Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,830 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* - Technology Market (4166) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* (5219757 Views)

Dallas Picker/ Order for goods via OfferUp, letgo,eBay, amazon and other sites / Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4163) (4164) (4165) (4166) (4167) (4168) (4169) ... (10802) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Androidking: 1:17pm On Dec 31, 2020
Androidking:
UK USED MSI gaming laptop

INTEL CORE I7-8TH GEN 6 cores -12 threads
16gb Ram
Nvidia 1050 Ti graphics card (4gb dedicated)
117gig ssd
1tb storage drive

Unnoticeable dent at the hing

N315K

UK USED
ACER NITRO 5 GAMING LAPTOP
CORE I5-8TH GEN
1 TB-
8GIG RAM
1050 GTX 4GIG
RED KEYBOARD LIGHT
FULL HD 15.6 INCHES

Indication=wifi can't start

Price =N265k
Escrow Service allowed

*Neatly USED*

HP ENVY x360 m6 Convertible
Intel core i7-5500u cpu @2.4ghz
Ram 12gig
1TB
NVIDIA 930m 2gig dedicated
Good Battery
Touchscreen
Keyboard light
No Dvd

Small dent

#150k

Almost New with Box and all accessories

ACER NITRO 5 2020 model
CORE I5-10GEN
8GIG RAM
256 SSD with extra space for Another SSD AND HHD
GTX 1650 4gig dedicated
FULL HD

N320k

All Laptops in Owerri

List updated , All Available
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by KulKid(m): 1:19pm On Dec 31, 2020
KulKid:
[s]IPhone 12 blue 64gb Mint, Battery health 100!

Condition: 9/10 wwunlocked(meaning u can use any sim u like just like factory unlocked phones, downside is you can’t reset phone. To me that’s something most people can live with smiley)

Price: 315K firm! (comes with original charger)

MSG if you’re interested

P.s: phone comes preinstalled with OfferUp app, only real gurus here know what that means.[/s]

Sold!
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Anopheles: 1:26pm On Dec 31, 2020
AIN

Apple watch series 6, 40mm, Gps + lte
Watch and band only

Apple watch SE, 40mm GPS
Like new with charger and unused band

Samsung Tab S6 lite 2020, 64gb/4gb, Angora Blue
Wifi only
Tab, s pen and charger

Ipad 7th gen, 32gb, Space grey
Wifi and cellular
Ipad and box

Ipad pro, 10.5 64gb/4gb
Wifi and cellular
120Hz IPS screen

iPad Air late 2020, 4th gen, 256gb, Rose Gold
Wifi only
New open box

Harman Kardon Onyx Studio 6
Like new with power adapter

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Anopheles: 1:26pm On Dec 31, 2020
AIN

Alienware M15
15.6 Inches FHD IPS Ultra Thin Bezel 144hz Anti Glare Display
Core i7-8750H 6 core
1tb HDD + 256gb SSD, 16gb RAM
Nvidia Rtx 2060 6gb GDDR6
Thunderbolt 3
Laptop and charger, free Razer mamba wireless mouse

Dell Latitude 5401
14" FHD IPS display panel
Core i5-9400H quad core
512gb SSD, 16gb RAM

Thunderbolt 3
Backlit keyboard
Boxed with charger

Asus tuf Gaming Laptop
core i5-9300H
512gb SSD, 8gb RAM
Nvidia GTX 1650 4gb
Has some scratches on the top

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by adecamp(m): 1:37pm On Dec 31, 2020
adecamp:
Bring all your chip unlocked phones for worldwide unlock.
Can also be done via video call as I’ll direct you.
Price: 5k
https:/234(0)8057095376
available
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by adecamp(m): 1:40pm On Dec 31, 2020
Samsung galaxy A30s
4gb
64gb
Clean
Ikeja
https:///2348057095376

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Jung(m): 1:40pm On Dec 31, 2020
wildchild1:
2020, what a year!!!...Glory be to almighty God. In life, let's learn to always give thanks to God no matter what, the gift of life alone is greater than anything because when there's life, there's hope.

Year 2020 has been phenomenal irrespective of how you want to look at it. I remember vividly how business was halted when the whole world was locked down in March. No one knows what to do or how to survive but the adage that says every disappointment is a blessing soon happened to most of us here. Boom, inside the lockdown, the demand for phones increased, people were making 80k, 100k, 150k profit on the sale of a single phone. Before the lock down, i bought 2 CU iPhones 11 from Pheranmie, fortunately the phone arrived inside the lock down but couldnt be cleared at NAHCO due to the lockdown. When the lockdown was initially eased, the phones were cleared and Pheranmie informed me the phones are available for pick up, i sold both phones back to Pheranmie at 200K profit grin Some even sold their personal phones because the profit was too tempting grin. TLC was the deal during the major lockdown, thanks to all the clients who took the risk, none of them made nothing less than 50-70k profit per phone selling as AIN. I can still recollect when Mikky was the only picker in 2015/2016, the profit margin after waiting for 3 weeks for a phone to arrive was 15-25K lolz.

Shout out and many thanks to all my clients, i really appreciate and i do not take you guys for granted, without y'all, there wont be any WildChild, you guys are the best cry cry cry. Special shout out to Ajibade, he has never returned or complained about any TLC items he bought from me in almost 2 years of business, sometimes i wonder how because some of these USA sellers are not always truthful plus i dont see any of my items because i dont stay in Lagos. One thing i ensure when items are available is to give TLC clients the best amongst the phones, while i take the not so clean ones for myself. Another special shout out to Freshboylagos, he's always willing to help whenever there's an ugly situation, he will buy AIN items from me but still give me the items to sort TLC people and wait for my next shipment to arrive before collecting the items back, thats a rare gesture that i do not take for granted. I cant thank you guys enough, thanks so much. Special shout out to my boss and partner Mr Wale for helping to sort every shipment when they arrive, thank you Sir.

To the bad belles that will only come out when any popular sellers have issue, God pass una grin tongue Like i always tell those that care to listen, i'm not perfect and as such, i can make mistakes in my judgment on a particular case but i will never cheat any client deliberately, its not in my nature and its also against my religion. In business there will always be 1 or 2 issues but the ability/wisdom to resolve it very key, so i'm not afraid to be called out here, its part of the game, we learn everyday. Those of you that have been blocked will remain blocked, no be say na fight, its for everyone's peace of mind, no buy deal from me, me sef no sell to you, if we ever meet, we go greet grin

Congratulations to the Ibadan boys, they all bought cars during the lockdown, coman wash it for us oo grin. And those that got married too, God bless your unions. To Nairalanders that turned family, Lionlee216 Bdemix Daaz001 Omicpet, Pheranmie Daniel Apple, childhood friends Hustla and Whally60 and our 1st Lady Here Madame De Madame Adinije i really appreciate you guys for making 2020 a great year for me, i for send una money but all of you get money pass me so i'm expecting my New year gift grin tongue

Happy New Year in Advance guys and i wish us all a better 2021. #NowPlaying Hate it or Love it - The Game ft 50 Cent

PS: If you have friends and families that are struggling, introduce them to this thread/business, we rise by lifting others. #PeaceOut

Well said boss. Here's to a new year with more opportunities! Hopefully me sef go join buy TLC from next year grin

1 Like

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Peterflexy001(m): 1:46pm On Dec 31, 2020
Macbook pro 2017 and 2018 touch bar needed ASAP....13 inches
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Peterflexy001(m): 1:48pm On Dec 31, 2020
wildchild1:
2020, what a year!!!...Glory be to almighty God. In life, let's learn to always give thanks to God no matter what, the gift of life alone is greater than anything because when there's life, there's hope.

Year 2020 has been phenomenal irrespective of how you want to look at it. I remember vividly how business was halted when the whole world was locked down in March. No one knows what to do or how to survive but the adage that says every disappointment is a blessing soon happened to most of us here. Boom, inside the lockdown, the demand for phones increased, people were making 80k, 100k, 150k profit on the sale of a single phone. Before the lock down, i bought 2 CU iPhones 11 from Pheranmie, fortunately the phone arrived inside the lock down but couldnt be cleared at NAHCO due to the lockdown. When the lockdown was initially eased, the phones were cleared and Pheranmie informed me the phones are available for pick up, i sold both phones back to Pheranmie at 200K profit grin Some even sold their personal phones because the profit was too tempting grin. TLC was the deal during the major lockdown, thanks to all the clients who took the risk, none of them made nothing less than 50-70k profit per phone selling as AIN. I can still recollect when Mikky was the only picker in 2015/2016, the profit margin after waiting for 3 weeks for a phone to arrive was 15-25K lolz.

Shout out and many thanks to all my clients, i really appreciate and i do not take you guys for granted, without y'all, there wont be any WildChild, you guys are the best cry cry cry. Special shout out to Ajibade, he has never returned or complained about any TLC items he bought from me in almost 2 years of business, sometimes i wonder how because some of these USA sellers are not always truthful plus i dont see any of my items because i dont stay in Lagos. One thing i ensure when items are available is to give TLC clients the best amongst the phones, while i take the not so clean ones for myself. Another special shout out to Freshboylagos, he's always willing to help whenever there's an ugly situation, he will buy AIN items from me but still give me the items to sort TLC people and wait for my next shipment to arrive before collecting the items back, thats a rare gesture that i do not take for granted. I cant thank you guys enough, thanks so much. Special shout out to my boss and partner Mr Wale for helping to sort every shipment when they arrive, thank you Sir.

To the bad belles that will only come out when any popular sellers have issue, God pass una grin tongue Like i always tell those that care to listen, i'm not perfect and as such, i can make mistakes in my judgment on a particular case but i will never cheat any client deliberately, its not in my nature and its also against my religion. In business there will always be 1 or 2 issues but the ability/wisdom to resolve it very key, so i'm not afraid to be called out here, its part of the game, we learn everyday. Those of you that have been blocked will remain blocked, no be say na fight, its for everyone's peace of mind, no buy deal from me, me sef no sell to you, if we ever meet, we go greet grin

Congratulations to the Ibadan boys, they all bought cars during the lockdown, coman wash it for us oo grin. And those that got married too, God bless your unions. To Nairalanders that turned family, Lionlee216 Bdemix Daaz001 Omicpet, Pheranmie Daniel Apple, childhood friends Hustla and Whally60 and our 1st Lady Here Madame De Madame Adinije i really appreciate you guys for making 2020 a great year for me, i for send una money but all of you get money pass me so i'm expecting my New year gift grin tongue

Happy New Year in Advance guys and i wish us all a better 2021. #NowPlaying Hate it or Love it - The Game ft 50 Cent

PS: If you have friends and families that are struggling, introduce them to this thread/business, we rise by lifting others. #PeaceOut
You are one of those I have utmost respect for on this platform.God bless you always boss.

1 Like

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by shopwiser: 2:00pm On Dec 31, 2020
shopwiser:
Uk Used Apple Macbook Pro 13-inches Retina 2017

Intel Core i7 3.5GHz Processors

512GB Solid State Drive, 16GB Ram

13 inches QHD Retina Display

Intel Iris Pro Graphics card

Keyboard backlit, Bluetooth

Strong battery and Original Charger

Comes with free hard cover...

Price: N585k

You can pay on delivery or simply pick up at ikeja

https:///s/5fe758a2e93b3

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by shopwiser: 2:00pm On Dec 31, 2020
shopwiser:
Macbook pro 2019 edition
13 inches
intel core i5 |
512gb ssd |
16gb ram |
touchbar
touch id

Laptop and charger only!!!! Which are in mint condition..

this macbook pro is 100% percent working perfectly

Price: 615k

Pickup at CV
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by shopwiser: 2:01pm On Dec 31, 2020
shopwiser:
Used Iphone Xr factory unlocked
64gb
Face id functioning
Working perfectly
Very neat and perfect condition..

Only Phone, phone case, charging cable and box pls

Pickup at isolo.

Price: 190,000 Naira.

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Idrisab(m): 2:02pm On Dec 31, 2020
12 pro grey sealed needed ASAP
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by willbling(m): 2:03pm On Dec 31, 2020
wildchild1:

I hope tlc deals start again cos be like una don close for the year. Well congrats to all who made it here. Well said wildchild...
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by shopwiser: 2:11pm On Dec 31, 2020
shopwiser:
Mint 2018 ASUS Vivobook Flip, X360 comes with box.

12.3 inches screen size, LED display (Touchscreen)

Intel celeron m3 (7th generation)

Fingerprint sign in option

4/64GB Nvme SSD (Expandable with a normal memory card)

1 Type C usb port, 1 type A usb port, HDMI port (Also comes with Expandable adapter for USB 3.0)

No keyboard Light

Pen Touch (Stylus Pen also available too for the Touchscreen)

Battery Life 5 hours

Loud double sided stereo speakers

Price: 170,000 Naira.

Freebies: Giving out open box Mi band 4 alongside the Laptop

Location Lagos

More pictures on whatsapp

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by shopwiser: 2:13pm On Dec 31, 2020
shopwiser:
Uk used Iphone XS factory unlocked
64gb
No face id
Working perfectly
Very neat and perfect condition.

Price: 175,000 Naira Firm

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by divo(m): 2:17pm On Dec 31, 2020
Peterflexy001:
Macbook pro 2017 and 2018 touch bar needed ASAP....13 inches
Available
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by divo(m): 2:18pm On Dec 31, 2020
Idrisab:
12 pro grey sealed needed ASAP
Available
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Bilad27: 2:23pm On Dec 31, 2020
IPhone 11 Pro Max 64GB
Phone, box and charger
Mint condition (little nick on the side and little hairline crack at the bottom left)
FU

TLC
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by battousaiX(m): 2:29pm On Dec 31, 2020
Daddy Vicky @wilchild1, where's my gifts at? undecided
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by hustla(m): 2:31pm On Dec 31, 2020
wildchild1:
2020, what a year!!!...Glory be to almighty God. I

Oya do giveaway

angry
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Idrisab(m): 2:31pm On Dec 31, 2020
divo:

Available

Hit my dm
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by hustla(m): 2:31pm On Dec 31, 2020
willbling:

I hope tlc deals start again cos be like una don close for the year. Well congrats to all who made it here. Well said wildchild...

Still bought 4 TLC deals today

#FollowWhoKnowRoad
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Jung(m): 2:36pm On Dec 31, 2020
hustla:

#FollowWhoKnowRoad

Many threads back you do like novice wey no sabi oh. Dey ask for way. See life now cheesy

Oya show us road, and don't even start with "Na God oh"
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Imadojoe98(m): 2:37pm On Dec 31, 2020
hustla:

#FollowWhoKnowRoad
Omo boss show us way sef
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Zino1011(m): 2:40pm On Dec 31, 2020
hustla:

#FollowWhoKnowRoad
he no good sha.give us your contact Na.before person spend the small capital wey we Dey use run biz
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Disturb: 2:43pm On Dec 31, 2020
wildchild1:

I am struggling too...
Can I start the business with 20k?

Or can you pick me up as your apprentice
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Jung(m): 2:47pm On Dec 31, 2020
Please buy my own AIN iPhone XR oh.

99% BH. 64gb. Black colour. 9.8/10 neatness.

205k.

08023698500. Call me let's deal.

Anybody wey dey wait make person reply am on how to do business on this thread dey jonz lmfao. You no go see.

1 Like

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Idrisab(m): 2:48pm On Dec 31, 2020
Iphone 11 pro locked or ww
Needed

Instant deal
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Lamijay(m): 2:51pm On Dec 31, 2020
Lamijay:
Google pixel 4xl
64gb
6gb ram
Freebies included: screen protector, charger

Price 210k

Location Enugu
Waybill & escrow welcomed
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by umar4sure(m): 2:53pm On Dec 31, 2020
umar4sure:
iPhone 11 pro max
Gray 64gb
Factory unlocked
Phone only
Bh 93%

Pick up in Lagos: 375k

Escrow recommended

Pictures via whatsApp

Available
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Lamijay(m): 2:53pm On Dec 31, 2020
Disturb:
I am struggling too...
Can I start the business with 20k?

Or can you pick me up as your apprentice

I started with 30k. I'm not up to any body here, but I can feed myself and buy what I want when I want. You no get problem.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4163) (4164) (4165) (4166) (4167) (4168) (4169) ... (10802) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: mayskit4luv(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.