Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,825 members, 7,824,440 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Ansu Merit List Out! 2nd Choice Post Utme Form Out! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ansu Merit List Out! 2nd Choice Post Utme Form Out! (2944 Views)

University Of Calabar 1st/2nd Choice Post Ume N Direct Entry Result Out! / Unical Post Ume Results Out!: 2nd Choice Exams To Be Taken Next Week! / Ansu Second Choice Post Ume To Be Out Soon. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ansu Merit List Out! 2nd Choice Post Utme Form Out! by Ijeleigbo(m): 8:43pm On Aug 25, 2010
This is to inform all ANSU prospective students that the list of students admitted on merit is out. For those who put the school as 2nd choice and scored 180 and above, forms are out and cost N3000. Application deadline is on the 10th of September, exams is on the 14th and 15th. Goodluck!
Re: Ansu Merit List Out! 2nd Choice Post Utme Form Out! by Ijeleigbo(m): 5:08pm On Aug 26, 2010
Help me praise the lord for his mercies. I made the merit list and now a student of ANAMBRA STATE UNIVERSITY.
Re: Ansu Merit List Out! 2nd Choice Post Utme Form Out! by nonny1: 4:44pm On Aug 27, 2010
I score 218 in jamb & 196 in putme, 1st choice- chem Engineer,2nd choice -industrial chemistry, Is my score good 4 dat course?pls i need ur reply,
Re: Ansu Merit List Out! 2nd Choice Post Utme Form Out! by inno4u: 12:29pm On Aug 28, 2010
@ijele igbo any news abt ANSU DE admission
Re: Ansu Merit List Out! 2nd Choice Post Utme Form Out! by dynaflex(m): 2:22pm On Aug 28, 2010
@scammers
repent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thats if you wish to,
Re: Ansu Merit List Out! 2nd Choice Post Utme Form Out! by Saintvictor: 7:24pm On Sep 05, 2010
Beware of 419ners, scammers,fraudsters. They are always promising what they cant fulfil,claiming to be who they are not. They are round the corner. Be warned,pay no money to them. They cant give you what you're looking for.

(1) (Reply)

Unilorin's 2012/2013 PRE-ADMISSION SCREENING EXERCISE / Pains Of Undergoing Post Graduate Studies In Benue State University Makurdi / Which Was Your Post In Secondary School?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.