Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,223 members, 7,953,836 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:33 AM

How Often Do You Use Your Stylus Pen ? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Often Do You Use Your Stylus Pen ? (298 Views)

Can You Believe This Was Actually Drawn With Stylus Pen? / Infinix Launches The Most Intelligent Smartphone NOTE 5 Stylus Powered By Google / Infinix Note 5 Pro Stylus (rumour Specs And Images) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Often Do You Use Your Stylus Pen ? by Tarivanessa(f): 12:21pm On Feb 19, 2019
There are those who whip it out almost every second in order to write down an idea, sketch something etc. Then, there are those that use it just once in a while, about 15 times in a month and finally, there are those that seem to never use it.

Which category do you fall into when it comes to the usage of stylus pen for users of phones with sylus e.g Infinix Note 5 stylus and so fought

Generally, users have no solid excuse not to use the pen. It is portable and easy to take around since it is well-fitted to the device and not to a pouch or cover.

Today, we will see which category is the highest,

those who use it often, those who use it once in a while or those who never seem to use it. grin grin

http://www.infinix.club/ng/forum/687/1028983

Re: How Often Do You Use Your Stylus Pen ? by Anegbettedude: 12:35pm On Feb 21, 2019
i no get stylus undecided undecided
Re: How Often Do You Use Your Stylus Pen ? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Feb 21, 2019
When I want to appear stylish

(1) (Reply)

........ / Help!, I Urgently Need A Faulty Power Bank With 6-8 Good Cells / Having Problems Accessing My Facebook.help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.