Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,942 members, 7,863,340 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:49 PM

Atiku Exposes APC Plans To Tamper With Card Readers Using Telephone-Like Device - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Exposes APC Plans To Tamper With Card Readers Using Telephone-Like Device (30288 Views)

Leaked Intel Exposes APC Plot To Disrupt Guber Tribunal / Police Arrest Three Persons With Card Readers In Lagos / Osun Exposes APC Rigging Template For 2019 Election-secondus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Exposes APC Plans To Tamper With Card Readers Using Telephone-Like Device by kaypling(m): 8:33pm On Feb 19, 2019
NairaMaster1:

He said " a telephone-like device "

While not go back to read again. Discover that device and explore as a youth. Look beyond politics. They don't know you. You're not on their mind.

I really don't understand what knowing has to do with anything. Discover the device? Why didn't they just expose the device and the "China trainees"

1 Like

Re: Atiku Exposes APC Plans To Tamper With Card Readers Using Telephone-Like Device by kaypling(m): 8:43pm On Feb 19, 2019
Shuugar98:
the worst thing to happen to human being is to blindly support a religious Tyrant and overlooked the person that will save you from the perpetual poverty, hardship and unemployment brought upon them by the same Tyrant

Pls tell me one plan.. just one that he has to get you out of poverty

1 Like

Re: Atiku Exposes APC Plans To Tamper With Card Readers Using Telephone-Like Device by bizzibodi(m): 9:25pm On Feb 19, 2019
I expect him to show us d "device" as evidence,abeg APC shld not let down thier guard PDP are making noise to divert attention from their rigging plan.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Exposes APC Plans To Tamper With Card Readers Using Telephone-Like Device by tallerSSS: 9:29pm On Feb 19, 2019
Lanretoye:
And some fools will believe this.
yes I believe it happened in 2015.. the card readers in the south was sluggish and not capturing..it even happened to the former president GEJ.. we all new things had gone wrong but it was too late for GEJ.. Atikulators must see victory this Saturday because APC is about to go Exile..
Re: Atiku Exposes APC Plans To Tamper With Card Readers Using Telephone-Like Device by foreshore(m): 10:15pm On Feb 19, 2019
Lanretoye:

APC mumu spotted here
Re: Atiku Exposes APC Plans To Tamper With Card Readers Using Telephone-Like Device by poseidon12: 10:17pm On Feb 19, 2019
Thanks for the information sir. I hope INEC is taking note. The criminals in APC want to cause another postponement.
Re: Atiku Exposes APC Plans To Tamper With Card Readers Using Telephone-Like Device by Seyeblessed: 10:58pm On Feb 19, 2019
Looking at the areas of strength of both candidates as stated by Mr Atiku, I honestly believe that PDP has more motivation to use the said device.
Okay hounds, let me explain before you come for me. The first paragraph was just TLDR version. The three zones where APC is strong have the highest voter registration numbers and number of PVC collected, if we are to assume the card readers have a 60%percent efficiency across board, it will result in an average of 60%of PVC holders getting accredited to vote, which will favour zones with greater population.
The only way PDP can neutralise the greater population in APC strongholds will be to ensure that card readers there are less efficient, leading to reduced votes from such zones. This is pretty apparent if you scrutinise the position of PDP. I also believe that this is the reason Atiku cannot show pictures of the device.
So people, if you see anyone - whether PDP or APC - with a strange device on election day, Please report to the law enforcement agents attached to such polling units
Re: Atiku Exposes APC Plans To Tamper With Card Readers Using Telephone-Like Device by biodunid: 11:12pm On Feb 19, 2019
10s of 1000s of people sent to China for this training ba abi how many polling booths do we have nationwide and you need one per booth. Why can't they go for training on how to create plausible conspiracy

theories?
Lanretoye:
Re: Atiku Exposes APC Plans To Tamper With Card Readers Using Telephone-Like Device by Balogun4486: 7:14am On Feb 20, 2019
[color=#990000][/color] see below

Re: Atiku Exposes APC Plans To Tamper With Card Readers Using Telephone-Like Device by Rockyrascal(m): 8:27am On Feb 20, 2019
kaypling:
Using telephone?? LMAO!!!! This is your forward thinking candidate?? Also did he just admit he's weak in NW, NE & SW?? grin grin grin These politicians need to learn not to speak sometimes. This man just confirmed that leaked letter
in an interview yesterday, Adams oshiomole gave a thought provoking answer while trying to shrug off atiku's claims against the APC.

In summary (oshiomole) he said atiku's claims that apc would rig the election through that antics is laughable. He then now said, let us assume atiku's claims are true but how did atiku get so much first hand information from INEC which is an independent body?

This means that he (atiku) has agents working in INEC who gives him sensitive informations about latest developments around an independent body like INEC
Re: Atiku Exposes APC Plans To Tamper With Card Readers Using Telephone-Like Device by Rockyrascal(m): 8:30am On Feb 20, 2019
How come atiku has such a vital information from an independent body like INEC?
Re: Atiku Exposes APC Plans To Tamper With Card Readers Using Telephone-Like Device by kaypling(m): 9:54am On Feb 20, 2019
Rockyrascal:
in an interview yesterday, Adams oshiomole gave a thought provoking answer while trying to shrug off atiku's claims against the APC.

In summary (oshiomole) he said atiku's claims that apc would rig the election through that antics is laughable. He then now said, let us assume atiku's claims are true but how did atiku get so much first hand information from INEC which is an independent body?

This means that he (atiku) has agents working in INEC who gives him sensitive informations about latest developments around an independent body like INEC

INEC has been seriously compromised

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yoruba Voted For Atiku More Than Igbo – Fani-Kayode / Sam Inokoba Is Dead (Ex-Chairman PDP In Bayelsa State) / Delta People Celebrate Ali Modu Sheriff's Victory In Court Today (Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.