Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,758 members, 7,955,882 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:46 PM

Offa Robbery: Defense Counsel Cries Out ! Some People Are After My Life - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Offa Robbery: Defense Counsel Cries Out ! Some People Are After My Life (359 Views)

Offa Robbery: Policemen Took N400,000 Bribe From Robbers Before Robbery-Vanguard / Offa Robbery: Police Arrest 12 Suspects (List Included) / Offa Robbery: Quarrelling Couple Killed At Police Station (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Offa Robbery: Defense Counsel Cries Out ! Some People Are After My Life by lamzybaby: 2:35pm On Feb 19, 2019
The defence counsel in the ongoing trial of five suspected armed robbers that killed innocent citizens in Offa robbery, Barrister Mathias Emeribe, has cried out over how some people are sending him life threatening messages in related to the case.

He was however absent at the Court yesterday in continuation of the case and as result the hearing could not continue.

The accused people standing trial were all brought to the court yesterday, Tuesday, they are : Ayoade Akinnibosun, Ibikunle Ogunleye, Adeola Abraham, Salaudeen Azeez and Niyi Ogundiran.

Prosecution counsel, Professor Wahab Egbewole, who had earlier announced the absence of the defence counsel in court on Tuesday, said that Emeribe called and sent text message to him on what he described as “life threatening experience on the road” and suggested adjournment, which the court eventually granted.

More: http://nigerianpilot.com/offa-robbery-defense-counsel-cries-out-some-people-are-after-my-life/

Re: Offa Robbery: Defense Counsel Cries Out ! Some People Are After My Life by Atiku4betaNaija: 2:37pm On Feb 19, 2019
IF BUHARI WINS.....
PETROL PRICE WILL BE INCREASED TO #220
They have also planned to reduce fuel price to #140 before the election and increase it to #220 after the election so that more money would be diverted through fuel subsidy.
BUHARI WILL GIVE MORE CONTRACTS TO HIS RELATIVE
More contracts would be awarded to his relatives and he has asked them to create more account so they can store more money for him there during his last rule.
All this was revealed to me by a relative of Buhari.
Watch out Nigerians, Buhari second tenure will be hell. I voted fore Buhari in 2015 but he is a big disappointment.
Re: Offa Robbery: Defense Counsel Cries Out ! Some People Are After My Life by Baawaa(m): 2:40pm On Feb 19, 2019
Saraki,you will soon join your boys
Re: Offa Robbery: Defense Counsel Cries Out ! Some People Are After My Life by Francisayo(m): 3:03pm On Feb 19, 2019
Atiku4betaNaija:
IF BUHARI WINS.....
PETROL PRICE WILL BE INCREASED TO #220
They have also planned to reduce fuel price to #140 before the election and increase it to #220 after the election so that more money would be diverted through fuel subsidy.
BUHARI WILL GIVE MORE CONTRACTS TO HIS RELATIVE
More contracts would be awarded to his relatives and he has asked them to create more account so they can store more money for him there during his last rule.
All this was revealed to me by a relative of Buhari.
Watch out Nigerians, Buhari second tenure will be hell. I voted fore Buhari in 2015 but he is a big disappointment.

Even if petrol price is #500 per litre and award all d contracts of d country to Yusuf his son, I'll still vote him and mobilize massively for him.....
Re: Offa Robbery: Defense Counsel Cries Out ! Some People Are After My Life by Atiku4betaNaija: 3:07pm On Feb 19, 2019
[quote author=Francisayo post=75895026]

Even if petrol price is #500 per litre and award all d contracts of d country to Yusuf his son, I'll still vote him and mobilize massively for him.....[/quote

YOUR EYES WILL CLEAR ON FAIL-BUHARI 23RD

HURICANE ATIKU AGUERO ABUBAKAR WILL WIN EVERY STATE IN NIGERIA...

(1) (Reply)

How I Almost Took My Own Life – Samuel Olatunji / Update:lagos Government Confirms 20 Died In School Building Collapse, 45 Survive / ABN TV Staff Rescues Accident Victim, Takes Her To Hospital (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.