Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,647 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:34 AM

'Buhari, Why Do You Like Blood?' - Uche Secondus Asks President - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Buhari, Why Do You Like Blood?' - Uche Secondus Asks President (30615 Views)

Secondus Asks Akwinwomi To Preside Over PDP NEC Meeting / 'Where Is Your Money Coming From'? - Secondus Asks Umahi After Seeing Projects / NASS Siege: Secondus Asks Uk To Expel Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Buhari, Why Do You Like Blood?' - Uche Secondus Asks President by BigBizzy(m): 3:59pm On Feb 19, 2019
but seriously, Buhari why do you like BLOOD

virtually every venue used by this man for campaign has blood letting off at the end.

Buhari why do you like BLOOD

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Buhari, Why Do You Like Blood?' - Uche Secondus Asks President by discusant: 4:00pm On Feb 19, 2019
gypsey:
what a stupid question, Did buhari kill Anyone personally? He may be tired of buhari, but i am Not.

Sai baba! Buhari!

Sai Baba,? Even if most people in Nigeria, especially the north, are getting killed gradually, either by herdsmen or by Boko Haram;

because of your Baba's religious zealotry combined with his incompetence in economic management of Nigeria?

One wonders what persons like you think that presiding over a complex country like Nigeria is.

Look, any day Oyinbos who hold Nigeria one remove their eyes from Nigeria, even for one minute, people like you shall have their own different country separate from normal human beings.

1 Like

Re: 'Buhari, Why Do You Like Blood?' - Uche Secondus Asks President by ssa22(m): 4:00pm On Feb 19, 2019
Please all those saying Buhari is a killer or spreading words of hate about Buhari.

Have you ever seen him killing somebody or sponsor someone to kill somebody?

And all those saying Atiku is a thief have you ever seen him stealing your money. If you have please prove it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Buhari, Why Do You Like Blood?' - Uche Secondus Asks President by slawali: 4:04pm On Feb 19, 2019
Secondus why do you like snatch box ,send your children .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Buhari, Why Do You Like Blood?' - Uche Secondus Asks President by uuzba(m): 4:05pm On Feb 19, 2019
Mineohmine:
Uche scondus, why do you like to snatch balot box?
... must the punishment for that be death?
Re: 'Buhari, Why Do You Like Blood?' - Uche Secondus Asks President by olaolumuyiwa: 4:05pm On Feb 19, 2019
The blood sucking demons of Nigerians HOLY GHOST FIRE!!!!
Re: 'Buhari, Why Do You Like Blood?' - Uche Secondus Asks President by Nobody: 4:07pm On Feb 19, 2019
Check this out

2 Likes

Re: 'Buhari, Why Do You Like Blood?' - Uche Secondus Asks President by ejimatic: 4:07pm On Feb 19, 2019
oilPUSSY:

Source: http://saharareporters.com/2019/02/19/breaking-pdp-chairman-asks-buhari-why-do-you-blood-why
. Anybody who carries ballox box either APC or PDP must be shot.No impunity under Buhari regime.Our votes must count. Thank Mr president for bringing sanity into our voting system.
Re: 'Buhari, Why Do You Like Blood?' - Uche Secondus Asks President by Oblang(m): 4:08pm On Feb 19, 2019
Atiku4betaNaija:
Like it or not, admit it or not.
Buhari is a dullard and lifeless.any candidate apart from d lifeless one is accepted cos everyone has his/her choice.
but a vote for sowore is a win for buhari cos he does not stand a chance of defeating d lifeless one.
If u ask me,i would av preferred to vote for either sowore or fela durotoye but av come to realise dat we place ourselves in a situation dat we dont av any other choice dan to vote for atiku cos d primary assignment is to first send d lifeless dullard back to his cows and d only person capable of doing dat is atiku

The lifeless one that is giving all of u sleepless nights including ur party chairman..
Re: 'Buhari, Why Do You Like Blood?' - Uche Secondus Asks President by Nobody: 4:10pm On Feb 19, 2019
discusant:

Sai Baba,? Even if most people in Nigeria, especially the north are getting killed gradually either by herdsmen or by Boko Haram, because of your Baba's religious zealotry combined with his incompetence in economic management of Nigeria?

One wonders what persons like you think presiding over a complex country like Nigeria is.

Look, any day Oyinbos remove their eyes from Nigeria even for one minute, people like you shall have their own different country apart from normal human beings.
It's your view obviously. and i don't have to Agree.. you don't even know which country i am from grin Some people may not Like buhari's Regime while buhari's regime favours some people, like me. grin
From your Robust protest Above i would conclude that you are not a fan of Buhari, And that's understandably how you feel, That's fine. but it will not stop buhari from winning. you talk about religious zealotry? Even churches and their so called pastors are Supporting buhari's re election.

Sai baba buhari! till 2023! grin
Re: 'Buhari, Why Do You Like Blood?' - Uche Secondus Asks President by YakubuA: 4:10pm On Feb 19, 2019
oilPUSSY:

Uche Scondus, National Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), has accused President Muhammadu Buhari of a continuous craving for blood.

Secondus made the accusation on Tuesday at an emergency meeting of the party's National Executtive Committee (NEC), in response to Buhari's threat on Monday that "anybody who thinks he has enough influence in his locality to lead a body of thugs to snatch boxes or to disturb the voting system, he will do it at the expense of his own life".

After speaking for a few minutes, Secondus said: "Before I end this address, let me emphasise once again that Nigerians are tired of President Buhari. And of a truth, over three years, killings and killings and now you have ordered that more people should be killed. Why do you like blood? I want to ask you, Buhari: Why do you like blood?

"Why do you want to kill your country men and women — for the sake of election? That you must be President? You know you are not God. Buhari, I’m addressing you, you know you are not God.

"All your actions in the last three years are against the people of Nigeria: hunger, killings, unemployment; you are not sensitive to it. Even in your party, you divided your party. You have been a divisive leader. You divided your party in Imo, you divided your party in Ogun State, just for you to be President. And that’s how you have divided the country."

Source: http://saharareporters.com/2019/02/19/breaking-pdp-chairman-asks-buhari-why-do-you-blood-why

Because they want to kill us and our future generations by subverting our mandate through disruptions of elections and box snatching.

Sai Baba till 2023.
Re: 'Buhari, Why Do You Like Blood?' - Uche Secondus Asks President by elishajohn(m): 4:18pm On Feb 19, 2019
I don't know whether I'm making sense o, but when heavily arm thugs show up with Ak47 at the pooling unit with helpless local women at their mercies........what should an army man attached to the pooling unit do......Recite poetry
Re: 'Buhari, Why Do You Like Blood?' - Uche Secondus Asks President by Yeeyo: 4:20pm On Feb 19, 2019
phase1:
Doghari loves bloodshed more than fura de nunu!
what will you xpect from vampire like buhari
Re: 'Buhari, Why Do You Like Blood?' - Uche Secondus Asks President by Vince77(m): 4:26pm On Feb 19, 2019
EMERITUS1:
I remember the case of the dogs and baboons soaked in blood.

And even after that statement he was voted for and became president. And now they complain about killings in his administration. The signs were all there. How come they voted for such a person. Nigerians really deserves its leaders.
Re: 'Buhari, Why Do You Like Blood?' - Uche Secondus Asks President by GoldHorse(m): 4:31pm On Feb 19, 2019
Uche Secondus, why do YOU and PDP like spilling it?!!!
Re: 'Buhari, Why Do You Like Blood?' - Uche Secondus Asks President by IVORY2009(m): 4:34pm On Feb 19, 2019
rusher14:
Secondus, you were not called that name for nothing.

This weekend though, you would be rechristend Lastus.

It would be your last outing as chairman.

What is wrong you?

Re: 'Buhari, Why Do You Like Blood?' - Uche Secondus Asks President by webizone(m): 4:34pm On Feb 19, 2019
BiafraIsFree:
Ok
How did Biafra gain freedom on february 16?
Re: 'Buhari, Why Do You Like Blood?' - Uche Secondus Asks President by Nobody: 4:34pm On Feb 19, 2019
Mineohmine:
Uche scondus, why do you like to snatch balot box?
That's what he knows how to do best. But the Nigerian Army shall be waiting for him and his cohorts.

1 Like

Re: 'Buhari, Why Do You Like Blood?' - Uche Secondus Asks President by Benlag: 4:36pm On Feb 19, 2019
Why is secondus so stupid

1 Like

Re: 'Buhari, Why Do You Like Blood?' - Uche Secondus Asks President by JubiOmeiza(m): 4:37pm On Feb 19, 2019
Nigeria is a country of unrepentant hardened criminals that required iron hand.
Thank you Mr president. Snatch Ballot and pay with ur life.
Secondus can wail till eternity.

1 Like

Re: 'Buhari, Why Do You Like Blood?' - Uche Secondus Asks President by Evercurious(f): 4:38pm On Feb 19, 2019
Mitjyland:
i really hope that northern Nigeria will be peace should Atiku wins. I'm presently in Kano now and in our premises i heard a group of Malams saying "if Buhari didn't win this election there will be WAR." May God help us in this country.

Silly threat all the time... Who go fall for that one again?
Re: 'Buhari, Why Do You Like Blood?' - Uche Secondus Asks President by Judicible(m): 4:38pm On Feb 19, 2019
May be he is a vampire
Re: 'Buhari, Why Do You Like Blood?' - Uche Secondus Asks President by Kingspin(m): 4:39pm On Feb 19, 2019
bender79:
Lol. Who drinks human blood more than your Aly Wike? Nonsense!
Wait until herdsmen get into your home
Re: 'Buhari, Why Do You Like Blood?' - Uche Secondus Asks President by BiafraIsFree: 4:39pm On Feb 19, 2019
webizone:
How did Biafra gain freedom on february 16?

Read below in between the line.

Re: 'Buhari, Why Do You Like Blood?' - Uche Secondus Asks President by Gorozo(m): 4:41pm On Feb 19, 2019
uche secondus you and your ally are responsible 4 d killings in Nigeria...but God will soon naked you guys... shege mutun... nonsense, blood sucker politicians

1 Like

Re: 'Buhari, Why Do You Like Blood?' - Uche Secondus Asks President by michoim(m): 4:42pm On Feb 19, 2019
Secondus is one of the most foolish man in our political space
Re: 'Buhari, Why Do You Like Blood?' - Uche Secondus Asks President by Evercurious(f): 4:42pm On Feb 19, 2019
DEATH LL DWELL IN THE HOUSEHOLD OF ALL THOSE SUPPORTING THIS BLOOD SUCKING DEMON CALLED BUHARI ..

SINCE YOU ALL LOVE THIS BLOOD SHEDDING
Re: 'Buhari, Why Do You Like Blood?' - Uche Secondus Asks President by iamdynamite(m): 4:45pm On Feb 19, 2019
BIAFRONIGERIAN:
BUT WHEN SECONDUS SAID THERE WILL BE WAR IF THE ELECTION ARE RIGGED, HE IS NO INCITING VIOLENCE ABI? BLOODY HYPOCRITE I HAVE JUST ONE ADVICE FOR YOU, DONT SNATCH BALLOT BOX ON SATURDAY OR ELSE YOU WNT LIVE TO TELL THE STORY

Are you well at all?
the problem here is not ballot box snatching(who does that in 2019) but the blood thirsty army and police that will use the order as a shield to justify killing innocent civilians. Let's reason as civilized people irrespective of party affiliations.
Re: 'Buhari, Why Do You Like Blood?' - Uche Secondus Asks President by Evercurious(f): 4:50pm On Feb 19, 2019
michoim:
Secondus is one of the most foolish man in our political space

Never mind. ... THIS SAME DEATH YOU APPROVE AS JUDGEMENT IN THIS CASE SHALL DWELL WITH YOU AND YOUR HOUSEHOLD... AMEN AND AMEN
Re: 'Buhari, Why Do You Like Blood?' - Uche Secondus Asks President by Larryndelaw: 5:05pm On Feb 19, 2019
oilPUSSY:
The truth of the matter is that Buhari can never survive without human blood. Remove human blood and watch Buhari shrink under a second.. Human blood is what keeps Buhari going..
Can a fish survive without water?...
Buhari has killed a lot of Nigerians directly and indirectly (Innocent women and children included )and he's ready to kill again especially Christians, but this time around, he going to fall inside inside the grave he dug for others.
Buhari is not only a cancer to Nigerians, but to humanity as well..

Thousands of people Buhari have killed are crying for justice and will never forgive him and his supporters
IF you snatch ballot box or you plan to disturb the peace of Nigeria then you die instantly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

ISWAP Attacks Estate, Airport Road Houses In Maiduguri (Pictures) / Ekiti APC Governorship Primary Results Collation 2022 (Photos) / "How Abuja-Kaduna Train Attackers Scammed Buhari Government" - Bulama Bukarti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.