Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,166 members, 7,845,834 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* - Technology Market (923) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* (5315222 Views)

Dallas Picker/ Order for goods via OfferUp, letgo,eBay, amazon and other sites / Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (920) (921) (922) (923) (924) (925) (926) ... (10872) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Reeefe(m): 11:22pm On Nov 20, 2019
Deal ALERT

Apple iwatch
Series 4 40mm
gps+LTE
Brand new sealed

Shipped today Atlanta

Lagos: 115k

Let me know if you need

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Rakiticbarca: 11:25pm On Nov 20, 2019
Deal Alert All shipped

[s]DELL Latitude e5480
i7-6th Gen
500GB SSD
16GB
Backlit keyboard
Touch screen
SimCard Tray
Nvidia GeForce 930mx 2GB graphics card[/s]

TLC 130k (2PCs available)

Lenovo x1 carbon 3rd gen
Core i7-5th Gen
8GB ram
256GB SSD
Backlit keyboard
Touchscreen

TLC 100k

[s]HP probook 440 G6

14 icnhes FHD IPS Display
Intel i7-8565U @ 1.8GHz base speed up to 4.6GHz max speed
16GB DDR4 RAM
256GB SSD + 500GB HDD
Intel UHD Graphics 620
Keyboard Light
Type C charging port

TLC 155K

HP probook 440 G6

14 icnhes FHD IPS Display
Intel i7-8565U @ 1.8GHz base speed up to 4.6GHz max speed
32GB DDR4 RAM
256GB SSD + 500GB HDD
Intel UHD Graphics 620
Keyboard Light
Type C charging port

TLC 163K[/s]

[s]dell e7240
Core i5
8GB Ram
128GB SSD
Backlit keyboard

TLC 55k[/s]

lenovo Thinkpad t450,
Core i5
500GB HDD
8GB of RAM,
Windows Pro,
Backlit keyboard

TLC 60k

[s]Lenovo t440s
Core i5
Windows 10 pro,
180GB SSD
12GB RAM,
Backlit keyboard

TLC 55k[/s]

[s]Lenovo t440
Core i5
Windows 10 pro,
500GB HDD,
8GB RAM,
(No Backlit keyboard but I will add an extra Backlit keyboard)

TLC 50k[/s]

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by wildchild1: 11:54pm On Nov 20, 2019
wildchild1:
#DealAlert

White iPhone X 64GB... Requires chip unlock
Sprint locked
Phone only
TLC 120K

[s]Unlocked Samsung S10+
2 pcs available
Phones only
140K each (black and blue[/s])

Hit me up if you're interested.

iPhone X available.
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Uniquewise: 12:10am On Nov 21, 2019
Rakiticbarca:
[s]Deal alert

HP notebook *(shipped)*
Core i5-8th Gen
8GB RAM
1TB HDD
Touchscreen

Little crack around the palm rest

Tlc 58k[/s]

I need this pls
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by KulKid(m): 12:17am On Nov 21, 2019
KulKid:
AIN deal on chip iPhone XS 64gb going for 160k! Interested buyer should call or whatsapp 09064824003 or 08187120755! Price is slightly negotiable!
still available!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Nicerazor(m): 12:39am On Nov 21, 2019
Deal Alert
New iPhone XS 256gb factory unlocked (5 pcs )
iPhone XS 64gb Factory unlocked ( 5 pcs)
All comes with box and accessories
256gb - 185k
64gb - 180k
Shipping on Friday
Inbox me on WhatsApp to order
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by seyithug(m): 1:16am On Nov 21, 2019
Xkufiz:
This Seyithug of a guy still day talk sef, guy you cost someone to loose money and you're still defending yourself. you contributed to this guy getting scammed abeg! get the facts right
Okay. Let me start from you, boss.
Quick question. 1. How come my so-called epistles, which are being blamed for convincing or confusing @ajides4422, didn't make you or any other dealhunter or reseller here patronize Klassiq01?
2. Can you show me anywhere I vouched for Klassiq01's business integrity?
3. Can you show me anywhere that @ajides4422 mentioned that I came to, privately or publicly, convince him, in particular, to do business with Klassiq01?

Ever since this issue started, I have been trying my best not to mention the guy that was scammed, because I don't like a situation of blaming the victim (which is common with us here in Nigeria, and Africa. When a girl gets raped, no matter the age, we blame the girl for wearing a revealing dress, going out at night/secluded places, being a flirt, or looking seductive, or we blame her parents for not being good parents, or being there etc, rather than/before blaming the rapist).

I have read ALL of Ajides4422's comments on this issue, and he has neither mentioned my moniker nor blamed me for being the one that convinced him to buy from Klassiq01. Not even ONCE did he blame me.
Rather, he admitted from his first comment here, that despite all the warnings, he fell for Klassiq01's scam and has lost 100k to him. A total newbie buyer to the thread. It's quite unfortunate and heartbreaking, and I apologize, UNRESERVEDLY, IF my comments was one of those that made him consider buying from Klassiq01 (presently, he hasn't said so), despite the fact that his instincts told him not to.

8 Likes

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by seyithug(m): 1:23am On Nov 21, 2019
khalazi:

Yep.
However, I would be more worried if My vouch indirectly abetted a scam

Khalazi, I was typing a reply to this, when the mods limited my account. I took a screenshot of it, when I couldn't reply any messages anymore. Read, below.

3 Likes

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by seyithug(m): 1:42am On Nov 21, 2019
Lekanberry:
shut d f**k bro, u are a thug and a co-scammer. Ur advice is meaningless after contributing to someones scam. That guy should get u arrested for misleading him. U should rot in jail!!!
@ the bolded, the guy can't/won't get me arrested, BECAUSE, there's no evidence that I directed any of my comments at him, or vouched for Klassiq01. Also, I wasn't consulted when they negotiated on WhatsApp, and I didn't enter his bank app to transfer money to anyone. I don't even know both @ajides4422 and @Klassiq01, from Adam.

Am I a thug? No, I am not. Never was. It's just a moniker for Nairaland.

However, your own matter will be taken care of, soon. wink lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by seyithug(m): 2:07am On Nov 21, 2019
Klassiq01:
Soon it will end in praise,my God will never disappoint me , @ seyithug I'm sorry and I promise to fix all this .to all that is affected please be patient.God bless you all .
Klassiq01, you're sorry? Oh well! Quite convenient, isn't it?
I don't know you or @ajides4422 from anywhere, and I wasn't there when you had this deal. But, as long as Jehovah lives, you shall pay back Ajides4422 his 100k, and everyone else that you scammed of money for TLC deals, on this thread, that you didn't and still haven't delivered as and when due. Failure to do so, within 1 week from today, calamities and life-threatening afflictions, like Biblical Job's, will begin to locate and strike you. Amen. You stand CURSED, by me, from today.

I NEVER vouched for your business integrity, because I have never dealt with you. I only rose to your DEFENSE when the issue of pickers and posting of 'audio TLC deals' came up. My intentions were/are good, because I thought I was trying to help a *legitimate newbie dealhunter* get his foot in the door. I was so wrong. You didn't deserve my defense. It was misplaced, and you have abused it.
Now, a sour business deal (and others), which I know nothing about, is being blamed on me.

10 Likes

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Nicerazor(m): 2:09am On Nov 21, 2019
5 to go...discount available
Nicerazor:
Deal Alert
New iPhone XS 256gb factory unlocked (5 pcs )
iPhone XS 64gb Factory unlocked ( 5 pcs)
All comes with box and accessories
256gb - 175k
64gb - 170k
Shipping on Friday
Inbox me on WhatsApp to order
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by seyithug(m): 2:10am On Nov 21, 2019
smartigo:

What is the meaning of this rubbish statement? Are you okay at all? You are accused of scamming someone and all you could type is: it will end in praise.

What happened? Have you gotten in touch with your to-be-customer ? Imagine such effrontery.
The truth is someone respected here gave u credence and led the other guy to fall a victim . That is the painful truth. I hate scammer which u r one until proven otherwise.

I think seyithug owes the guy scammed an apology because his epistles just empowered this scammer. Although your intentions were/are good but it ended badly
Apology done.
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by seyithug(m): 2:25am On Nov 21, 2019
dannybrasky:

Seyithug would wish he never typed those epistles. grin
No, I don't. On the contrary, the way LIFE works, I was meant to type exactly those 'epistles'. Like @Willbling said, I am a man, and I will bear the full consequences of my actions and inaction, anytime, and anywhere. All of it.

Some of those 'epistles' helped some people to make better, informed choices, and know more about the TLC and AIN deals. Some of these people have bought deals from dealhunters and have become resellers. But, there's no data to support this claim of mine, because here is a forum and the Technology Market and Phones sections are 'free market' areas.

In life, we take the good with the bad, because they exist together, in each other and for each other.

6 Likes

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by twinskenny(m): 2:26am On Nov 21, 2019
twinskenny:
2 pieces of iphone 11 64gb verizon locked brand new with box & accessories red 175k tlc
iphone 11 red sprint locked 168k tlc
let me know

Still available
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by twinskenny(m): 2:26am On Nov 21, 2019
twinskenny:
2 pieces of macbook pro 2017 i5 8gb 128gb like new 226k tlc each

2 pieces of 2017 macbook pro 8gb 256gb core i7 mint 340k tlc each

Still available
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by seyithug(m): 2:46am On Nov 21, 2019
feelz:
This is the face of the scammer Klassiq01, @seyithug if I was the one that was scammed, I would first of all arrest you then you provide this thief, seems you dont know in the law you also a culprit, when next issues like this comes up, it's best you shut your mouth.
Your post was one of those my mind and thumbs were itching, so badly, to respond to. Now, I am cool, and will respond as civilized as I can.
@ the bolded, let me ask you, 1. what law?
2. How/why would you arrest me for a business deal I never initiated, act as an escrow, nor witnessed? Did I initiate their WhatsApp chats, or did I help transfer or receive money from one account to the other?
I should shut my mouth, next time? Issokay
You're just one of many keyboard warriors here, who, out of undeserved hatred or envy, decided to blame me for a deal I know nothing about. You all know the truth, but your hate drives you more.

We shall all reap what we sow, in manifolds. Amen.

3 Likes

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by seyithug(m): 2:53am On Nov 21, 2019
OPTIMUSPRIME08:
Arrest him for what exactly?
For saying the guy should not be labeled a scammer until proven to be a scammer. All of you guys blaming seyithug are you guys okay at all, did he in anyway ask the buyer to send fund, cant a reasonable adult take blame for their actions than looking for who to blame, Nigerians and sentiments pheew come arrest am nah if you fit chief
@ seyithug dont be hard on yourself you cant take blames for someone stubbornness and greediness

Thank you, boss. I was so relieved, when I saw your comment that morning. I was like 'finally, someone that gets it'.
I am grateful to you, for this defense. I appreciate you. Thank you. Jehovah will prosper you in all your legitimate endeavors, and honor you too, as you honored me by choosing to stay the course of the truth. Amen.

5 Likes

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by seyithug(m): 3:03am On Nov 21, 2019
Surface11:
God bless you sir! The internet Masked some little kids behind keyboard and saying rubbish online. Know what fraud crime code says? The blame is not totally with the scammer but starts with the greedy scammed client, Yoruba says: e bi o si lowo ole if not the person that helped promote his skills by patronizing him OGs here dey give it to the scammer back to back to share with the thread the name of his shipper and people he has sold TLC deals to but he refused. Now some greedy OP got scammed and una dey talk bullshit about Seyithug writing skill because all I see is complain about his epistle epistle. Biko let us be guided and stop using wrong words! Happy Sabbath.
Thank you, boss. Honestly, I was so disappointed, when I read some people's comments. Obviously, some of these people are envious people. Imagine, they envy me because I write 'epistles' to explain terminology used here, to newbies. These same newbies read the epistles and become more informed and buy from the dealhunters. Am I profiting anything from explaining things to newbies/anyone here? NO. I'm a reseller and end-user, not a seller/dealhunter. So, why the envy? Shebi we all went to school, and were taught how to express ourselves in English language? Why the undeserved beef for my helpful 'epistles'?

Truly, there's nothing a man can do, to satisfy everyone.

2 Likes

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by seyithug(m): 3:09am On Nov 21, 2019
D4donnn:
I dont know the law y'all are making reference to but if it's the criminal code , or penal code that I'm well aware of then y'all are way off the mark, in the eyes of the law seyithug is actually the one who's right , please anybody that can reference the part, chapter or section of the law that states anybody can be randomly accused of fraud , because his source of wealth is yet to be verified, should kindly quote me and will earn 1k card for his effort . please no man can be compelled to reveal trade secrets when theres no actionable grounds of fraud . Why hasn't hushpupi been arrested , why did it take interpol this long to issue the arrest of mompha . Reasonably or using common sense any one could have deduced that wetin too good to be true most definitely isn't. Seyithug only offense is in typical Nigeria fashion. When e cast any remote connection to the thing when go south would be held liable or accountable . Let me waka before my mini epistle is bombarded

Thank you, boss, thank you.

1 Like

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by seyithug(m): 3:18am On Nov 21, 2019
Elpacino481:
SEYITHUG is partly to be blamed for this whole mess. Everybody knows how things goes on here, how dare you say Klassiq shouldn't be probe as to who his picker is? You think you know anything but yet you know nothing. [/b]Now look at what your defense has cost. [b]You should be arrested for abetting Internet fraud.

I just look at some comments here, written out of concealed hatred.
I should be arrested for abetting a crime? How/when did I do that? Did you see me vouch for Klassiq01's business integrity? Did ajides4422 tell you he followed my 'vouch', or did you see him blaming me, anywhere?
But, as the keyboard warrior you are, you have become judge and jury on the case, right? Well done, keep it up. Your karma will come to you, sooner than you expect.
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by seyithug(m): 3:48am On Nov 21, 2019
tmogba4:
I have not said a word all through simply because I was trying to observe the matter from an unbiased perspective.
Adulthood is simply the ability to reason and take steps unassisted. You don't take decisions simply because some say you should try another person because people are entitled to their opinions but it's your duty as a mature adult to do or not do whatever you're advised to do.
@Seyithug suggested that he should give the dude a try doesn't mean he pointed a gun at his head or held a knife at his throat.
I have been scammed in the past, I have been sold bad items to very well known Nairalanders in the past but for Christ's sake, I never said a word about it because it was an act of my greed and inability to make a mature decision at that particular time that warranted all that to happen.
I've been on Nairaland since 2009 but I never raised a full against anyone.
Note: Money go, money come but don't let that ever slow your hustle pace. Keep pushing and thinking on how to increase your bank account.
Focus on your businesses and please be at alert always.

Happy Sunday
Boss, thank you so much, for this. I really appreciate it.

Let me make an important correction here. There was no time I had any interactions with @ajides4422, or any other person, over @Klassiq01's business inegrity. I NEVER vouched for him, and never recommended that anyone should do business with him. I don't know either of the buyer or seller, I wasn't there when they chatted on WhatsApp or sent money to each other. Days later, buyer didn't get his laptop he ordered as TLC deal from Klassiq01, and so, he came to call him out. Buyer NEVER (NOT ONCE) mentioned anywhere in his comment that he lost money because he followed my advice or that I misled him.
Buyer accepted responsibility for his loss. He said his instincts told him to proceed with caution, and that's why he sent part payment 100k, instead of the full TLC price of 200k for the laptop. Eventually, Klassiq01 turned out to be a scammer and didn't deliver Ajides4422's laptop.

But, immediately the scandal broke, all those who had been waiting to get back at me, some, for my guts and audacity, and some, for my 'epistles', and some, who think I just like showing off (by being helpful o), they all pointed accusing fingers at me, and blamed ME, for defending Klassiq01. So many are trying too hard, to blame it all on me, and are insinuating that I 'vouched for' Klassiq01, when I DID NOT.

But, I'm not surprised sha. Inside life nooni.

2 Likes

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by seyithug(m): 3:52am On Nov 21, 2019
OPTIMUSPRIME08:
wait what happens to the choices we make as adults, how many red flags was placed on that guy, if not for greed why will someone sort for such deal?
On the part of seyithug why am all clear with him is that he never vouched for the guys credibility he only made reference to early judgement and that evry one deserves a chance until proven not to, so to me i dont see that a big deal, had it been that seyithug admmitted having dealings with the guy and he delivered then you have the right to call him out, okay chief Buhari is Nigeria best president ever will you hold me accountable for Buhari incompetence to our own different expectations? No matter the rule our choices matters alot, its not about the law but our choices to respect it.
Thank you, boss, thank you. I really appreciate you.

1 Like

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by 1x2x3: 4:08am On Nov 21, 2019
DEAL XPS 9365

Core i7
16gb RAM
256gb SSD
Fingerprint sensor
Touchscreen
2 in 1 laptop

TLC: 175k

0 9 0 3 9 3 7 6 7 8 2

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Elpacino481(m): 4:11am On Nov 21, 2019
seyithug:

I just look at some comments here, written out of concealed hatred.
I should be arrested for abetting a crime? How/when did I do that? Did you see me vouch for Klassiq01's business integrity? Did ajides4422 tell you he followed my 'vouch', or did you see him blaming me, anywhere?
But, as the keyboard warrior you are, you have become judge and jury on the case, right? Well done, keep it up. Your karma will come to you, sooner than you expect.
We all know how you stood up in defence of the Scammer. So what are you saying please? Thank God you've learnt the hard way. Next time you'll think well and not be too quick to defend criminals just so you look as an epistle writer.

5 Likes

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by seyithug(m): 4:26am On Nov 21, 2019
drey22:
I honestly use to think this seyithug guy was a reasonable guy with all his long explanatory comments that can be referenced to anytime for newbies to understand how things work here.

Unknown to us he was just using that one to build a good feeling around his moniker and a sign of relief so he can vouch for scammers indirectly.

Now reading his name again but this time around slowly 'Seyi Thug'

I held you in high esteem with your explanatory comments and still hope you're not a scam accomplice. Please work with the defrauded in getting his money back to clear up this mess you brought on yourself.

I actually looked forward to when my account would be restored, so I would reply you. But, I'll try to be civil.

From your first paragraph, let me tell you , for free that my misplaced defense of Klassiq01 doesn't in any way erase the fact that I am/I've been helpful around here. Life is not a bed of roses; if you take the good, you should expect to take the bad, as well. I'm certain that 2 out of my long epistles, which explains more about the modus operandi of the business on this thread, have helped many newbies and passersby on this thread, and some people have become buyers, resellers, and aspiring dealhunters because of my detailed posts.

To your second paragraph, you have a dirty mindset, bro. We help others because we know how it feels to be in need (of information), having passed through the same stage before. Do good, and good will follow you. I am only spreading positive energy, because that's all I want the universe to send my way. Life echoes what you say to it. I'm not a dealhunter, I'm a reseller, so, how does any of my epistles on my thread bosst my sales? Have you seen me vouch for anyone I haven't bought from? SMH.

And, I'm a thug, yeah? Issorait!

On your last paragraph, 'n*gga' don't patronize me. Your second line already reveals your exact thoughts about me. You're just a hater. You 'held' me in high esteem? Lmfao. Keep your high esteem, bro, I'm fine, without it
I should 'work with the defrauded in getting his money back, and clear up the mess I brought upon myself?... what mess? You, and frenemies like you, are the ones trying too hard to put the blame on me. Hatred won't let you see the road clearly. Go ask the guy that was scammed whether I am his account manager or I helped him chat with Klassiq01 on WhatsApp.

1 Like

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by seyithug(m): 4:37am On Nov 21, 2019
Elpacino481:
We all know how you stood up in defence of the Scammer. So what are you saying please? Thank God you've learnt the hard way. Next time you'll think well and not be too quick to defend criminals just so you look as an epistle writer.
Like I said, you're just one of many envious ones here. Me writing long posts shouldn't be your problem.
Using your words, does standing in defense of someone being bullied, translate to vouching for their business integrity? Did I tell anybody to buy from Klassiq01?
What have I learnt 'the hard way'? That some of you can't reason right, and would rather put the blame on me, even when the guy that was scammed NEVER blamed me for his actions because he's responsible for it?
I'm not D'banj, I won't be anybody's scapegoat.

1 Like

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by 1x2x3: 4:44am On Nov 21, 2019
seyithug:

I actually looked forward to when my account would be restored, so I would reply you. But, I'll try to be civil.

From your first paragraph, let me tell you , for free that my misplaced defense of Klassiq01 doesn't in any way erase the fact that I am/I've been helpful around here. Life is not a bed of roses; if you take the good, you should expect to take the bad, as well. I'm certain that 2 out of my long epistles, which explains more about the modus operandi of the business on this thread, have helped many newbies and passersby on this thread, and some people have become buyers, resellers, and aspiring dealhunters because of my detailed posts.

To your second paragraph, you have a dirty mindset, bro. We help others because we know how it feels to be in need (of information), having passed through the same stage before. Do good, and good will follow you. I am only spreading positive energy, because that's all I want the universe to send my way. Life echoes what you say to it. I'm not a dealhunter, I'm a reseller, so, how does any of my epistles on my thread bosst my sales? Have you seen me vouch for anyone I haven't bought from? SMH.

And, I'm a thug, yeah? Issorait!

On your last paragraph, 'n*gga' don't patronize me. Your second line already reveals your exact thoughts about me. You're just a hater. You 'held' me in high esteem? Lmfao. Keep your high esteem, bro, I'm fine, without it
I should 'work with the defrauded in getting his money back, and clear up the mess I brought upon myself?... what mess? You, and frenemies like you, are the ones trying too hard to put the blame on me. Hatred won't let you see the road clearly. Go ask the guy that was scammed whether I am his account manager or I helped him chat with Klassiq01 on WhatsApp.

Stop writing long epistles bro. Man up, admit you got it wrong and apologise even though you were only trying to create a fair play ground for new sellers.

Just stop responding to everyone including me.

2 Likes

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by 1x2x3: 4:52am On Nov 21, 2019
Flash Sale!!!!!!

Amazing lightweight Laptop with insane battery life.
Upgradable Ram and SSD

RAM Memory: 8GB RAM
Processor: 7th Gen Intel Core i5 Processor
Storage Capacity: 256GB Drive
Drive Type: Solid State Drive (SSD)
Resolution: 1920x1080 Resolution
Form Factor Type: Thin & Light (Ultrabook)
Weight: Weighs 2.4 lbs
Display Type: LED Display
Operating System: Windows 10 Home
No Charger(Buy yours)

Laptop picked up

Total Landing Cost: N130k

Laptop actual cost is about 250k Google is your friend.

0 9 0 3 9 3 7 6 7 8 2

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by D4donnn: 4:59am On Nov 21, 2019
1x2x3:

Stop writing long epistles bro. Man up, admit you got it wrong and apologise even though you were only trying to create a fair play ground for new sellers.

Just stop responding to everyone including me.

Can I ask why , when y'all attacked his so vehemently, though I'd let sleeping dogs lie , personally but he has every right and reason to clear his good name , no body should quote me o, I just exhausted my last cent of advice grin

1 Like

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by D4donnn: 5:07am On Nov 21, 2019
seyithug:

Thank you, boss, thank you.
I'll implore you to just ignore and move on , from what I can see , it's not only the Ajide that dealt with him , no one has come out to say it was your correction that they misinterpreted as a vouch that led to them dealing with that plateau headed monster , and I'll like to see the first one who will , but until then just ignore most persons who said mean things to you , probably did all that for differing reasons , I know one or two persons who called you out and they are really nice guys , so though their opinions may seem harsh everyone is entitled to one , you haven't erred to me , personally , the only time you will is if you stress this issue and give others an opportunity to bring it to the fore , the klasiq01 guy trust me your day of Reckoning is pretty close , they form sharp , that your blunt brain go still push you go scam person when you go take meet your Waterloo , until then misery will be performing an extended duet in your life .

3 Likes

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by 1x2x3: 5:14am On Nov 21, 2019
D4donnn:

Can I ask why , when y'all attacked his so vehemently, though I'd let sleeping dogs lie , personally but he has every right and reason to clear his good name , no body should quote me o, I just exhausted my last cent of advice grin

I'm not attacking him. I'm just saying he should let this die down. He can't keep writing replying everyone when it's obvious he didn't vouch directly. Silence is the best answer sometimes.

3 Likes

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by wildchild1: 5:28am On Nov 21, 2019
DealAlert

White iPhone X 64GB... Requires chip unlock
Sprint locked
Phone only

TLC 120K

Hit me up if you're interested.

(1) (2) (3) ... (920) (921) (922) (923) (924) (925) (926) ... (10872) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Carnage4life and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.