Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Husband Threatens Wife With Broken Bottles, Woman Tells Court - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Husband Threatens Wife With Broken Bottles, Woman Tells Court (402 Views)

My Husband Stole My Money, Beat, Sent Me Out Naked, Woman Tells Court / "My Husband Beats Me, Says I Eat Too Much" - Woman Tells Court / Woman, Sister Stab Husband With Broken Bottle Over Male Child In Lagos (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Husband Threatens Wife With Broken Bottles, Woman Tells Court by wiziwealth: 2:28pm On Feb 19, 2019
Adedayo Kanisuru, an Hairdresser and mother of two, on Tuesday, urged a Mapo Customary Court in Ibadan to dissolve the 12-year-old marriage between her and her estranged husband, Sherif, because he usually threatens her with a broken bottle.

In her petition to the court, Adedayo, a resident of Apete area of Ibadan, said that her husband often attacked her with broken bottles whenever there was any dispute.

“Whenever there was any misunderstanding between Sherrif and me at home, the first thing he does is to break a bottle and threaten to stab me.

(1) (Reply)

FG Protests As Ghana Deports 773 Nigerians / JSS 1 Student Stoned To Death By His Classmate In Anambra / 9yr Old Housegirl Abandoned In Onitisha. Please Help Find Her People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.