Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,247 members, 7,957,593 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:26 PM

It's $10,000 For a Go! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / It's $10,000 For a Go! (882 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo: I Will Kill Myself If Nigerians Don't Donate N2,000 For Treatment / Men Offer To Pay Princes Shyngle $100,000 For Sex (Photos) / Mr. 2kay: "I Was Charged N31,000 For A Haircut In Lekki" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It's $10,000 For a Go! by Sarang(f): 3:15pm On Feb 19, 2019
Dr. Adeola Olubamaji is a Nigerian Engineer in Canada and founder of the STEMHub Foundatio She have been nominated for the PARIS WOMEN OF WORTH AWARD PROGRAM. She empowers young people of diverse minority backgrounds through education and mentorship in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM). Adeola made history as the first Black person to earn a PhD in biomedical engineering at a Canadian university. For many years, women and black youths have been minorities or absent in STEM, especially in Engineering. Adeola firmly believes that one should never be limited by “upbringing, accent, language barrier, money, circumstance, gender, past mistakes, institution, partner, or background.”

It takes only a minute or less to vote and this Woman could become the recipient of $10,000 from this 2019 edition. I know she can with the help of each one of you guys. My yoruba brothers.. nah una blood sister she be o. Abeg let's help her win this!

P.s: Any mod can take this to the right section. Thanks
@Lalasticlala, @Rocktation, @Farano.
Re: It's $10,000 For a Go! by Nobody: 3:45pm On Feb 19, 2019
Sarang:
Dr. Adeola Olubamaji is a Nigerian Engineer in Canada and founder of the STEMHub Foundatio She have been nominated for the PARIS WOMEN OF WORTH AWARD PROGRAM. She empowers young people of diverse minority backgrounds through education and mentorship in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM). Adeola made history as the first Black person to earn a PhD in biomedical engineering at a Canadian university. For many years, women and black youths have been minorities or absent in STEM, especially in Engineering. Adeola firmly believes that one should never be limited by “upbringing, accent, language barrier, money, circumstance, gender, past mistakes, institution, partner, or background.”

It takes only a minute or less to vote and this Woman could become the recipient of $10,000 from this 2019 edition. I know she can with the help of each one of you guys. My yoruba brothers.. nah una blood sister she be o. Abeg let's help her win this!

we will not.
Help her win $10k undecided
What's in for the voters if she wins the money?have you asked yourself that?
It is a capitalist world,this your begging won't work!
Give us value and we will keep to our own end of the deal.
If not,kindly Bleep off!

1 Like

Re: It's $10,000 For a Go! by Sarang(f): 3:56pm On Feb 19, 2019
nwanneni:
we will not.
Help her win $10k undecided
What's in for the voters if she wins the money?have you asked yourself that?
It is a capitalist world,this your begging won't work!
Give us value and we will keep to our own end of the deal.
If not,kindly Bleep off!

She uses it for philanthropy to help other people. You don't wanna vote, then Bleep off. You ain't the only person in the world. It's one thing about Nigerians.. Jealousy! I ain't begging ya bro.. not like am gonna get a cent from it anyway. Do it or don't but stfu!

1 Like

Re: It's $10,000 For a Go! by Nobody: 6:24pm On Feb 19, 2019
Sarang:

She uses it for philanthropy to help other people. You don't wanna vote, then Bleep off. You ain't the only person in the world. It's one thing about Nigerians.. Jealousy! I ain't begging ya bro.. not like am gonna get a cent from it anyway. Do it or don't but stfu!
why will i be jealous of a beggar?are you mad?
All the philatropists i know use their personal funds for it.
I have a feeling that you are this "your friend"
Julius beggar grin angry
Re: It's $10,000 For a Go! by Sarang(f): 6:11pm On Feb 20, 2019
nwanneni:
why will i be jealous of a beggar?are you mad?
All the philatropists i know use their personal funds for it.
I have a feeling that you are this "your friend"
Julius beggar grin angry

Lol you sure have a problem. grin
Re: It's $10,000 For a Go! by 2buffagain(m): 6:19pm On Feb 20, 2019
Sarang:

You have Missed the opportunity for my vote because I doubt I will visit Nairaland again for a while but here is my advise to you that will no doubt help you in future campaigns/marketings/sales of anything...

You must understand that when you are trying to get strangers to take time out of their day to do something, you have to make it easy for them to do so. With this your post you have not done the bare minimum of adding a Call-to-Action.

A "Call to Action" can be in the form of a link directing viewers to a place to vote. You did not feel the need to add that.
Or do you expect me a busy stranger to now go and start deep diving into google and spending my precious time looking for where exactly to vote for this person to help them? If you can't even be bothered to do the groundwork, why should I?

Without a call to action, all you are doing is talking and creating a post that might as well be about some girl twerking or other distant news that has no bearings on anyone else's life.

Learn from this, rectify it, and carry the lesson forward.

1 Like

Re: It's $10,000 For a Go! by Sarang(f): 6:53pm On Feb 20, 2019
2buffagain:

You have Missed the opportunity for my vote because I doubt I will visit Nairaland again for a while but here is my advise to you that will no doubt help you in future campaigns/marketings/sales of anything...

You must understand that when you are trying to get strangers to take time out of their day to do something, you have to make it easy for them to do so. With this your post you have not done the bare minimum of adding a Call-to-Action.

A "Call to Action" can be in the form of a link directing viewers to a place to vote. You did not feel the need to add that.
Or do you expect me a busy stranger to now go and start deep diving into google and spending my precious time looking for where exactly to vote for this person to help them? If you can't even be bothered to do the groundwork, why should I?

Without a call to action, all you are doing is talking and creating a post that might as well be about some girl twerking or other distant news that has no bearings on anyone else's life.

Learn from this, rectify it, and carry the lesson forward.

You must also understand that I, am a stranger doing this for someone. Why must you guys make a big deal out of everything luud! I'm sure some people have done this already without writing me an episode.. Mr. This is not a do or die affair biko

Sorry..I didn't read that thing. embarassed
Re: It's $10,000 For a Go! by Nobody: 6:56pm On Feb 20, 2019
Sarang:

You must also understand that I, am a stranger doing this for someone. Why must you guys make a big deal out of everything luud! I'm sure some people have done this already without writing me an episode.. Mr. This is not a do or die affair biko
exactly!so we chose not to do it.
So take your shit/scam elsewhere.
Thanks and my utmost regards
Re: It's $10,000 For a Go! by 2buffagain(m): 7:26pm On Feb 20, 2019
nwanneni:

I would have loved to do it, but she has failed in communication exactly HOW to do it. I just told her where she can improve and she still dey argue with herself for there.

No concept of marketing or appealing to others for assistance. Probably Thinks the world revolves around her.

"I think you slaves should do this. Read my mind for how or Go figure out how to. Chop chop"
Re: It's $10,000 For a Go! by Nobody: 7:53pm On Feb 20, 2019
2buffagain:

I would have loved to do it, but she has failed in communication exactly HOW to do it. I just told her where she can improve and she still dey argue with herself for there.

No concept of marketing or appealing to others for assistance. Probably Thinks the world revolves around her.

"I think you slaves should do this. Read my mind for how or Go figure out how to. Chop chop"
i thought i was the only one who noticed.
Really funny girl
Re: It's $10,000 For a Go! by 2buffagain(m): 8:49pm On Feb 21, 2019
Sarang:

Sorry..I didn't read that thing. embarassed

Do you comprehend english at all?
This people that you say would have done this, HOW did they do it?
You didn't even add a link.

This is what I am saying.
Your OP has no point because it has no link or information on where to go to vote.

Stop being so dense. undecided
Re: It's $10,000 For a Go! by Sarang(f): 5:23am On Feb 23, 2019
nwanneni:

You made your choice.. of course I can't force you. We are good now right?. Cool, I really don't want you quoting me upandan like I dey owe you money sad

1 Like

Re: It's $10,000 For a Go! by Sarang(f): 5:25am On Feb 23, 2019
2buffagain:

Do you comprehend english at all?
This people that you say would have done this, HOW did they do it?
You didn't even add a link.

This is what I am saying.
Your OP has no point because it has no link or information on where to go to vote.

Stop being so dense. undecided

But am too busy to come and be taking correction online right now.. sorry smiley And for the link.. I forgot that too.. I will correct when I can. If you wanna vote..just google her name. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actor, Baba Suwe Battles For Life As His Health Deteriorates / Alex Is Back On Instagram After Deactivating / Davido confirms Kiddominant Is On Beyonce's Next Album

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.