Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* - Technology Market (4071) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* (5285057 Views)

Dallas Picker/ Order for goods via OfferUp, letgo,eBay, amazon and other sites / Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4068) (4069) (4070) (4071) (4072) (4073) (4074) ... (10845) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by lordfredrick: 1:36am On Dec 20, 2020
Brand new HP 15
Core i5 8th gen/8gb ram/1tb hard drive
Touch screen
Laptop and charger only.

Brand new sealed
iPhone 12, 128gb, black
Factory unlocked

Brand new sealed
iPhone 12, 256gb, Black
Factory Unlocked

Open box
iPhone 12, 64gb, White
Chip unlocked

Brand new sealed
Apple Watch series 6 40mm
GPS only
Pink and white
190k.
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Tolutopsy: 1:51am On Dec 20, 2020
Tolutopsy:
[s]iPhone xs max 256gb
Factory Unlocked
Color: Gold
Condition: Excellent
AIN - ₦265 000[/s]

iPhone XR 128gb
Factory Unlocked
Color: Red
Condition: slight crack at the top right corner (back)
AIN - ₦

Serious buyers only. Thanks

+2347087322810 WhatsApp only, thanks
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Horluwatobby(m): 2:05am On Dec 20, 2020
]]b]ALREADY IN NIGERIA DEAL[/b]

IPHONE XS MAX 512GB
SILVER
MINT AND EXCELLENT CONDITION 9/10
FACTORY UNLOCKED
96% BATTERY HEALTH
PHONE AND CHARGER ONLY

IPHONE 6PLUS 128G
SILVER
EXCELLENT CONDITION 8.5/10
FACTORY UNLOCKED
85% BATTERY HEALTH
PHONE AND BACKCOVER

[/b]SAMSUNG S9[b]
CORAL BLUE
EXCELLENT CONDITION.
UNLOCKED (crack at the middle right side of the screen)

CONTACT IN SIGGY
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Mrcalxy(m): 2:05am On Dec 20, 2020
18w iPhone chargers avaialble

Brand New
Cable included

Pickup available at Ojuelegba, Lagos
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Lamijay(m): 2:06am On Dec 20, 2020

2 Likes

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Gotaya: 2:41am On Dec 20, 2020
Gotaya:

64GB ©10 MicroDrive SD Cards
More 64GB ©10 MicroDrive SD Cards now available
Still ₦3500.
Genuine Quality & High Speed.
Nationwide Delivery.
WhatsApp: 0808-717-8520
(Pickup: Enugu n Lagos)
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Nobody: 3:18am On Dec 20, 2020
Imadojoe98:

Available with 2 pads
specs?
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Nobody: 3:19am On Dec 20, 2020
Dipz:

Available
specs
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Babawale4real: 3:28am On Dec 20, 2020
Mercygreatwoman:

I think i better ignore people like u
What is my name and how did you know he didnt pick it

Ignore people like me? Why?

You posted a deal, claimed lionlee picked, you sent pictures to my friend and the battery health of each xr, black (lionlee) and white (Baltimore picker.
I asked lionlee if he picked the black xr and he clearly said those were not his hands in the picture, he last picked for you mid November. That’s why I asked if you were selling not yet picked items.

I was only following due protocol in purchasing tlc items ma

This is one reason why I prefer dealing with OGs for tlc, straight forward with their answers cos they understand the specific “necessary “ questions that comes with a tlc purchase

Anyway have a good weekend ma smiley

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Holluwahgbenga(m): 3:37am On Dec 20, 2020
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Holluwahgbenga(m): 3:37am On Dec 20, 2020
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Holluwahgbenga(m): 3:40am On Dec 20, 2020
Horluwatobby:
]]b]ALREADY IN NIGERIA DEAL[/b]
IPHONE XS MAX 512GB SILVER MINT AND EXCELLENT CONDITION 9/10 FACTORY UNLOCKED 96% BATTERY HEALTH PHONE AND CHARGER ONLY 275K
IPHONE 6PLUS 128G SILVER EXCELLENT CONDITION 8.5/10 FACTORY UNLOCKED 85% BATTERY HEALTH PHONE AND BACKCOVER 68k
[/b]SAMSUNG S9[b] CORAL BLUE EXCELLENT CONDITION. UNLOCKED (crack at the middle right side of the screen) 70k
CONTACT IN SIGGY
Picture and spec of that s9
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Idboyostic(m): 4:08am On Dec 20, 2020
#DealAlert

[s]Available in Lagos, Naija

IPhone 11 Pro Max
256gb/Midnight Green
Factory Unlocked
Cracked Replaced Screen (Original)
No Face ID
Price: 250k

Samsung Note 20 5G
128gb/Mystic Gray (2pcs Available)
Factory Unlocked
Price: 250k each[/s]
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Mercygreatwoman(f): 4:16am On Dec 20, 2020
Babawale4real:

You posted a deal, claimed lionlee picked, you sent pictures to my friend and the battery health of each xr, black (lionlee) and white (Baltimore picker.
I asked lionlee if he picked the black xr and he clearly said those were not his hands in the picture, he last picked for you mid November. That’s why I asked if you were selling not yet picked items.

This is one reason why I prefer dealing with OGs for tlc, straight forward with their answers cos they understand the specific “necessary “ questions that comes with a tlc purchase

Tag lionlee here to come and prove that he picked anything for me last Nov.
Since you said you asked himand he told you i want yo hear from him.
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by dealhunter(m): 4:16am On Dec 20, 2020
Babawale4real:

@:madam Mercy,why did you lied about picker?....don't you know its a greatest offence here?....people should be very careful dealing with you!...
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by dealhunter(m): 4:19am On Dec 20, 2020
Mercygreatwoman:

Tag lionlee here to come and prove that he picked anything for me last Nov.
Since you said you asked himand he told you i want yo hear from him.
@ lionee,we need you here pls,did you recently picked an IPhone X for Mercy?
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Mercygreatwoman(f): 4:26am On Dec 20, 2020
dealhunter:
@ lionee,we need you here pls,did you recently picked an IPhone X for Mercy?

Yes please lionlee we need you here. I need to also know if you picked anything ever for me as Babawale4real claimed you said you have picked for me in midnov
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Mercygreatwoman(f): 4:28am On Dec 20, 2020
Mercygreatwoman:

Yes please lionlee we need you here. I need to also know if you picked anything ever for me as Babawale4real claimed you said you have picked for me in midnov

The mistake here is that i saved daaz name as lionlee.
I just chatted him up asking to confirm his name and he said he is daaz not lionlee.
That means lionlee has never picked anything for me. How then did you say he has picked for me in mid Nov
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Mercygreatwoman(f): 4:29am On Dec 20, 2020
Mercygreatwoman:

I just chatted him up asking to confirm his name and he said he is daaz not lionlee.
That means lionlee has never picked anything for me. How then did you say he has picked for me in mid Nov

Daaz we also need you here too
To confirm
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by hustla(m): 4:32am On Dec 20, 2020
Mercygreatwoman:

To confirm

Wildchild1

Come see something
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Mercygreatwoman(f): 4:32am On Dec 20, 2020
Mercygreatwoman:

To confirm
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by dealhunter(m): 4:32am On Dec 20, 2020
Mercygreatwoman:

the mistake is from you then!...
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Mercygreatwoman(f): 4:33am On Dec 20, 2020

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by hustla(m): 4:38am On Dec 20, 2020
Mercygreatwoman:

Ok
Would be great if he comes on this thread too though
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Mercygreatwoman(f): 4:38am On Dec 20, 2020
dealhunter:
the mistake is from you then!...

I clearly cited to pickers.
If he said the first person and he said no. Did the second picker also say no?
This is something that you will call my attention here and i will respond and take correction not tagging me a criminal and lieing that lionlee said he picked for me by nov.
Since i saved the name wrongly, it means i have never done business with lionlee so how did he get that information

Lets know if you are lying with lionlee or he actually told you that.
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by ZeroSpace(m): 4:41am On Dec 20, 2020
How much for the Xr ?
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Mercygreatwoman(f): 4:54am On Dec 20, 2020
This is where i got the number from thats why i saved the name as lionlee

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by chelseamann(m): 5:02am On Dec 20, 2020
Mercygreatwoman:

I clearly cited to pickers.
If he said the first person and he said no. Did the second picker also say no?
This is something that you will call my attention here and i will respond and take correction not tagging me a criminal and lieing that lionlee said he picked for me by nov.
Since i saved the name wrongly, it means i have never done business with lionlee so how did he get that information

Lets know if you are lying with lionlee or he actually told you that.
Madam you should be very careful here because you aren't dealing with kids/newbies here..I personally chatted Lionlee yesterday to confirm your "claim" and he denied it. The screenshot attached is where he denied the claim, if the mistake is from your end by saving daaz001 name as Lionlee..you need to tender an apology to us because we are following the right procedures not claiming right. As for the guy that said Mid November something, yes, Lionlee said that in his WhatsApp Voice message(maybe mistake or something, I don't know) come to my WhatsApp let me forward you the voice message if you wish. (I clearly deleted Lionlee contact and so who ever that have his number can confirm its Lionlee)

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by daaz001: 5:10am On Dec 20, 2020
Deal!!!

Samsung Note 20 128GB.
Phone Only.
Brand New.
Already In Lagos.

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Dipz: 5:12am On Dec 20, 2020
Vaselinelord:
specs
Slim with a Single controller
And a Free CD.
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by ajides4422(m): 5:16am On Dec 20, 2020
@mercygreatwomen pls apologize and ask diaaz to come confirm you shipment here it very important people loss alot of money duo to scamming here good you can confirm you are real.
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Mercygreatwoman(f): 5:22am On Dec 20, 2020
chelseamann:
Madam you should be very careful here because you aren't dealing with kids/newbies here..I personally chatted Lionlee yesterday to confirm your "claim" and he denied it. The screenshot attached is where he denied the claim, if the mistake is from your end by saving daaz001 name as Lionlee..you need to tender an apology to us because we are following the right procedures not claiming right. As for the guy that said Mid November something, yes, Lionlee said that in his WhatsApp Voice message(maybe mistake or something, I don't know) come to my WhatsApp let me forward you the voice message if you wish. (I clearly deleted Lionlee contact and so who ever that have his number can confirm its Lionlee)

Oga. Its the people that concluded i am a criminal and that anyone dealing with me is at risk that should tender an apology. I am not a kid too. You dont use such words without thorough confirmation and getting to the end of it. You cant tag someone illegal in a place of several millions of people without being SURE.
You guys private chatted me and i responded. You didnt probe me there to make sure whatever you were saying was exactly what it is. I came out here to my surprise to start seeing what has never been said of me before.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (4068) (4069) (4070) (4071) (4072) (4073) (4074) ... (10845) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.