Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,691 members, 7,831,141 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* - Technology Market (666) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* (5267899 Views)

Dallas Picker/ Order for goods via OfferUp, letgo,eBay, amazon and other sites / Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (663) (664) (665) (666) (667) (668) (669) ... (10836) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Nobody: 9:21am On Oct 11, 2019
I need a Tlc deal on chip unlocked iPhone XR 64gb, preferably Verizon or at&t, budget is 115k

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by aywhy93(m): 9:24am On Oct 11, 2019
Beware of this guy to avoid wasting your time and stories that touch..!

If you know the moniker who owns this number, please drop it.

3 Likes

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Bobby2020: 9:24am On Oct 11, 2019
Hmmm page "666", I ain't making deals with the devil.
We dey wait or "667"

3 Likes

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by yell0w1(m): 9:27am On Oct 11, 2019
Page 667
iPhone 11 64/128gb available
Fu grin grin
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by jeromedee: 9:29am On Oct 11, 2019
dealhunter:
Yea,you are very correct boss,the rebrand stuff was ideal of clone2020,because he contacted me directly and gave me the job of deals hunting for him around Bronx only and posting them on his thread,any deal that I secure then attracts commission of 3k,he uses his money to pay for deals,the ideal of paying directly into pickers account number was his idea,and I took the ideal to other pickers thread they accepted it..

Despite working with him I have every right to work with other pickers from another States...we have passed a lot of stages on this deal hunting stuff,and we are growing better and stronger....a lot of people like Frinx,wildchild,omipect,Dragnet,Techprody,Weysey89,clone2020,Miiky,Lionee,Daaz,Qdvl,Yahalja,Creamie and some other people have contributed to the development of this technology section,especially pick up threads...

So,if I make a suggestion/comment on d issues related to deal hunting stuff, I think I have every right to do so....ire ooo
Oga no dey lie, You changed from your Oludare handle because nobody wan deal with the moniker after you had problem with Twinskenny when you threatened to beat him up for complaining about a rubbish deal you sold to him. Nobody is disputing the fact that you started the deal hunting stuff.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by bbmike(m): 9:30am On Oct 11, 2019
Factory unlock iPhone Xsmax 256gig silver 290k
Factory unlocked iPhone Xs 64gig silver 225k
Factory unlocked iPhone X 64gig silver box and charger 188k
Factory unlocked iPhone Xsmax 64gig silver 275k
Factory unlocked iPhone 8plus 64gig grey 140k

All phones are in Lagos
Hit my signature for details.

1 Like

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Bobby2020: 9:32am On Oct 11, 2019
wildchild1:

Drop your number, I'll call you.
that works too, 09032427643
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Bobby2020: 9:33am On Oct 11, 2019
yell0w1:
Page 667
iPhone 11 64/128gb available
Fu grin grin
lol you ehn
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by dannybrasky(m): 9:36am On Oct 11, 2019
aywhy93:

U are dealing with a tough guy grin No blame am,na trust issues. And to the oga wey get the number wey won deal with aywhy93,I can vouch for him 10 out of 10. No fear,go on and buy your buy wink

1 Like

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by omotolsy(m): 9:45am On Oct 11, 2019
Someone needs a boxed laptop, even opened but it should be new.

Budget of 120k
Core i5 at least
Any brand

If possible chat me on 07030771728
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by aywhy93(m): 9:48am On Oct 11, 2019
dannybrasky:

U are dealing with a tough guy grin No blame am,na trust issues. And to the oga wey get the number wey won deal with aywhy93,I can vouch for him 10 out of 10. No fear,go on and buy your buy wink

I've answered all his questions, I've asked him to ask questions on the thread, I asked him to contact Lionlee or anyone he trusts on the thread. Yet he keeps messaging me every 10 minutes since last week or so with retarded questions and keeps bugging me. To me, he just wants to troll!
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by 1x2x3: 9:48am On Oct 11, 2019
aywhy93:

You sincerely have a huge patience threshold by responding to a troll that long.
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by aywhy93(m): 9:51am On Oct 11, 2019
1x2x3:

You sincerely have a huge patience threshold by responding to a troll that long.

cry cry cry
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by 1dorzine(m): 10:02am On Oct 11, 2019
symbianDON:

I'm interested. pls kindly post specs. any faults?

No faults.. 100% clean
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by dealhunter(m): 10:03am On Oct 11, 2019
1x2x3:
Deal Hunters should have a specific percentage they charge as commission on deals they find. You let the buyer know exactly what the Seller stated, ask the seller questions a buyer need answers to and also notify the picker.

Once the deal hunter links the buyer to the picker for pickup then the deal hunter is entitled to his commission.

Deal Hunters won't be subjected to any refund of commission once the buyer accepts to pay the picker.

The picker should cross check item and confirm to buyer that item is as stated before picking up.

Deal Hunters shouldn't inflate prices, just stick to a fixed commission so a buyer will get a good bargain and also be able to withstand any eventuality.

If you find iphone x for $400 you tell the buyer the actual price and he pays you commission don't inflate the price to $700 and expect the buyer not to complain of dents and obvious wears.
The point you raised is very good and valid but the method of secure a deal and looking for people that will buy such deal is an old method,I started deal hunting struggle with selling of links to the buyers,but the method leads to a lot of controversy and complain...assuming I secure a deal and sell the link to you,by the time the picker get to the seller,the item is already sold,do you think I will refund you? no!I will not refund you,I will tell you that I will search for a similar deal and give you without paying an additional charging, but some buyers will not agree with that, instead of waiting for similar deals,the buyer will demand a refund and the link seller will say no,so,fight don start be that, that was what lead to collapse of deal link selling back then...many people like lionee,Frinx ,daaz,wildchild,omicpet,clone2020 and mikkybintroduced a lot of innovations regards to deal hunting stuff and pick up threads but many people did not know..

Secure a deal and waiting for someone to buy the link is not possible again, naaa old method,by the time you see a buyer for such deal,the said deal is already sold...some deals on offer up last for just ten to twenty minutes,its already sold...

We deal hunters used our money to secure a deal by sending money to the picker before selling it on thread,we deal hunters do suffer a lot of failed pick up,at times in a week,two or four failed pick up without any successful pick up,our pickers is my witness, on my Tuesday failed pick up,the pictures and imei the seller sent is different from the phone the seller presented at meeting location, it was an iPhone x with icloud on and its on lost mode,I lost $25 as a failed pick up.....so,if I managed to have one or two successful pick up in a week, you don't expect me to put peanut on top such deal, but i will be reasonable in how much i put as TLC so that the buyer can have his/her own gain,you can compare the deal with what other deal hunters are selling and compare the price with what its selling in Nigeria, if d deal is ok,you can go for it or move on,no be say you will be asking how much did I secure the deal and how added as commission....

Before sending payment to the picker,ask questions about the conditions of the item,you can also confirm from the picker about the conditions of the item,request for the pictures and link,if the deal hunter is not willing to provide such info,move on to another deal from another deal hunters... But in a situation whereby such deal has an issues which the deal hunter and picker has no knowledge about, the three parties involved should bear the cost....but in a situation whereby the deal hunter or picker knew that the deal has issues and refused to tell the buyer,just because he/she wants to secure a deal at all cost, If the buyer can proof beyond reasonable doubt that the buyer or picker knew about the item issues, such deal hunter or picker should bear the full cost...

3 Likes

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Ilerioluwa02: 10:04am On Oct 11, 2019
Ilerioluwa02:
Gaming Laptop Deal!!

Asus ROG Gaming laptop
15.6″ | Intel Core i7 6th-gen, 12GB RAM, 1TB HDD
Nvidia GeForce GTX 970M "Maxwell" 3GB GDDR5 dedicated video card (User Benchmark GPU score: 39)
Has additional space for SSD card.

Comes with Charger,, Razor gaming mouse,,, Mouse pad for gaming,, Cooler.

Retails above $900

Picked up already by Lionlee, Shipping out today.. to arrive 5-10 business days.

Pay directly to picker's account.
HMU if you're interested.
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by dannybrasky(m): 10:04am On Oct 11, 2019
aywhy93:

I've answered all his questions, I've asked him to ask questions on the thread, I asked him to contact Lionlee or anyone he trusts on the thread. Yet he keeps messaging me every 10 minutes since last week or so with retarded questions and keeps bugging me. To me, he just wants to troll!

If after he has gotten confirmation from lio.nlee and others,couple with my write up,if he doesn't want to deal abeg let him shift. U don try.

1 Like

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by McMayor(m): 10:07am On Oct 11, 2019
Brand New
Inspiron 15 5000 Laptop
8th Generation Intel Core™ i7 Processor
Windows 10 Home
Intel UHD Graphics 620
8GB Memory
256GB Solid State Drive
#185,000

Agege / Ikeja, Lagos.
0811 565 6680
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by deic9(m): 10:08am On Oct 11, 2019
Who in Ikeja does chip unlock? iPhone 8+
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by mixter(m): 10:15am On Oct 11, 2019
Bobby2020:
Hmmm page "666", I ain't making deals with the devil.
We dey wait or "667"
grin

1 Like

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by mixter(m): 10:18am On Oct 11, 2019
aywhy93:

grin

1 Like

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by dealhunter(m): 10:25am On Oct 11, 2019
jeromedee:
Oga no dey lie, You changed from your Oludare handle because nobody wan deal with the moniker after you had problem with Twinskenny when you threatened to beat him up for complaining about a rubbish deal you sold to him. Nobody is disputing the fact that you started the deal hunting stuff.
That is not true bro,I had issue with twinkenny on January 2018 and my old oludare37 was still active and i still secure deals for people before creating this moniker as a form of rebranding,like I always say,the ideal of creating this new moniker was initiated by clone2020,ideal was to move from ideal of selling links,this ideal gave birth to deal hunters using their money to secure a deal and sell it on their thread and pickers thread..

If i created another monicker because I had issue with twinkenny,why should i be claiming the older account again?its not that I was banned on the older account, the same phone i used to create the older account, it's same phone number I used to create this new account....
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by bbmike(m): 10:26am On Oct 11, 2019
Xr red 64gig chip unlock
TLC 115k
Already picked. Shipped.
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by bobo65(m): 10:28am On Oct 11, 2019
Olan456:

Please is this still available?

Sold
Another will be available on Monday
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Tucker18(m): 10:31am On Oct 11, 2019
aywhy93:

Baba walai you try lol

1 Like

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by bbmike(m): 10:41am On Oct 11, 2019
IPhone Xsmax 64gig gold with charger.
Chip unlock.
In Lagos.
Hit my signature.
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Kreamie(m): 10:42am On Oct 11, 2019
You people should not derail this thread nah.
dealhunter:
That is not true bro,I had issue with twinkenny on January 2018 and my old oludare37 was still active and i still secure deals for people before creating this moniker as a form of rebranding,like I always say,the ideal of creating this new moniker was initiated by clone2020,ideal was to move from ideal of selling links,this ideal gave birth to deal hunters using their money to secure a deal and sell it on their thread and pickers thread..

If i created another monicker because I had issue with twinkenny,why should i be claiming the older account again?its not that I was banned on the older account, the same phone i used to create the older account, it's same phone number I used to create this new account....

1 Like

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Temihatz(m): 10:43am On Oct 11, 2019
Combo Deal:
iPhone 8 and iPhone 7
* Chip required
* TLC: 80k only
* 2days shipping coming soon

*Whatsapp: https:///2348069249426

***SOLD***
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by dealhunter(m): 10:56am On Oct 11, 2019
Kreamie:
You people should not derail this thread nah.
He his tried to rewrite my story and I will not accept that....
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by wildchild1: 10:57am On Oct 11, 2019
wildchild1:
DealAlert

Factory Unlocked Samsung Note 9 128GB
TLC 120K (shipped)

Sprint Samsung S8 Plus
Has hairline crack on glass, line not noticeable when phone is on
TLC 50K (shipped)

iPhone X 256GB.. Requires chip unlock
AT&T locked
TLC 130K (shipped)

Hit me up if you're interested.

Available
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by wildchild1: 11:00am On Oct 11, 2019
He say rewrite history, dealhunter ma pa mi na grin grin
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by dealhunter(m): 11:09am On Oct 11, 2019
wildchild1:
He say rewrite history, dealhunter ma pa mi na grin grin
naaa typographical error jarre...how paro?

(1) (2) (3) ... (663) (664) (665) (666) (667) (668) (669) ... (10836) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: adamix(m), Mile63(m), lekjons(m) and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.