? Why don't you enter their DM and deal privately? Why are you derailing the thread?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2089) (2090) (2091) (2092) (2093) (2094) (2095) ... (10802) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: KINGOFJAPAN, elrony(m), Oyeconnect11(m), calddon(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.