Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,207 members, 7,822,071 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* - Technology Market (3332) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* (5236566 Views)

Dallas Picker/ Order for goods via OfferUp, letgo,eBay, amazon and other sites / Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3329) (3330) (3331) (3332) (3333) (3334) (3335) ... (10814) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by wizzy89(m): 10:45pm On Oct 07, 2020
AIN Deals! (Already in Nigeria) cool

IPhone X 64GB (Space Gray)
> Network Locked, Use Chip to Unlock
> Phone Only
> Clean (9.5/10) Condition
> Price = 155k

IPhone X 256GB (Silver)
> Factory Unlocked
> Phone & Pouch Only
> 8.5/10 Condition (Slight Scratches & Camera Lens Crack Which Is Barely Visible)
> Price = 180k

[s]IPhone Xs Max 64GB (Gold)
> Factory Unlocked
> Phone, Box & Pouch Only
> Mint Condition
> Price = 250k

IPhone 11 64GB (Black)
> Factory Unlocked
> Phone Only (Screen Replaced With Follow Come Icloud Screen)
> Mint Condition
> Price = 260k[/s]

Samsung Galaxy Buds+
> All Accessories Unused
> Open Box
> Mint Condition
Price = 45k

All Prices have been reviewed & are FIRM please.
Thanks for your understanding & continued patronage.
08166297281 | IG:@wizz_gadgets
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Idboyostic(m): 10:53pm On Oct 07, 2020
Idboyostic:
#Deal Alert

Available in Lagos, Naija

[b[s]]IPhone 11 Pro Max [/b]
64gb/Midnight Green
Factory Unlocked
Brand New Phone Only
Price: 410k
[/s]
IPhone 11 Pro Max
64gb/Midnight Green
Chip Unlock
Mint condition
Price: 330k

[[s]b]IPhone 11 [/b]
64gb/Black
Chip Unlock
Phone+Box+Charger+earpiece
Price: 229k
[/s]
[[s]b]IPhone Xs Max [/b]
256gb/Gold
Chip Unlock
Price: 225k[/s]
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Idboyostic(m): 10:54pm On Oct 07, 2020
Idboyostic:
Deal Alert

Available in Lagos, Naija

IPhone 11 Pro Max

64gb/Midnight Green
Chip Unlock
Replaced Back
Price: 310k

Samsung S10
128gb/Black
Brand new Phone Only
Factory Unlocked
Price: 145k

Samsung A50
64gb/Black
Factory Unlocked
Price: 90k

Samsung Note 9 (Black & Purple)
Factory Unlocked
6gb/128gb
Single Sim
Price: 105k each

Macbook Air 2020
i5/8gb/256gb
Open Box

Price: 450k
Available!!!
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by dealhunter(m): 10:54pm On Oct 07, 2020
hayzed1090:

I spoke to his brother this morning and he told me that his shop was at agbara there and that they close by 6:30pm . His brother told me that he can't come down to where I asked him , so I need to bring the laptop to his shop .He lied about his brother travelling for 1:30min . I plan to leave Alaba by 3pm to meet his brother but something beyond my control happened. I never receive any call from his brother till around pass 6 ( ask any one inside Alaba int'l mkt, F- line, the network dere is extremely bad. You should listen to both side of explanation before passing judgement. You senselessly called me wicked person when you haven't heard both sides of the story .

oponu!you are the one that lack sense here,assuming you have sense, why can't you explain what happened between you and the guy,instead of you raining an abusive words on him....people like you are not suppose to be on this thread, wicked and senseless being!...

1 Like

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Nobody: 11:16pm On Oct 07, 2020
dealhunter:
after you allowed his brother to travel 1hr 30m to Agbara,is this what you have to say to defend
Yourself?,you are a wicked being.... You are not suppose to be on this forum transacting business with people.....I call on elders to look onto this matter, this guy deserve punishment...I call on the complaint to move this case to dispute thread....
Dont mind the Idiot, it is people like this that spoil your hardworks reputations on the forum. Lookinig for people to scam. i will take it to the dispute like you said.
Guys be aware of this Moniker
hayzed1090

Trade with him at your own risk. they are alot of trusted people here which you can use Run away from this no +234 802 099 1750
It is better to wait for weeks for a trusted member to post deals than to be deceived, tricked or Scammed and at the end you loose.

3 Likes

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Nobody: 11:19pm On Oct 07, 2020
hayzed1090:

Mad man , I should use escrow and wait for 3days to receive my payment cos its your father that gave me the money for business. I was going to explain why I cant make it down to your brother's place but since you decide to come here with several lies in order to tarnish your image and not mine , I owe u no explanation again cos I never received a penny from you. Meanwhile, you can chat up wesse 90, I have done several escrow with him.
Of course i thought as Much, A scammer will rain insults on you because they have no reputation. If you had a reputation, you wouldnt treat a customer like this, tomorrow you will want people to partonize you with your very Bad customer Support

hayzed1090 the Trickster..

1 Like

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by hayzed1090: 11:22pm On Oct 07, 2020
Henrymorre:

This my customer Satifaction with mr hayzed1090...

Hello, i will never ever advice Anyone to do business with this guy, He is very fishy and has every tendency to scam you if he has the chance.
Me and this dude agreed on the Price to laptop, i [b]asked him if we could use an escrow and he said no! That he needed money very fast and that is why he was selling it cheap.
i said okay fine after everything, he asked me that he will give me the Oppurtunity to call someone to check it up for me, which i finally called my cousin. This morning, my cousin called him and they agreed where to meet up. He charged me extra 2k for tp which we finally landed at 1k. he told my cousin 3 pm and me as well, My cousin traveled all the way from his location to Agbara 1hour and 30 mins on the road, only to call this guy for close 2 hours waiting for this guy and he didnt [/b]show up. Only for this Bastard to tell me that he sold the laptop to someone else and the reason was because he wanted me to check the laptop myself. this same guy that told me to let someone check for me.. Wated my time, burned my card, tricked me, risked my cousins life on the high way..

My Brothers is this Human tratment Fair.. is this Human to Human wickedness.
[b]I noticed He wanted me to send money first, immediately i involved my cousin for a face to face transaction dude Ran away..

This guy is very fishy and i suspect the reason He didnt want an escrow. Trade with hayzed1090 with caution . You could get SCAMMED Or He May not Appear.
Customer servie is zero what a bad way to have a reputation

Seller Mobile No +234 802 099 1750

[/b]

I think I should completely clarify what happened between us becos some idiots already takes all the lies you wrote above into their head . I decided to ignore you b4 after you called me a bastard and insulted me on watsapp.

I would have wronged this guy if the bolded was true .. but he is simply speaking out of pains of losing a very good deal .

Firstly, i did not reject escrow. Like I said b4 i have done several escrow with wesse . It was his own condition of escrow that is not ok by me. He told me that I will have to wait for 3 days b4 I will receive payment because he is at Enugu. And I told him that I already have alot of people in my DM that is willing to pay immediately.

Secondly, he lied about his brother driving hours to wait for me . When I spoke with his brother this morning, he told me that his shop is at agbara. I asked him to meet me at iyana era to pick the laptop but he said he won't be chanced. The brother told me that he closes by 6:30pm to 7pm , I promised to come to his shop by 3pm to 4pm but I wasn't chanced . I wasn't really bothered becos the brother told he will be in his shop and not that he is driving down purposely to meet me, my plan was to call him once I leave Alaba cos the network there is very bad.

I never speak with this guy or his brother since around 8 am . The total number of time I received his call is not more than 3 times . And his brother only called ones . Ur brother asked me to come to his shop , he never told me that he is going to be waiting by the road side, So I dont know how i wasted his card , or time or how I risk his life.

God bear my witness , I really felt bad for not making it to his shop but I never knew you will take this so serious that you Come here with all this lies.

5 Likes

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by ammyluv2002(f): 11:24pm On Oct 07, 2020
ammyluv2002:
AIN DEAL

iPhone 11 64gb | Black | Requires Chip
93% battery health
8/10 mint condition Has minor scratches, a small nick at the top of the screen and a small crack on the camera, does not affect it in any way
Phone and free pouch

iPhone 11 128gb | Black | Requires Chip
9/10 mint condition, minor scratches on screen
100% battery health
Phone, box and complete used original accessories

[s]iPhone XR 64gb | White | Requires Chip
Mint condition, No Face ID ❌
99% battery health
Phone, box and original charger

130k SOLD[/s]

Loaction: Lagos, but can waybill to anywhere.

WhatsApp: https:///2348157928757
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by zuzman(m): 11:35pm On Oct 07, 2020
Available
zuzman:
AIN DEALS

iPhone 11 Pro Max
•Network Locked, Use Chip to Unlock
•64gb
•Midnight Green
•BH 98%
•Mint
•Phone only
Price: 340k

iPhone XS Max
•64gb
•Factory unlocked
•Gold
•Bad Face ID
•Phone only
•Mint
Price: 230k

iPhone X
•64gb
•Factory unlocked
•Space Grey
•Bad Face ID
•Line on screen
•Mint
Price: 100k

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Nobody: 11:39pm On Oct 07, 2020
hayzed1090:

I think I should completely clarify what happened between us becos some idiots already takes all the lies you wrote above into their head . I decided to ignore you b4 after you called me a bastard and insulted me on watsapp.

I would have wronged this guy if the bolded was true .. but he is simply speaking out of pains of losing a very good deal .

Firstly, i did not reject escrow. Like I said b4 i have done several escrow with wesse . It was his own condition of escrow that is not ok by me. He told me that I will have to wait for 3 days b4 I will receive payment because he is at Enugu. And I told him that I already have alot of people in my DM that is willing to pay immediately.

Secondly, he lied about his brother driving hours to wait for me . When I spoke with his brother this morning, he told me that his shop is at agbara. I asked him to meet me at iyana era to pick the laptop but he said he won't be chanced. The brother told me that he closes by 6:30pm to 7pm , I promised to come to his shop by 3pm to 4pm but I wasn't chanced . I wasn't really bothered becos the brother told he will be in his shop and not that he is driving down purposely to meet me, my plan was to call him once I leave Alaba cos the network there is very bad.

I never speak with this guy or his brother since around 8 am . The total number of time I received his call is not more than 3 times . And his brother only called ones . Ur brother asked me to come to his shop , he never told me that he is going to be waiting by the road side, So I dont know how i wasted his card , or time or how I risk his life.

God bear my witness , I really felt bad for not making it to his shop but I never knew you will take this so serious that you Come here with all this lies.

Oh you have done escrow!! and you did with wese90?
Wese90 i know, will hold the money untill the product gets to the client and he comfirms he has received it.. that is the purpose of escrow. See how you have exposed yourself.. You dont even know how escrow works. Wese90 please how do you transact?

1 Like

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by hayzed1090: 11:43pm On Oct 07, 2020
dealhunter:
oponu!you are the one that lack sense here,assuming you have sense, why can't you explain what happened between you and the guy,instead of you raining an abusive words on him....people like you are not suppose to be on this thread, wicked and senseless being!...

I quite understand why that other guy is so pained. Infact he was begging on his kneels that I should send laptop and wait for 3 days to receive my money . He is just over reacting cos its business, losing deals is normal , he can even get an offer far better than mine . He doesn't have to fathom several lies just to show how pained he is.

Now back to you, you seems to have been on this section for a long time , I expect some level of maturity from you with the way you approach such issues. You have called me several names too just buy reading one part of the story . I made it clear in my first response that I dont owe him any explanation again after calling me names. For goodness sake, I never asked him to pay me money upfront , I never took anything from him and we did not agree that we are meeting half way . His brother was inside his shop !
I belong to the watsapp group where I submited my national i.d card for verification, am more real than Any genuine business person can be and I prefer doing my business physically

I believe you will have a taste of your actions toward me too one day .

6 Likes

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Nobody: 11:45pm On Oct 07, 2020
hayzed1090
Told me to Bring Someone after he ran away from escrow because he claimed He wanted his money very fast.
The same guy told me to Bring someone to check the Laptop in lagos, since he wont use escrow.
Same guy now said he wont sell the Laptop to me because i was not the one Acessing the laptop at lagos.
This same guy knows i stay in Enugu and contacted my Brother who traveled to meet up with him at agbara
Is this guy mentally stable?
Is it not only a trickster or a scammer that will behave this way

Points to Note here
Immediately He figured out that my cousin will check the Laptop, he suddenly reversed to sell it to someone else as he claimed which i know he never sold anything, and the reaseon was "i was not at lagos to pick the laptop myself",. while this Bastard knows i dont stay in lagos. Funny the way scammers work.
Everyday they bring out new method or techniques to up their game.

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by oshosegun27(m): 11:59pm On Oct 07, 2020
Henrymorre:
hayzed1090
Told me to Bring Someone after he ran away from escrow because he claimed He wanted his money very fast.
The same guy told me to Bring someone to check the Laptop in lagos, since he wont use escrow.
Same guy now said he wont sell the Laptop to me because i was not the one Acessing the laptop at lagos.
This same guy knows i stay in Enugu and contacted my Brother who traveled to meet up with him at agbara
Is it not only a trickster or a scammer that will behave this way

Chief don't tell half truths to suit yourself. From the conversation, he declined using escrow because you said he would receive the money after 3 days.

I wonder why the dispute thread is closed though.

1 Like

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by hayzed1090: 12:00am On Oct 08, 2020
Henrymorre:
hayzed1090

This is the last time I will reply you. At least everybody can see from the watsapp conversation that I am not a scam . A scam will not be pressurizing you to bring some 1 to confirm the laptop b4 picking it . Also there is no place in our conversations where I asked you to pay me upfront. Althogh the reason I did not go to ur brothers shop was due to issues in the market but It would have been much easier for me if you are picking the laptop yourself becos you personally told me that you don't trust the judgement of the guy am meeting to access the laptop , and I know what am talking about

I did not fraud u and I never planned to fraud you. You have your money with you to buy elsewhere. Am sorry I couldn't leave the issues I have in my own shop to go to ur brothers shop. I would have found any means to show up if your brother told me he was coming down for the laptop.

8 Likes

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by holadipo(m): 12:01am On Oct 08, 2020
Guest911:
Request
MacBook Pro 2016 Touchbar
16gb ram
128/256 ssd
Needed
TLC
Ain
16gb 512
13”
Touchbar
Whatsapp
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Nobody: 12:04am On Oct 08, 2020
oshosegun27:

Chief don't tell half truths to suit yourself. From the conversation, he declined using escrow because you said he would receive the money after 3 days.

I wonder why the dispute thread is closed though.
How does escrow service work again if i may ask? The 3 days is the total days before i can get the laptop, same 3 days my money will be in an escrow, or is there another way escrow works, because i am toprated on upwork and i use escrow all the time. Maybe you can educate me more
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by sirlop(m): 12:08am On Oct 08, 2020
Henrymorre:
How does escrow service work again if i may ask? The 3 days is the total days before i can get the laptop, same 3 days my money will be in an escrow, or is there another way escrow works, because i am toprated on upwork and i use escrow all the time. Maybe you can educate me more
Stop disgracing yourself. Nobody scammed you or tried to scam you pls

3 Likes

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Nobody: 12:11am On Oct 08, 2020
hayzed1090:

This is the last time I will reply you. At least everybody can see from the watsapp conversation that I am not a scam . A scam will not be pressurizing you to bring some 1 to confirm the laptop b4 picking it . Also there is no place in our conversations where I asked you to pay me upfront. Althogh the reason I did not go to ur brothers shop was due to issues in the market but It would have been much easier for me if you are picking the laptop yourself becos you personally told me that you don't trust the judgement of the guy am meeting to access the laptop , and I know what am talking about

I did not fraud u and I never planned to fraud you. You have your money with you to buy elsewhere. Am sorry I couldn't leave the issues I have in my own shop to go to ur brothers shop. I would have found any means to show up if your brother told me he was coming down for the laptop.
Bro you have already lost this game. I saw a post where someone was asking for a vouch to trade with you, and no single person did. Now you have even made it all worst, you wont trick, defraud or try to atleast on nairaland anymore. you made me waste my day waiting for the laptop, you made my cousin spend hours to get a laptop. In a court of law i could sue you for that.

Trade with hayzed1090
Wit mobile +234 802 099 1750
at your own Risk, i cant vouch for him, he could scam you at any given chance or may not show up for transaction as you agreed. He is very Mischevious.
Have a nice day Mr hayzed1090

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Nobody: 12:11am On Oct 08, 2020
sirlop:

Stop disgracing yourself. Nobody scammed you or tried to scam you pls
undecided
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by holadipo(m): 12:24am On Oct 08, 2020
AIN
CU Iphone 11 64 gb black 100% battery 240k

CU Iphone 11pro max 64gb green with box BH 100% 340k

Hp pavilion 15
8gb
256gb ssd
Core i5 7th gen
Keyboard light
Right Arrow key missing
#150k

Icloud locked macbook pro 2019
13”
# 290

WW Iphone 8+ 64gb black
Cracked screen
C grade
#80k

CU iphone xr white 64gb
Service battery
C grade
Scratch on screen
Front camera blurry

Apple watch series 3 gps42 mm with box only
#70k

Applewatch series 3 42mm gps charger no box
#70k

Iphone xsmax 64gb ATT
Cracked back
Small chip infront
BH 90%

Powerbeats pro
Open box

Macbook pro 2017
16gb 512ssd
13”
4 ports
650 cycle count
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Victoronah1: 12:29am On Oct 08, 2020
Henrymorre:
Bro you have already lost this game. I saw a post where someone was asking for a vouch to trade with you, and no single person did. Now you have even made it all worst, you wont trick, defraud or try to atleast on nairaland anymore. you made me waste my day waiting for the laptop, you made my cousin spend hours to get a laptop. In a court of law i could sue you for that.

Trade with hayzed1090
Wit mobile +234 802 099 1750
at your own Risk, i cant vouch for him, he could scam you at any given chance or may not show up for transaction as you agreed. He is very Mischevious.
Have a nice day Mr hayzed1090

i wanted to transact with him on a laptop oo. thanks for clarifying, most scammers here are just waiting for the right time to strike. you are lucky you dodged this one. cool

2 Likes

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by lordfredrick: 12:31am On Oct 08, 2020
Open box 2019 MacBook Air
core i5. 8gb ram, 128gb ssd
Rose gold.
400k.

Brand new HP Probook 650 G5 laptop
16gb RAM, 512 SSD
Core i5 - 8th gen
Finger print scanner
Laptop and charger only.
320k.

Brand new sealed iPhone se 2020
chip unlocked
white 128gb 135k.

Brand new sealed iPhone 11
Chip unlocked
64gb x3 250k
Open box Red 128gb x1

brand new iphone 11
chip unlocked
phone and charger
purple
64gb

Open box Apple series 4 watch.
Black, 40mm, gps only.
Watch box and two straps.
145k.

Brand new sealed series 3 apple watch
GPS only, 38mm.
100k.

Brand new Sony SRS-XB23 speaker
available for 32k.

Original follow come apple earplugs and charger
10k for each pair.(earphones, cord and brick)

1 Like

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by themonk(m): 12:42am On Oct 08, 2020
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by effectz123(m): 1:25am On Oct 08, 2020
[quote author=Topleague post=94711423][/quote]

I have. Hit me up
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Alchelm7(m): 1:40am On Oct 08, 2020
Alchelm7:
Deal Alert

iPhone 11,mint red colour

Price: #205,000

100% battery health

Carrier: metro(chip unlock)

Phone and charger

WhatsApp: 08068383919

Picker: Daaz
Available
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by ohizzy(m): 1:40am On Oct 08, 2020
ohizzy:
Available In Nigeria
#HAPPY-WEDNESDAY
#HAPPY-CUSTOMER-SERVICE-WEEK
#ITEM-MUST-GO
#LASTMAN-STANDING
=============================
=============================
Apple Watch Series 3 Cellular Aluminum 42mm (3rd gen)

With Charger
Mint Condition
ios 7 updated
Battery Health = 98%
Price=90k

Still Available!!
08088675994 | IG:- @ohizzy_gadgets

STill Available!!!
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Theknownpreache: 2:18am On Oct 08, 2020
Bulk Gift card .we buy .
https:///qr/U4UFZA3VADGCE1

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Abdul111: 2:27am On Oct 08, 2020
64gb Factory unlocked iPhone Xs. Has cracks on the back, screen intact TLC - 120,750

64gb Iphone Xs max,AT&T fully paid off, you just need to request the unlock(imei available for checks). Back intact but screen has few cracks TLC-124,300

Xs max sold

HMU on WhatsApp: 08143666762
Pictures available
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Mizik(m): 2:57am On Oct 08, 2020
Mizik:
[s]TLC
iPhone 11 64GB RED
CU phone only
Texas
https:///2347016854740
[/s]
SOLD.

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Ilerioluwa02: 4:00am On Oct 08, 2020
shapman:
There is a WhatsApp group specially created for deal hunters and would be buyers.
The rules are simple and straightforward.
Contact on signature for interested individuals.
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by CyberBishop(m): 4:09am On Oct 08, 2020
Open Box
iPhone 11 Pro Max
Chip unlocked
Chip included
64GB
Midnight green
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Nobody: 4:13am On Oct 08, 2020

(1) (2) (3) ... (3329) (3330) (3331) (3332) (3333) (3334) (3335) ... (10814) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: moobbie, obisite and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.