Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

Tidy Your Financial Life Strategies For Beginners - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Tidy Your Financial Life Strategies For Beginners (278 Views)

5 Easy Ways To Prevent Credit Card Debt From Ruining Your Financial. Life. / Professional Organiser Mentoring - A Tidy Mind / How The Image Of A Hut Changed My Financial Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tidy Your Financial Life Strategies For Beginners by rotormast: 12:55pm On Feb 19, 2019
TIDY YOUR FINANCIAL LIFE Strategies For BeginnersFINANCEIQ ON FEBRUARY 11, 2019

Its up to you to unleash the Superman capabilities that you have. What if you are the next wolf of wall street? Don’t limit yourself or your potentials. I have come to realize that anyone that is tidy and organized has a very high probability of being financially intelligent.

There is a sense of orderliness,goal getting and consistency that follows being organized and tidy.

Dozing while writing this article isn’t a pretty picture, but I am determined to complete this article before going to bed . It’s on my today to-do list and I must be deliberate about my actions ,even if it involves writing it in dreamland .

I noticed a big difference and proper organization in my financial life after a period of consistency and religiously following my set out tasks, and accomplishing them each day. I was propelled to a higher level of financial maturity.

I started by making it a compulsory act to write out my daily plans, which starts with laying my bed immediately after waking up, tidying my apartment, eating breakfast and doing my daily budget before I make any purchase for the day.

It became easier for me after downloading a task schedule app on my phone. I always write out everything I need to do immediately after cleaning and I always make sure that I achieve everything before bed.

What does it involve to be a tidy and organized individual ?

1. You can start by keeping your apartment or house in good shape before you begin your daily activity.

2. Know how much money you intend to spend for the day.

3. Keep cash neatly organized in your purse, wallet or anywhere else. Physical orderliness fosters mental clarity. Storing money neatly fosters clarity as well as emotional and psychological respect for money .

4. Learn to control your feelings whenever you are making purchases. Getting emotionally attached to an item you intend to buy may eat into your into your budget causing overdraft.

5. At the end of the day, go through your tasks and check how well you’ve performed.

Remember ; financial intelligence is the gateway to riches

Source:

https://financesiq.com/2019/02/11/tidy-your-financial-life-strategies-for-beginners/

(1) (Reply)

Iphone Xs Max (4gb/256gb) For Sell On Affordable Price Contact +2348144277263. / Easiest Way To Earn $1500 Free Anywhere In The World / I Need Gionee P5 Mini phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.