Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,724 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

Coscharis Adds More Monster Commercial Rice Harvesters In Anambra- Pictures - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Coscharis Adds More Monster Commercial Rice Harvesters In Anambra- Pictures (32311 Views)

Obiano Commissions Coscharis Rice Mill Today (Photos) / The Automated Coscharis Rice Mill, Igbariam, Anambra State (Photos) / Buy Crayfish From Direct Ship Harvesters In Akwaibom State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coscharis Adds More Monster Commercial Rice Harvesters In Anambra- Pictures by ANSMEDIA: 1:56pm On Feb 19, 2019
Coscharis adds more monster commercial rice harvester for his massive rice farms in Anambra. This is in preparation ahead of next rice harvesting season. lalasticlala

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Coscharis Adds More Monster Commercial Rice Harvesters In Anambra- Pictures by Xander85: 2:02pm On Feb 19, 2019
Coscharis rice farms is one of the successes of the Anambra agricultural initiative! Those machines are massive!

133 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Coscharis Adds More Monster Commercial Rice Harvesters In Anambra- Pictures by DuchessLily(f): 2:03pm On Feb 19, 2019
Wow! Nice

11 Likes

Re: Coscharis Adds More Monster Commercial Rice Harvesters In Anambra- Pictures by basmur(m): 2:06pm On Feb 19, 2019
One thing lead to another... smiley
#if you know you know...

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coscharis Adds More Monster Commercial Rice Harvesters In Anambra- Pictures by Xander85: 2:08pm On Feb 19, 2019
The Agbor born multi-billionaire Mr Benedict Peters also has vast agricultursl interests in the state too!

Anyone heard of Joseph-agro? It belongs to him, and they just opened a massive rice mill in Anambra a few weeks ago!

70 Likes

Re: Coscharis Adds More Monster Commercial Rice Harvesters In Anambra- Pictures by meccuno: 2:14pm On Feb 19, 2019
And they are new machines...........Thank God

2 Likes

Re: Coscharis Adds More Monster Commercial Rice Harvesters In Anambra- Pictures by Atiku4betaNaija: 2:14pm On Feb 19, 2019
SAI ATIKULATED PROSPEROUS NIGERIA

26 Likes

Re: Coscharis Adds More Monster Commercial Rice Harvesters In Anambra- Pictures by ANSMEDIA: 2:34pm On Feb 19, 2019
Coscharis in conjunction with Anambra State GOVT has developed a modern irrigation system that will enable the company plant and harvest rice all year round in Anambra.

44 Likes

Re: Coscharis Adds More Monster Commercial Rice Harvesters In Anambra- Pictures by BeautifulMind2: 2:36pm On Feb 19, 2019
ANSMEDIA:
Coscharis rolls out monster commercial rice harvester for his massive rice farms in Anambra. This is in preparation ahead of next rice harvesting season. lalasticlala
I guess he just added more last we visited his rice farm we saw about 10 of the rice harvesters

below are the picture we took then from Coscharies farm, he is seriously investing in his massive rice farm Anaku

32 Likes

Re: Coscharis Adds More Monster Commercial Rice Harvesters In Anambra- Pictures by ANSMEDIA: 2:41pm On Feb 19, 2019
BeautifulMind2:

I guess he just added more last we visited his rice farm we saw about 10 of the rice harvesters

below are the picture we took then from Coscharies farm, he is seriously investing in his massive rice farm Anaku

I guess so, i have updated the subject

11 Likes

Re: Coscharis Adds More Monster Commercial Rice Harvesters In Anambra- Pictures by gidgiddy: 2:44pm On Feb 19, 2019
Nice one

1 Like

Re: Coscharis Adds More Monster Commercial Rice Harvesters In Anambra- Pictures by BeautifulMind2: 2:47pm On Feb 19, 2019
ANSMEDIA:

I guess so, i have updated the subject

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coscharis Adds More Monster Commercial Rice Harvesters In Anambra- Pictures by Nobody: 2:48pm On Feb 19, 2019
Xander85:
[s]Coscharis rice farms is one of the successes of the Anambra agricultural initiative! Those machines are massive![/s]

Just concentrate on rivers state this man.....

Kedu ife bu nsogbu gi??
What??

1 Like

Re: Coscharis Adds More Monster Commercial Rice Harvesters In Anambra- Pictures by BeautifulMind2: 2:49pm On Feb 19, 2019
Xander85:
The Agbor born multi-billionaire Mr Benedict Peters also has vast agricultursl interests in the state too!

Anyone heard of Joseph-agro? It belongs to him, and they just opened a massive rice mill in Anambra a few weeks ago!
You mean Josan?

4 Likes

Re: Coscharis Adds More Monster Commercial Rice Harvesters In Anambra- Pictures by Nobody: 2:50pm On Feb 19, 2019
Xander85:
[s]The Agbor born multi-billionaire Mr Benedict Peters also has vast agricultursl interests in the state too!

Anyone heard of Joseph-agro? It belongs to him, and they just opened a massive rice mill in Anambra a few weeks ago![/s]

Please Obiano should search and deport this man with his brother uche chukwu out of igboland and igbo issues.
Re: Coscharis Adds More Monster Commercial Rice Harvesters In Anambra- Pictures by oilPUSSY(f): 2:53pm On Feb 19, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Just concentrate on rivers state this man.....

Kedu ife bu nsogbu gi?? What??
Shut up you bloody impostor. Anambra Igbo wannabe...

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Coscharis Adds More Monster Commercial Rice Harvesters In Anambra- Pictures by oilPUSSY(f): 2:54pm On Feb 19, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Please Obiano should search and deport this man with his brother uche chukwu out of igboland and igbo issues.
Your job must be very tough.. Go offline and see the reality and cry out more blood...

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Coscharis Adds More Monster Commercial Rice Harvesters In Anambra- Pictures by Nobody: 3:11pm On Feb 19, 2019
oilPUSSY:

Your job must be very tough.. Go offline and see the reality and cry out more blood...

Which blood....when I want non blood to be edged out of here....

Don't follow him to fan embers of discord.
Re: Coscharis Adds More Monster Commercial Rice Harvesters In Anambra- Pictures by oilPUSSY(f): 3:14pm On Feb 19, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Which blood....when I want non blood to be edged out of here....

Don't follow him to fan embers of discord.
Oh ! STFU !!
Useless impostor!

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Coscharis Adds More Monster Commercial Rice Harvesters In Anambra- Pictures by Nobody: 3:22pm On Feb 19, 2019
oilPUSSY:

Oh ! STFU !!
Useless impostor!

Are u done.

Am directing my statement straight to that rivers man xander85 causing problems in igboland.

1 Like

Re: Coscharis Adds More Monster Commercial Rice Harvesters In Anambra- Pictures by oilPUSSY(f): 3:27pm On Feb 19, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Are u done.

Am directing my statement straight to that rivers man xander85 causing problems in igboland.
Shut the fcck up.. He's an Igbo man from rivers and proud one for that matter.. State creation might cease to exist one day but his Igbo tag will forever remain with him..
Stop putting your mouth in Igbo matter this Impostor.

You are not Igbo and you are not from Anambra.. You are up-to something on nairaland and you know that.. But failure will forever remain your portion... You will never achieve that thing you want to achieve because offline will keep showing you otherwise ...
Don't even pretend as if you don't know what I am saying.

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Coscharis Adds More Monster Commercial Rice Harvesters In Anambra- Pictures by Xander85: 3:31pm On Feb 19, 2019
BeautifulMind2:

You mean Josan?

Yeah....that’s the one! Thanks!

This is a clip of the launching i was referring to:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WnefrxPK-Qg

6 Likes

Re: Coscharis Adds More Monster Commercial Rice Harvesters In Anambra- Pictures by Xander85: 3:33pm On Feb 19, 2019
oilPUSSY:

Shut the fcck up.. He's an Igbo man from rivers and proud one for that matter.. State creation might cease to exist one day but his Igbo tag will forever remain with him..

You are not Igbo and you are not from Anambra.. You are up-to something on nairaland and you know that.. But failure will forever remain your portion... You will never achieve that...
Don't pretend as if you don't know what I am saying.

Hehehehe grin grin grin

Thanks sis’. That told him! wink

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Coscharis Adds More Monster Commercial Rice Harvesters In Anambra- Pictures by slivertongue: 3:38pm On Feb 19, 2019
good news from anambra

3 Likes

Re: Coscharis Adds More Monster Commercial Rice Harvesters In Anambra- Pictures by Nobody: 3:39pm On Feb 19, 2019
oilPUSSY:

You are not Igbo and you are not from Anambra.. You are up-to something on nairaland and you know that.. But failure will forever remain your portion... You will never achieve that...
Don't pretend as if you don't know what I am saying.

Who made xander85 an igbo man.

Amadioha forbid.
Re: Coscharis Adds More Monster Commercial Rice Harvesters In Anambra- Pictures by Xander85: 3:40pm On Feb 19, 2019
The impact of what’s been achieved in Anambra may not grab you until you remember the landmass the state has to work with when compared with states like Kebbi....yet Anambra is one of the top 5 rice producers in the entire country!

I think part of their secret is the all season/all-year-round farming the likes of Coscharis farms engage in!

In all this, the major issue here is the jobs being provided for thousands of Anambra youth!

32 Likes

Re: Coscharis Adds More Monster Commercial Rice Harvesters In Anambra- Pictures by Nobody: 3:46pm On Feb 19, 2019
Xander85:

[s]Hehehehe grin grin grin

Thanks sis’. That told him![/s] wink

I hv already seen through the wooly circle but many are still blind on whom u are......

I only cry for many u deceiving up and down....here....

If I were u I will focus more on Niger delta issues...
Re: Coscharis Adds More Monster Commercial Rice Harvesters In Anambra- Pictures by SEONaijaExpert: 4:57pm On Feb 19, 2019
President Buhari is working!

His diversification agenda is working!

In the next 4 years, we might have a balanced national GDP on crude oil and rice production if we move at the pace.

Next level is real.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coscharis Adds More Monster Commercial Rice Harvesters In Anambra- Pictures by Asshurbanipali: 4:57pm On Feb 19, 2019
Anambra amaka mehn cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Coscharis Adds More Monster Commercial Rice Harvesters In Anambra- Pictures by LawrenceOnline: 4:58pm On Feb 19, 2019
This is good

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Feasibilty Study Of Gari Processing,flour,ethanol And Starch Production / Kalahari Red Goats Farming In Nigeria - All You Should Know Before Starting / Fetish Items Found Tied Around Corn Cobs At Farm In Taraba (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.