Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,860 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* - Technology Market (439) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* (5226414 Views)

Dallas Picker/ Order for goods via OfferUp, letgo,eBay, amazon and other sites / Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (436) (437) (438) (439) (440) (441) (442) ... (10804) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Idboyostic(m): 7:48am On Aug 26, 2019
Deal Alert!!!

In Lagos, Naija

*Brand New Macbook Available
Macbook Air 2014
4gb RAM/I5/256GB SSD
PRICE: 185K

*[s]Iphone X
Chip Unlock/Gray/64gb
Price: 150k[/s]

*IPhone 7
Factory Unlocked/Red/128GB
Mint Condition/Fingerprint doesn't work
Price: 65k

*Brand new Samsung Galaxy S8
Factory Unlocked
Price: 75k

*[s]Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus
Factory Unlocked
Price: 90k

*IPhone 6
Factory Unlocked/Gray/16gb
Price: 40k[/s]

*IPhone 6s Plus
Factory Unlocked/RoseGold/64gb
Fingerprint not working
Price: 70k

*IPhone Xr Red
Chip Unlock/box and accessories
Price: 160k

*IPhone Xr Coral/Gray/white/Blue/Red
Verizon
Available

Call/Whatsapp: 0703318079nine
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Idboyostic(m): 7:49am On Aug 26, 2019
All in Lagos Naija!!!

*Samsung S8-S10+
*IPhone 6s Plus-Xs Max

Call/Whatsapp: 0703318079nine

No UNREALISTIC BARGAIN BIKO grin grin

3 Likes

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by spoilerx: 7:52am On Aug 26, 2019
drexel39:
pixel 3a available fr 100k

I appreciate the offer but it's d 3 I want. thanks
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Idboyostic(m): 7:54am On Aug 26, 2019
Jake420:

Okay boss there are bids on the s10+ 1tb version in eBay at 500$ ending today bid 555 and get it for less than 220k while one will be sold here for 280k
Gtx 1050 32gb ram laptop for also less than 500$
I'm not trying to start any problem someone asked if anyone had what he wanted and he stated his budget instead of people to ignore if they don't have they'll start attacking him now is that what this thread is for?
Do you think if you can get s10+ 1tb for that price on eBay do you think he can't get 256gb iPhone x for 400$ closest thing to his budget?
Please if you don't have a deal someone has be professional and ignore don't attack them just because you feel like it .
Let's not be clowns here
No clown here Bro, I can say you are the real clown and you ain't realistic or you probably don't know the way things works. From my experience over the years, infact those days that it was just eBay. You wait till the very last minute before you bid and before bidding you would have had a realistic budget so has to make you have an edge when bidding. Even at that you still have some joker to deal with, that will just come and place a crazy bid and you will be like is the person normal at all....before you know seller will relist it and also their are some T&C regarding "reserved not met" (if you win and it doesn't matches what seller wants then you haven't won anything)

Oh! Because is bidding, you can always offer crayfish price for a cow price

And abeg who dey sell Samsung S10+ 280k for hereEven at the 220k you saying, you never add shipping and other unforeseen expenses....God knows na you go later use the phone or you sell less when it arrives because the aim is to sell cheap and sharp while making profit...The last time I checked s10+ na 200-220k for here even for market now I don't think is more than this. Or you dey go check SLOT Phone price list for you to win your bidding grin

This your analysis is not even it, we talking about IPhone X 256GB Factory Unlocked Mint and you saying s10+....I can bet you on eBay that no 256GB IPhone X that will be less than 600$ and mind you...you never add other expenses.

So abeg abeg....let's be realistic while coming into the market and some people will come too and be saying go to mikky's thread like say we no dey see the mikky's thread too. Even you no fit ask mikky IPhone X 256GB Factory Unlocked for 140k he go just ignore you or say if you get bring am come...he go buy all and most of the time if you guys go to him with your ridiculous prices or asking him you want to buy what has been picked up for 35k without even adding shipping & fuel money....because is 35k na wan buy 35k. See the name of the site is offerup (we never can tell una fit get am for 50k or at the end of the day waste una money for failed pickup undecided undecided or while finding IPhone X them go help you pick IPhone S grin.....Who no go no know oo!

1 Like

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Hustlersdiary: 7:57am On Aug 26, 2019
Seehydee:
75k ?

I have 38mm for that price. Quote me if you’re interested.

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Shinner2010(m): 7:58am On Aug 26, 2019
Hello, we bring to you this wonderful offer from the house of GTechWorld
where you can order for any item on eBay.com & Amazon.com & Any US online store and get your item
shipped to Nigeria within few days without stress.
We can help you Bid or Make an Offer on eBay to get any item(s) of your choice at reduced price, we can as well help you buy directly at a cheap price.

(1). TO BUY ON EBAY.COM
To order on eBay.com, simply log on to eBay.com & search for any item(s)
that you want, copy the eBay link to that item(s) or copy the item number
and send the link to us on whatsapp 08072151186. We shall check the link
and give you price quotation for such item(s).

(2). TO BUY ON AMAZON.COM
To order on amazon.com, simply log on to amazon.com & search for any
item(s) that you want, copy the Amazon link to that item(s) and send the
link to us on whatsapp 08072151186. We shall check the link and give you
price quotation for such item(s).

(3). FOR ANY US ONLINE STORES.
give us the site name and link to the items. your price will be sent to you immediately.

You can pay for your orders online or come for physical payment for your
orders.
eBay Exchange Rate is 330/$
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Jake420: 8:01am On Aug 26, 2019
Idboyostic:
No clown here Bro, I can say you are the real clown and you ain't realistic or you probably don't know the way things works. From my experience over the years, infact those days that it was just eBay. You wait till the very last minute before you bid and before bidding you would have had a realistic budget so has to make you have an edge when bidding. Even at that you still have some joker to deal with, that will just come and place a crazy bid and you will be like is the person normal at all....before you know seller will relist it and also their are some T&C regarding "reserved not met" (if you win and it doesn't matches what seller wants then you haven't won anything)

Oh! Because is bidding, you can always offer crayfish price for a cow price

And abeg who dey sell Samsung S10+ 280k for here Even at the 220k you saying, you never add shipping and other unforeseen expenses....God knows na you go later use the phone or you sell less when it arrives because the aim is to sell cheap and sharp while making profit...The last time I checked s10+ na 200-220k for here even for market now I don't think is more than this. Or you dey go check SLOT Phone price list for you to win your bidding grin

This your analysis is not even it, we talking about IPhone X 256GB Factory Unlocked Mint and you saying s10+....I can bet you on eBay that no 256GB IPhone X that will be less than 600$ and mind you...you never add other expenses.

So abeg abeg....let's be realistic while coming into the market and some people will come too and be saying go to mikky's thread like say we no dey see the mikky's thread too. Even you no fit ask mikky IPhone X 256GB Factory Unlocked for 140k he go just ignore you or say if you get bring am come...he go buy all and most of the time if you guys go to him with your ridiculous prices or asking him you want to buy what has been picked up for 35k without even adding shipping & fuel money....because is 35k na wan buy 35k. See the name of the site is offerup (we never can tell una fit get am for 50k or at the end of the day waste una money for failed pickup undecided undecided or while finding IPhone X them go help you pick IPhone S grin.....Who no go no know oo!
Brother I've already said this dozens of times that's not the point, the point is jobless bullying that I saw is wrong all i said was don't attack someone if you don't have what they want focus on your own grind but if you people say no we go beat am mentally for that nonsense he talk, that's your business it's your time being wasted now this is my last reply all of you seem to be talking about when i said prices of items instead of focusing on my first comment which is the bigger picture so since none of you can see that there's no point in continuing this any further next time if someone says they want similar deal all of you should track him down and throw shit on him insulting the guy and wasting his and your time is small go bigger next time. Good day

6 Likes

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Rakiticbarca: 8:01am On Aug 26, 2019
sauceEEP:

Pictures?
yasolan:

Pictures boss
updated
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Shinner2010(m): 8:03am On Aug 26, 2019
where you can order for any item on eBay.com & Amazon.com & Any US online store and get your item
We can help you Bid or Make an Offer on eBay to get any item(s) of your choice at reduced price, we can as well help you buy directly at a cheap price.

(1). TO BUY ON EBAY.COM

give us the site name and link to the items. your price will be sent to you immediately.

orders.
eBay Exchange Rate is 330/$.....
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by tennyson10: 8:23am On Aug 26, 2019
iPhone 6 16gb Grey
Factory Unlocked

iPhone 6S+ 64gb Gold
Factory Unlocked

iPhone 7 128gb Gold
Factory Unlocked

iPhone 8 64gb Gold
Factory Unlocked

iPhone 7+ 32gb Black
Chip unlock

All phones are in perfect mint conditions and already in Lagos.
Hit me up if interested.
Contact in my signature.

2 Likes

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Idboyostic(m): 8:28am On Aug 26, 2019
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Idboyostic(m): 8:28am On Aug 26, 2019
Jake420:

Let people be na if you dont have what he's looking for don't disturb him he'll still find it at the end of the day himself so let's not bother people if you think what they are asking for is stupid.
At the end of the day he can go to mikkyange'sl thread and probably buy it from eBay or offerup less so let my guy be he's just deal hunting
well, I have to go to your comments and review your 1st reply and I think have answered your 2nd paragraph....back to the 1st paragraph which you called the bigger picture....

Have you ever been to a place or a class and you asked a stupid question? Not all the time you will be expecting a sweet answer to your stupid question, at times answers/replies need to be blunt so next time you won't repeat such stupid questions or think the class or gathering can be turn to a joke.

Somethings are just needed to be learn the hard way....I don't think you have heard of this before!

Well......BYE!!! You don't need to reply undecided because you are the one wasting your time.

1 Like

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Oluyinkaade001: 8:33am On Aug 26, 2019
Still Available

Oluyinkaade001:
Deal Alert
Brand New
2 MacBooks

MacBook Pro
Model: A1990
15 inch Touch Bar
2.6Ghz 6c 16gb
256Gb
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by khalazi: 8:37am On Aug 26, 2019
Jake420:

Brother I've already said this dozens of times that's not the point, the point is jobless bullying that I saw is wrong all i said was don't attack someone if you don't have what they want
They don fry you finish now you don de shift pant

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by mixter(m): 8:38am On Aug 26, 2019
The more you look, the less you see. You could as well help the guy by getting the phone he requested for that budget. By the time you pay for failed pickups like twice, you go readjust your thoughts .
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Opistorincos(m): 8:47am On Aug 26, 2019
mixter:
The more you look, the less you see. You could as well help the guy by getting the phone he requested for that budget. By the time you pay for failed pickups like twice, you go readjust your thoughts .

Those kind guys no dey consider extra costs. By the time wey shipment delay and client want ihn money back. Ihn eyes go clear
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Rakiticbarca: 8:50am On Aug 26, 2019
Rakiticbarca:
MINT MSI GP63 LEOPARD 8RE
Intel Core i7-8750H
1TB + 256gb SSD
16GB DDR4 RAM
NVIDIA GTX 1060 6GB DEDICATED

still available kiss

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Rakiticbarca: 8:51am On Aug 26, 2019
Rakiticbarca:
Already In Nigeria

Apple macbook air 2015
13 inches
Core i5
4GB RAM
256GB SSD

180k 175k
still available kiss

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by mixter(m): 8:53am On Aug 26, 2019
Opistorincos:

Those kind guys no dey consider extra costs. By the time wey shipment delay and client want ihn money back. Ihn eyes go clear

I dey tell you.
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Kreamie(m): 9:00am On Aug 26, 2019
Bros, can you stop this?

How about you create a thread for your merchandise?
Shinner2010:

(1). TO BUY ON EBAY.COM

orders.
eBay Exchange Rate is 330/$

1 Like

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Reeefe(m): 9:06am On Aug 26, 2019
Aleready in lagos !!
[s]OPEN BOX IPHONE X 64GB FACTORY UNLOCKED BLACK
210K [/s] SOLD
[s]SUPER MINT SAMSUNG GALAXY S9 BLUE
NO SINGLE SCRATCH
85K [/s] SOLD
LMK IF U INTERESTED
https:///2347059546634
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by 95seun(m): 9:07am On Aug 26, 2019
Available in Lagos
38mm Apple Watch Series 3 GPS & Charger
100k or best offer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by henrixx(m): 9:12am On Aug 26, 2019
Gold Iphone 8plus chip unlock... 110k

Gray iphone x chip unlock... 140k

Both mint and with chip

Call or watsap 08062292514
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by lizzypro: 9:44am On Aug 26, 2019
IPhone X

Factory unlocked

256 GB

Phone Only

Mint condition

Tlc 210K
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by cupid4ig(m): 9:50am On Aug 26, 2019
cupid4ig:
HP Pavilion 15,
7th Gen.Intel Core i5
Touchscreen
500GB hard drive:
TLC: 95k

Apple iPhone X gray
TLC:145k
Available
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by bobo65(m): 9:55am On Aug 26, 2019
Lademz:
please who has original iphone earphones, the one for iphone 7 and above , please quote me or hit me up on whatsapp

Follow come 7k
Call or whatsapp 07032443577
Surulere Lagos
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Kreamie(m): 10:02am On Aug 26, 2019
For XSMAX
Lademz:
please who has original iphone earphones, the one for iphone 7 and above , please quote me or hit me up on whatsapp
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by khalazi: 10:06am On Aug 26, 2019
[s]S9plus. Mint.
Google locked.
Unlocked to all Carriers.
mikky

Tlc 85k
08142368598[/s]

1 Like

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by BelieveTech(m): 11:29am On Aug 26, 2019
Already in Lagos

New iPhone XS Max grey
Sealed box and accessories
256gb
Verizon lock

Factory unlocked
iPhone XS Max gold
Box only
64gb
Little ink on the screen

iPhone X 256gb grey
Factory unlocked

Call or WhatsApp 08136537584
Slightly negotiable
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by qdlvy: 11:57am On Aug 26, 2019
qdlvy:
IPhone X
mint condition
Comes with charger
64gb Chip unlock

iPhone XS MAX
super mint condition
Box and full accessories
64gb
Chip unlock

iPhone XR
Black 64GB AT&T chip unlock

All already in Nigeria

Whatsapp +13128660412
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by gbens2000(m): 12:03pm On Aug 26, 2019
iPhone XS 64gb available with box and accessories
WW unlocked ( not chip unlocked and not factory unlocked) 210k
Halla me on WhatsApp 08149210073

(1) (2) (3) ... (436) (437) (438) (439) (440) (441) (442) ... (10804) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: chadbasin, cdor777 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.