Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Bobrisky Dances On Stage As He's Sparkling Of 'lady In Red' Dress (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Dances On Stage As He's Sparkling Of 'lady In Red' Dress (video) (1230 Views)

DJ Cuppy Dances On Stage At London Notting Hill Carnival 2019 / Tonto Dikeh Steps Out In A Red Dress For Sunday Service (Photos) / Korra Obidi Dances On The Street Of California With Nude Baby Bump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bobrisky Dances On Stage As He's Sparkling Of 'lady In Red' Dress (video) by celebupdates: 10:36am On Feb 19, 2019
Bobrisky has revealed that he was hosted by a "billionaire" during his recent Port Harcourt trip.
In a video shared online, the crossdresser is seen dressed in a gorgeous red gown. He was on stage dancing as he was serenaded by a band belting out the tunes of 'Lady in Red'.
Sharing the video, Bob wrote:

Sharing the video, Bob wrote:

Haters can only hate but they can’t do anything ??. It was a billionaire that hosted me in ph city with four mopols with solid gun. And if you come here to drop your hate comment as usual I’m gonna block you. If you are not mad y must you even follow who you don’t like ? I’m not begging any idiots to like me. I’m a millionaire living large so keep your likeness ?

Watch Video HERE

See Photos below
https://www.mynigeriastudent.com/showthread.php?tid=4266

Re: Bobrisky Dances On Stage As He's Sparkling Of 'lady In Red' Dress (video) by itspzpics(m): 11:14am On Feb 19, 2019
Bob omo aye
Re: Bobrisky Dances On Stage As He's Sparkling Of 'lady In Red' Dress (video) by Infomediang: 11:23am On Feb 19, 2019
How do you refer bobrisky as him or she
Re: Bobrisky Dances On Stage As He's Sparkling Of 'lady In Red' Dress (video) by happybee: 1:03pm On Feb 19, 2019
undecided
Re: Bobrisky Dances On Stage As He's Sparkling Of 'lady In Red' Dress (video) by JohnnyPalmer: 3:44pm On Feb 19, 2019
Infomediang:
How do you refer bobrisky as him or she

Shim

(1) (Reply)

You Are A slowpoke & A Nobody – Naira Marley Fires Back At Ruggedman / Ladies Fight Over A Date With Tobi Bakre, Timini Egbuson, MC Lively / See How Comedian AY Makun And Daughter Celebrates Father's Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.