Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,735 members, 7,851,527 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:33 PM

Ballot Box Snatchers To Be Hacked To Death But Killer Herdsmen Should Go Free... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ballot Box Snatchers To Be Hacked To Death But Killer Herdsmen Should Go Free... (234 Views)

Mahmood Yakubu Differs With Buhari On Punishment For Ballot Box Snatchers / We Are Battle Ready For Ballot Box Snatchers, Army Says / Is Buhari’s Threat To Ballot Box Snatchers Constitutional? Find Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ballot Box Snatchers To Be Hacked To Death But Killer Herdsmen Should Go Free... by TruthinAction: 12:05pm On Feb 19, 2019
I really wonder why Nigerians can't question their leaders? Mr President has given orders to hack ballot box snatchers to death. What order has he ever given to the herdsmen that are killing people on a daily basis? I don't support the snatching of ballot boxes. I also don't buy into the the decision by Mr President to give such order when he careless about people dying daily. How did we get here? Why would people still pledge allegiance to someone who has no value for human lives?
Re: Ballot Box Snatchers To Be Hacked To Death But Killer Herdsmen Should Go Free... by DrGoodman: 12:07pm On Feb 19, 2019
TruthinAction:
I really wonder why Nigerians can't question their leaders? Mr President has given orders to hack ballot box snatchers to death. What order has he ever given to the herdsmen that are killing people on a daily basis? I don't support the snatching of ballot boxes. I also don't buy into the the decision by Mr President to give such order when he careless about people dying daily. How did we get here? Why would people still pledge allegiance to someone who has no value for human lives?

Use your voter's card, gather your people and vote to end herdsmen killings.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Elections: Atiku Warns Buhari Ahead Of Saturday Presidential Poll / hello / Barack Obama Shakes Table On Which Most Entertainers Stand (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.