Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,761 members, 7,809,926 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:22 PM

All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* - Technology Market (2101) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* (5189616 Views)

Dallas Picker/ Order for goods via OfferUp, letgo,eBay, amazon and other sites / Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2098) (2099) (2100) (2101) (2102) (2103) (2104) ... (10778) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by revcompaty(m): 9:18pm On May 25, 2020
OmoDavido:
Chip needed to unlock iPhone 7

Lagos

Cc: Simran
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by OmoDavido(m): 9:25pm On May 25, 2020
revcompaty:

Cc: Simran
Thanks bro
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by henryduru2(m): 9:26pm On May 25, 2020
[i][/i]
DonPablo007:

After reading all the comments, opinions and all. I thought you were going to come out with a very responsible way of addressing this matter. But you have invariably shown that you are in support or not far from being in support of the extortion going on here. The word deal alone defines the purpose of this thread and the purpose is being defeated because of the ridiculous prices people tag. On offerup people tag computer village prices on their devices as well and that's why we have dealhunters looking around for best deal. Let's be considerate and not take advantage of this plague. we are one big family around here. No hard feelings
grin grin grin grin lol my pained niggas

1 Like

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by KulKid(m): 9:26pm On May 25, 2020
Joeysage:
Dude stop sounding silly for Christ's sake. It's a free market and I am one of those that look out for sweet deals here, so if the seller's feel they have to increase the price of their items with respect to the dollar hike or whatever reason it is, what's it to you then.
You're a fellow seller and you're coming here to bash your fellows in the biz. Try to be courteous so that people will reciprocate the courtesy pls. And it's not like you're doing it out of the goodness of your heart, you're just trying to hype yourself. Not cool man, not cool.
Blessed up man, we should all try to be considerate with our prices that's just my point. I never bashed anyone's business, last last who will buy will buy but let's not use the corona as means of extortion. I can tell you that selling an iPhone 11 phone only for 400k is stealing, if u won vex please vex.

2 Likes

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by sobastical: 9:29pm On May 25, 2020
Dthinkerman:

I would rather you provided people that could vouch for you, even as a buyer, buying from the almighty Sobastical. He's overly genuine and trustworthy baba. cheesy

This man!
grin
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by revcompaty(m): 9:29pm On May 25, 2020
OmoDavido:
Thanks bro

Uwc
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by KulKid(m): 9:31pm On May 25, 2020
bobo65:

See this new comer

Do u think all the rubbish u and ur cohorts were typing affected anything on this thread?

U never get power change anything for here, especially if u have kulkid in your team.

Abeg let business continue
You including team proved my point about people like you on this thread long ago, those who have their cliques and will always want to be biased based on that. I trust you're a respected fellow here and I respect you alot, try to judge some stuff without including paddy paddy. Let's be honest of recent some persons posts ridiculous prices here, If u encourage extortion then you're no different from a thief in kirikiri prison.

3 Likes

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by KulKid(m): 9:37pm On May 25, 2020
feelz:
Also you this stupid Kulkid that's forming Chairman of Control and price regulation, I hope you know we've not forgotten how you lied on innocent Corona virus, adding 13,000 to an item you already sold in transit. And your stupid self is trying to act a saint. Idiot.
Go back and read if you can, na buyer won pay extra make I give am deal. I'm not as greedy as some old baba's here, check my profile and compare my prices and ask those that has done business with me. I have even gone to the extent of paying part of the money for waybill fees. Get your facts straight before you post, thanks. Please no one should quote me again, if you people want to sell iPhone 11 for 11 million it's your own cup of tea, I'm glad most people eyes are now open to see and with time God will move away this corona so that we get back to our normal lives because nothing is normal anymore.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by henryduru2(m): 9:38pm On May 25, 2020
Babapyro:

I take God beg you if you don't want to be unfortunate in life,don't try nonsense with me,me I'm not like the other guys that you're quoting and saying English with,I will curse you if you try nonsense with me.
Dey your dey
Baba ah de find 8plus unlocked 45k u get?
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Donfolex: 9:38pm On May 25, 2020
Donfolex:
*Brand New iPhone 11 128gb Factory Unlocked black (never activated)
Phone + charger and cable only
255k TLC firm

* iPhone 7 128gb Factory unlocked, phone with charger and pouch, mint condition 
100k TLC
Picker: Mikky LA.
Note: shipping after lockdown is over and airport reopened to cargo operations.
Available
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by KulKid(m): 9:42pm On May 25, 2020
D4donnn:

E be like say you one raise unnecessary issues , what is your problem Mr , matter when no affect you why stirring murky waters , if them isult you now , it will be for nothing , focus on your business. In my opinion na you they derail this thread with your nonsensical assumptions and wild assertions , the dude is offline or has probably relaxed you they go disturb am abeg focus and dey your dey .
Leave him sir, I know why they're all angry. People are never happy with the truth, that's what has affected our beloved country today. Too many thieves taking side with other thieves.

2 Likes

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Jamesilvar(m): 9:42pm On May 25, 2020
Jamesilvar:
Open Box Sprint Galaxy S10 plus available.

TLC = 167k

Shipper: Mikky

https:///2348138255468

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by cupid4ig(m): 9:49pm On May 25, 2020
you guys really want to kill this page with unnecessary dramas

4 Likes

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by felai: 9:52pm On May 25, 2020
Brand new MTN hynetflex modem for sale.
Can be unlocked and use any sim on it.
Its rechargeable and network reception is very strong compared to regular mifis.

Price: 15k

Call 080-3622-8982

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by ikembz(m): 10:01pm On May 25, 2020
Black iphone X 64gb

Neat /clean

Price 220k..

Pickup: Lagos

Hit me up..First come first serve

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Owodiran1(m): 10:03pm On May 25, 2020
Owodiran1:
iPhone 11 pro 256gig factory unlocked mint needed...AIN ONLY...... BUDGET 360/380K MY BUDGET...........
still urgently needed
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Onyeka90210(m): 10:08pm On May 25, 2020
Chai!, see prices
Shey I no go sell my XS max like this, come cash out

2 Likes

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Onyeka90210(m): 10:09pm On May 25, 2020
Chai!, see prices sad

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Onyeka90210(m): 10:10pm On May 25, 2020
Chai!, see prices shocked

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Onyeka90210(m): 10:11pm On May 25, 2020
Chai!, See prices

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by wizzy89(m): 10:13pm On May 25, 2020
Pradit:
An average Nairalander’s price is 10-25k cheaper than
Ikeja price.if you get an item cheaper than standard ikeja price, then thats not expensive, bear in mind Nairaland sales doesnt account for upto 25% of sales
In ikeja. The afformationed sites are free to access and
All info to access them are on the internet.

Leave them lazy ass niggas boss. They don't know the blood, sweat & tears dat go on in background when securing a single deal on offerup. They think it's a walk in the park.

Pls if u know u hv any issue with prices here, come & take an account & secure just 1 Deal successfully then tag ur so called realistic price on it & I promise to buy it immediately from you with an extra 5-10k on it self. Awon keypad warriors angry undecided

16 Likes

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by wizzy89(m): 10:16pm On May 25, 2020
Carloslehder:

In reality things here are like 30%more expensive than jiji,didn't a guy put up iphone 11 for 400k and a guy wanted to sell a laptop with 960m and 8gig ram for me at 370k

Oga, goan buy from jiji & leave this place pls.

YOU ARE DERAILING THE THREAD!

3 Likes

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by mixter(m): 10:22pm On May 25, 2020
klabi:
please can anyone vouch for sobastical here ??
You are safe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Kreamie(m): 10:26pm On May 25, 2020
Bless me off your 27mill sir grin
KulKid:
Oga between us you still be smallie, keep fooling yourself. Time will tell, everyone will see your true nature. Mark my word today wink

11 Likes

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by ishitinyourmouf: 10:45pm On May 25, 2020
Babapyro:
[b][/b]
Your father and mother are fools
this bastard lures nairalands ad robs them. beware
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by sunlawphy(m): 10:46pm On May 25, 2020
wizzy89:

Leave them lazy ass niggas boss. They don't know the blood, sweat & tears dat go on in background when securing a single deal on offerup. They think it's a walk in the park.

Pls if u know u hv any issue with prices here, come & take an account & secure just 1 Deal successfully then tag ur so called realistic price on it & I promise to buy it immediately from you with an extra 5-10k on it self. Awon keypad warriors angry undecided
Boss no mind then jaree
I get like four accounts with 5 star each and I’m willing to release at least two to you peeps if you can secure your so called Good deal for me
Truly you guys don’t really know what’s going on
as at this moment some pickers exchange rate is $450
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by ishitinyourmouf: 10:47pm On May 25, 2020
feelz:
I'm suspecting this Discombulator, Carloslehder and Babapyro to be the same known same known scammer on this forum (Thaler, Goatface), because you just came from nowhere to gain relevance, later you'll strike with your scamming ways. People should beware of this monikers Dicombulator, Carloslehder and Babapryo, he has the instinct of a scammer and thief.
no need to suspect. na the ssme scammer. he even lures some innocent people and robs them at gun point. avoid the bastard
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by sobastical: 10:50pm On May 25, 2020
Dthinkerman:

I would rather you provided people that could vouch for you, even as a buyer, buying from the almighty Sobastical. He's overly genuine and trustworthy baba. cheesy

Almighty ke??

shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by ishitinyourmouf: 10:52pm On May 25, 2020
Babapyro:
My sincere apologies to the honest businessmen that my actions has caused problems today,it was not my attempt to stir up trouble but some unfortunate individuals in this thread made me.as for you overpricing folks karma will serve it hot for you really soon
this guy na scammer ooooooooooooooooo. if you dont want to get robbed, just avoiding him ooo. he has several alts. this is one Discombulator
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by LONGPREEK(m): 10:54pm On May 25, 2020
feelz:
I'm suspecting this Discombulator, Carloslehder and Babapyro to be the same known same known scammer on this forum (Thaler, Goatface), because you just came from nowhere to gain relevance, later you'll strike with your scamming ways. People should beware of this monikers Dicombulator, Carloslehder and Babapryo, he has the instinct of a scammer and thief.
na the same person. scammed guys here a lot and i think he robs too
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by ametu166(m): 10:54pm On May 25, 2020
Wese90 for president. Thanks for the smooth and patient escrow service rendered. God bless you

(1) (2) (3) ... (2098) (2099) (2100) (2101) (2102) (2103) (2104) ... (10778) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: holyprime, Fommz, D4donnn and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.