Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* - Technology Market (2096) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* (5221954 Views)

Dallas Picker/ Order for goods via OfferUp, letgo,eBay, amazon and other sites / Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2093) (2094) (2095) (2096) (2097) (2098) (2099) ... (10804) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by mixter(m): 3:28pm On May 25, 2020
If you can’t buy items due to the price, check somewhere else. Life is not that difficult.

1 Like

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by KulKid(m): 3:33pm On May 25, 2020
Kreamie:
You took the words right out of my mouth/fingers bro. Those handles should be banned outrightly. Uncouth souls.
Thought you know how to behave why are you insulting others? If you have nothing meaningful to say just....

2 Likes

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Xkufiz(m): 3:33pm On May 25, 2020
Xkufiz:
Space Grey IPhone 8+
Factory unlocked
256GB
F2F or Escrow available

sa
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Nobody: 3:33pm On May 25, 2020
Pascalville:
Used iphone 7...128gb...Factory unlocked with 74 percent ba3 health for 68k firm. Location is Lagos. Come to whatsapp if you are interested
sold !!!!!. HaywhyleeRap you re blessed cool tnks for patronizing.
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by battousaiX(m): 3:34pm On May 25, 2020
Our dear thread needs sanitation ASAP!!!
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by DeArkSteel(m): 3:35pm On May 25, 2020
Pls anyone with thinkpad t440 and above should chat me up.
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Idboyostic(m): 3:38pm On May 25, 2020
mixter:
If you can’t buy items due to the price, check somewhere else. Life is not that difficult.
I wonder bro, different kids coming here to spew rubbish derailing the thread from its purpose.

Note: If you have any genuine deal, free feel to post it here and wait for your buyer and if you don't have just keep observing rather than derailing the thread.

Henceforth...any post that doesn't align with this thread get deleted.

If you want to post MEME, open another thread and do that.

If you want to argue about why a price is high, open your thread and do that.

7 Likes

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Viktor1000(m): 3:38pm On May 25, 2020
Open box iPhone xs max available 64gb

Factory unlocked

Gold and silver

Lagos

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Pradit: 3:47pm On May 25, 2020
Carloslehder:

In reality things here are like 30%more expensive than jiji,didn't a guy put up iphone 11 for 400k and a guy wanted to sell a laptop with 960m and 8gig ram for me at 370k
same jiji or another jiji? Same jiji they would ask you to send money first? Well. This is not an issue at all.if a price doesn’t suite you just let seller be.

6 Likes

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by D4donnn: 3:54pm On May 25, 2020
Idboyostic:
I wonder bro, different kids coming here to spew rubbish derailing the thread from its purpose.

Note: If you have any genuine deal, free feel to post it here and wait for your buyer and if you don't have just keep observing rather than derailing the thread.

I know I'm not supposed to quote you and say this , but if a person complains about your price and others uses it as the basis for an ANTI PRICE HIKE CAMPAIGN I'll implore you to reflect a little , you might be right and have all the reasons to sell your goods for such an item but just let the aggrieved persons vent their anger with someone else's goods . rather than recommending radical changes , that if there was a vote , maybe inflated prices might fall amongst said changes and you too will be a victim of your recommendations.

Though everybody wouldn't admit it but the truth is , this is the one page where we come looking for affordable prices for all tech related items . It's the norm here and sorta the tradion , though it's not in any constitution but we've come to recognize and accept it as the way things are done here , I can bet you that if you take a dive at older pages , you'll see instances where a lot of persons has made fun of people who come here ( newbies ) posting ads for extortionate prices .

I'll implore everyone to sell your items and make as much profits as you possibly can but don't feel offended if anyone calls you out for selling things at outrageous prices . It's not everybody that would be patient to ask questions about how you sourced for the deal , though you're not entitled to share , but just learn to ignore and focus on your sales.

I sincerely don't have any issue with you , I'm simply stating my opinion , remain blessed .

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by D4donnn: 3:58pm On May 25, 2020
And jiji there are deals a lot cheaper than this page and moreoever the attitude of the deal hunters sometimes , abeg the extra 5k I'll be paying to a patronizing , sweet talking nice and polite albeit total stranger is worth it .

Some deal hunters here act like jagaban for small 5k when una remove below typical market price but I respect those nice, polite and sincere deal hunters and resellers self.

Jiji isn't as bad as y'all are painting it , let's just learn to ignore items we can't purchase , it gets infuriating but that's life , if it pains you too much grin ogbeni sub buy VPN and face OfferUp . This shouldn't be a do or die affair

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Opeyemi5(m): 4:02pm On May 25, 2020
Keglet:
AIN FU iPhone 11 Pro Max 256gb urgently needed
come
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Lekanberry(m): 4:07pm On May 25, 2020
Mint iphone X 64GB
Silver color
Factory unlock
Battery health 100%

Call or Whatsapp 0906853565.2
Lagos
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by sunlawphy(m): 4:10pm On May 25, 2020
Idboyostic:
DISCOMBULATOR, CARLOSLEHDER and BABAPYRO (Same person) You guys should take note!

I told you am done with you, quote me or anyone on this thread and your rubbish post get deleted. Or you wondering why your post are getting deleted? Let's see who is Foolish?

I told you I will never allow you to drag me to your standard, If you like insults my generation....I will just delete, it PAINS you know....after typing rubbish for minutes and it get deleted grin
Bossun if you report the post it’s only you that won’t see his post ooo
Such post will still be seen by others here.you can log out of your account and check this thread and you will confirm what I’m saying Bozz .

2 Likes

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Idboyostic(m): 4:13pm On May 25, 2020
sunlawphy:

Bossun if you report the post it’s only you that won’t see his post ooo
Such post will still be seen by others here.you can log out of your account and check this thread and you will confirm what I’m saying Bozz .
There is a reason for that, I dey lead am to BAN....if am right, one or two of his account can't comment on this thread again. So if you guys can do same, it wont take Dragnet longer time to lock all his account from commenting on this thread.

1 Like

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by sunlawphy(m): 4:16pm On May 25, 2020
Discombulator:

If you want to address me,address me personally, don't be unfortunate in life pls.
na still your same moniker you dey quote for here ooo shocked shocked
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by sunlawphy(m): 4:18pm On May 25, 2020
Idboyostic:
There is a reason for that, I dey lead am to BAN....if am right, one or two of his account can't comment on this thread again. So if you guys can do same, it wont take Dragnet longer time to lock all his account from commenting on this thread.
Okay Boss
That one too dey alright wink
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by dessycute(m): 4:20pm On May 25, 2020
PS 4 cds available

Spiderman
The Witcher
Blood Bourne
Assassins Creed

1 controller pad

Ilorin

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by OmoDavido(m): 4:25pm On May 25, 2020
WalkerMichael:

Just sold to a lucky nairalander
It was nice dealing with you bro. Thanks man.

WalkerMichael is Legit!
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by DonPablo007(m): 4:26pm On May 25, 2020
Idboyostic:

Try to learn how to comprehend, can you explain when you say people are derailing the thread? The subject matter has been hike in prices and it is very much related to the thread.

6 Likes

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by elvisco44: 4:26pm On May 25, 2020
Kreamie:
You took the words right out of my mouth/fingers bro. Those handles should be banned outrightly. Uncouth souls.

Uncouth souls? Ban?
You all blame politicians, but no diff.
Hypocrites
Greed will make you lose sense of reasoning shocked

12 Likes

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Nobody: 4:32pm On May 25, 2020
Greetings.

I have 2 cents.

Two things determine success, what you want to achieve and how you go about achieving it

More often than not, the worst outputs often had the best ideas. The problem was the execution

I think this thread was created for deals and not as a marketplace. Generally we expect the items being sold here to have a certain level of affordability. It's wrong for sellers to start taking advantage of the pandemic to inflate prices unreasonably. If your deal is the same as market price, create a thread and sell that item. Most of us here sell on jiji too, so the idea of jiji being this or that is a lie. The only difference is the absence of moderators on jiji.
Nevertheless, if you see someone place an exorbitant price, do lookaway. If his deal isn't reasonable or looks fishy, no need fighting.
Personally I think the moderators should have a price regulatory unit or something. That way if someone thinks a deal is too unreasonable for this thread, he or she can complain to the mod who'd then call such individual to order.

It's good to voice out if a price is too high, but it's bad to fight over it. If you must, just point it out and move on.

A lot of people check this thread daily because we believe that we'd get the best prices here. The thread is gradually losing its spice and if that happens we'd all lose.

21 Likes

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Nexusvibes(m): 4:35pm On May 25, 2020
Abeg bro I hear say you d hunt deals from OfferUp I need 11brand new 256gb for 100k
Do you have quote me
Babapyro:
Make we no lie there are too many greedy people here and that is a big disappointment, only the people shipping in the TLC deals and some handful of guys here is honest.iphone 11 for 400k what kind of crap is that
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Babapyro: 4:38pm On May 25, 2020
Idboyostic:

Who do you think you are exactly,who raised you, why are you talking like you're important on this platform

2 Likes

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by McMayor(m): 4:39pm On May 25, 2020
[s]Apple iPhone X
Silver I 256gb
Phone only
Factory Unlocked
#220,000

Phone has factory film installed.

Agege / Ogba,
Lagos.[/s]

Sold

1 Like

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Babapyro: 4:39pm On May 25, 2020
Nexusvibes:
Abeg bro I hear say you d hunt deals from OfferUp I need 11brand new 256gb for 100k
Do you have quote me
I take God beg you if you don't want to be unfortunate in life,don't try nonsense with me,me I'm not like the other guys that you're quoting and saying English with,I will curse you if you try nonsense with me.
Dey your dey

4 Likes

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by McMayor(m): 4:41pm On May 25, 2020
McMayor:
Apple iPhone X
Silver I 256gb
Phone only
Factory Unlocked
#220,000

Phone has factory film installed.

Agege / Ogba,
Lagos.

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Babapyro: 4:44pm On May 25, 2020
I'm glad I've called people's attention to the scams going on in this thread,let this serve as a wake up call for the lots of you that have been cursed with greed.

2 Likes

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by kontrolbuoy(m): 4:45pm On May 25, 2020
Lekanberry:
Mint iphone X 64GB
Silver color
Factory unlock
Battery health 100%

Call or Whatsapp 0906853565.2
Lagos
Nice deal, sweet like Coke grin
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Nobody: 4:45pm On May 25, 2020
I'm suspecting this Discombulator, Carloslehder and Babapyro to be the same known same known scammer on this forum (Thaler, Goatface), because you just came from nowhere to gain relevance, later you'll strike with your scamming ways. People should beware of this monikers Dicombulator, Carloslehder and Babapryo, he has the instinct of a scammer and thief.

19 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2093) (2094) (2095) (2096) (2097) (2098) (2099) ... (10804) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ray1251(m), mayemaye(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.