Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,303 members, 7,822,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Flavour Fails To Wish His Baby Mama, Anna Banner A Happy Birthday. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Flavour Fails To Wish His Baby Mama, Anna Banner A Happy Birthday. (1050 Views)

Anna Banner Celebrates Her 23rd Birthday Today / Flavour Celebrates Christmas With Anna Banner And Their Daughter, Sophia (Photos / “I Still Love Flavour” – Anna Banner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Flavour Fails To Wish His Baby Mama, Anna Banner A Happy Birthday. by balmofgilead: 12:54pm On Feb 19, 2019
see link for full gist https://gistmadam..com/2019/02/flavour-fails-to-wish-his-baby-mama.html
Anna, the former winner of MBGN just celebrated her birthday and one cannot help but notice the absence of any birthday wishes to her by the father of her daughter, popular musician Flavour. The father of 3 in a recent Instagram status update posted a picture of himself alone looking sexy as hell! happy belated birthday Anna! Flavour courtesy demands you do soo! na ur pikin mama be dat.

1 Share

Re: Flavour Fails To Wish His Baby Mama, Anna Banner A Happy Birthday. by DuchessLily(f): 12:58pm On Feb 19, 2019
She is no longer important or needed. She has 'mama'ed' the baby, that's all she was needed for
Re: Flavour Fails To Wish His Baby Mama, Anna Banner A Happy Birthday. by daddytime(m): 1:09pm On Feb 19, 2019
Una for helep am wish her happy birthday na as e be say e suppose come take permission or tell una first..

Amebo people.

(1) (Reply)

My Mom Reminded Me Of How Beautiful I Am Every Day – CSP Dolapo Badmus / Empress Njamah and Daniel Lloyd hold traditional wedding was a movie shoot / Nolly Wood Actres Regina Daniels Shares Sexy Pics of Herself On Election Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.