Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Meet The First African Woman PHD In Aerospace Engineering - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Meet The First African Woman PHD In Aerospace Engineering (954 Views)

Dr. Wendy Okolo, First Black Woman To Bag A Phd In Aerospace Engineering / First Black Woman(Nigerian) To Obtain Ph.d In Aerospace Engineering / Wendy Okolo, The First Black Woman To Earn A Doctorate In Aerospace Engineering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The First African Woman PHD In Aerospace Engineering by ayoncox: 4:40pm On Feb 19, 2019
This is Wendy Okolo, a Nigerian. The first black woman to bag PHD in Aerospace Engineering. She's currently working with NASA. Got her BSc in 2010 and PHD in 2015.

www.thecable.ng/nigerias-wendy-okolo-first-black-woman-to-obtain-a-ph-d-in-aerospace-engr-bags-fresh-award

1 Like

Re: Meet The First African Woman PHD In Aerospace Engineering by Nobody: 4:48pm On Feb 19, 2019
D real slay queen...Nice
Re: Meet The First African Woman PHD In Aerospace Engineering by coolzeal(m): 4:57pm On Feb 19, 2019
I give you my heart and rep. Igbo Amaka tho wink

2 Likes

Re: Meet The First African Woman PHD In Aerospace Engineering by boldaslion: 5:20pm On Feb 19, 2019
coolzeal:
I give you my heart and rep. Igbo Amaka tho wink

And the sophisticated morons from the South "waste" will always want to compete and themselves with the Igbo Biafrans, the light of the black race. In Biafra Africa truly died.

(1) (Reply)

How We Going To Raise Over 100 Millionaires in forex. / It's TOMORROW! Free Webinar On How To Make Money From Data Reselling / Any Job For A Safety Manager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.