Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,370 members, 7,836,497 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

Actress Kamel Says She’s Dating 10 Men At The Same Time - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Kamel Says She’s Dating 10 Men At The Same Time (266 Views)

Xandy Kamel: I Am Dating 10 Men And They All Understand / Xandy Kamel: Come And Marry Me Before Boys Turns The ‘Place’ To Sewer Vent / Xandy Kamel: "Bill Asamoah Is A One-minute Man, He's Not Good In Bed" (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Actress Kamel Says She’s Dating 10 Men At The Same Time by rcnews: 4:30pm On Feb 19, 2019
Ghanaian actress, Xandy Kamel, has come under fire after revealing that she is dating 10 men at the same time.
The curvy actress, who recently claimed Bill Asamoah was not good in bed, said all her love partners know that there are other nine men in her life.
According to the actress, the men have started to be at loggerheads whenever they meet in her house.
Earlier this year, Xandy shocked her fans by removing her panties during a live television program. She also asked the Kofi TV presenter Kofi Adoma to touch her white-lace pant during the program.

Read more: https://redcheetahnews.com/actress-kamel-says-shes-dating-10-men-at-the-same-time/

‘Don’t let me die like this’, Baba Suwe begs fans: https://redcheetahnews.com/dont-let-me-die-like-this-baba-suwe-begs-fans/

(1) (Reply)

Yvonne Jegede Removes Husband’s Surname From Instagram / A Chance To Get Trained And Join Nollywood / It All About Peptribe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.