Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,676 members, 7,851,306 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:49 PM

I Didn’t Ask Buhari To Step Down – IBB - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Didn’t Ask Buhari To Step Down – IBB (461 Views)

Governors Ask Buhari To Take 33 Steps To Rescue Nigeria’s Economy (Full List) / APC Chiefs Ask Buhari To Sack Akpabio For Constituting NDDC Committee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Didn’t Ask Buhari To Step Down – IBB by zakim(m): 2:58pm On Feb 19, 2019
Former Military President General Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida yesterday dismissed an online report that he had advised President Muhammadu Buhari to step down.

Babangida, in a statement from his Media Office, said he had no social media account and could not have turned to same to air his views on the state of affairs in the country.

“The attention of General Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida, GCFR, has been drawn to the existence of several twitter handles and “Social Media” purportedly owned by the former military president

“The media office of the former military president wishes to inform the general public, particularly social media community that General Babangida currently has no twitter handle or any “Social media” platform.

“Also, we wish to state categorically that the twitter handles bearing the name and photographs of General Babangida are fake and targeted at misleading unsuspecting members of the public,” the statement said.

The statement reiterated that General Babangida is an elder statesman and peacemaker who could not have articulated a position as malicious as the said story.

The statement advised the social media community and the general public to be wary of the fake accounts, mischievous fake online news and discountenance whatever message conveyed therein.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/i-didnt-ask-buhari-to-step-down-ibb-2.html

Re: I Didn’t Ask Buhari To Step Down – IBB by Nobody: 3:01pm On Feb 19, 2019
PDP and lies are bread and butter
Re: I Didn’t Ask Buhari To Step Down – IBB by Atiku4betaNaija: 3:04pm On Feb 19, 2019
Like it or not, admit it or not.
Buhari is a dullard and lifeless.any candidate apart from d lifeless one is accepted cos everyone has his/her choice.
but a vote for sowore is a win for buhari cos he does not stand a chance of defeating d lifeless one.
If u ask me,i would av preferred to vote for either sowore or fela durotoye but av come to realise dat we place ourselves in a situation dat we dont av any other choice dan to vote for atiku cos d primary assignment is to first send d lifeless dullard back to his cows and d only person capable of doing dat is atiku
Re: I Didn’t Ask Buhari To Step Down – IBB by Atiku4betaNaija: 3:04pm On Feb 19, 2019
SAI ATIKUOBI FOR BETTER LIFE FOR ALL NIGERIANS....

SAI MR job$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$...............JOIN THE PDP FESTIVAL AND ATIKULATE TO VICTORY, JOIN THE WINING TEAM.... #BetterNigeriaWith Atiku Aguero ABUBAKAR.
Re: I Didn’t Ask Buhari To Step Down – IBB by slivertongue: 3:05pm On Feb 19, 2019
APC is strongly holding on to propaganda and Iies but these tricks will be their Waterloo on Feb 23 and march 9

(1) (Reply)

Trending: Elders Victory Song For Buhari / Oyo ADC Caucus Endorses Buhari For Second Term / PDP Wins Ambode’s Ward

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.