Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,256 members, 7,818,877 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

Mr MC Shows Support For Atiku, To Send His Flight Money To Voters In Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mr MC Shows Support For Atiku, To Send His Flight Money To Voters In Nigeria (34633 Views)

GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos / Barbecued Chicken Served To Voters At Lagos Island (Pics) / Men Caught Sharing Money To Voters In Ekiti, Bundled Away By Security Men.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr MC Shows Support For Atiku, To Send His Flight Money To Voters In Nigeria by agabaI23(m): 5:58pm On Feb 19, 2019
toluleke:
But Nigerians have we really given BuHari a chance to take Nigeria forward let look beyond the surface and think deep
chance? 4 years is not enough to show a sign?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr MC Shows Support For Atiku, To Send His Flight Money To Voters In Nigeria by sureheaven(m): 6:01pm On Feb 19, 2019
Thought it was MC OLuomo... grin grin
Re: Mr MC Shows Support For Atiku, To Send His Flight Money To Voters In Nigeria by san316(m): 6:02pm On Feb 19, 2019
KikBuhari2Daura:

One is a humane gentle man the other is a blood sucker and a widow maker who should be in kirikiri if Nigeria was working

One will mobilize thousands of voters to vote for APC while the other will send tp. How many ppl can he send 100k to?
Re: Mr MC Shows Support For Atiku, To Send His Flight Money To Voters In Nigeria by JubiOmeiza(m): 6:03pm On Feb 19, 2019
All for gram. If he so much like Atiku let him come Naija. Gullible scammed again
Re: Mr MC Shows Support For Atiku, To Send His Flight Money To Voters In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:03pm On Feb 19, 2019
abescom:
The irony of this.

Oluomo should be in kirikiri if Nigeria was working. I absolutely agree. But Obasanjo and Atiku should also be in Kirikiri if Nigeria was working but you support them.
don't go there please, cause if we start, then Buhari should died in jail for overthrowing a democratically elected government.

2 Likes

Re: Mr MC Shows Support For Atiku, To Send His Flight Money To Voters In Nigeria by humberjade: 6:09pm On Feb 19, 2019
abescom:
The irony of this.

Oluomo should be in kirikiri if Nigeria was working. I absolutely agree. But Obasanjo and Atiku should also be in Kirikiri if Nigeria was working but you support them.

If Nigeria come be China nko? grin grin
Re: Mr MC Shows Support For Atiku, To Send His Flight Money To Voters In Nigeria by Nature8(m): 6:11pm On Feb 19, 2019
KikBuhari2Daura:
Mr MC has got twitter buzzing after he wrote:
I am not in Nigeria 2vote on the upcoming election(s) but even if I am, I can only have 1 vote.
I have decided 2use the same amount of money for my flight 2Nigeria 2support those around so they can locally travel &vote for a candidate of their choice, mine is @atiku. Who is urs?

https://twitter.com/EnebechiM/status/1097395248949547013?s=19

Atiku is my choice cheesy
Re: Mr MC Shows Support For Atiku, To Send His Flight Money To Voters In Nigeria by Sufisunni: 6:12pm On Feb 19, 2019
KikBuhari2Daura:
No Hope for Team lifeless

Everyone is avoiding Buhari like Leprosy
wait till on Saturday team "looter and ballot box snatcher"
Re: Mr MC Shows Support For Atiku, To Send His Flight Money To Voters In Nigeria by Bawsse(m): 6:19pm On Feb 19, 2019
2special:
we have MC(PDP) and we have MC oluomo(APC)..

Dont forget my humble self
Emcee Baus of YPP
VOTE KINGSLEY MOGHALU
Re: Mr MC Shows Support For Atiku, To Send His Flight Money To Voters In Nigeria by Bawsse(m): 6:19pm On Feb 19, 2019
2special:
we have MC(PDP) and we have MC oluomo(APC)..

Dont forget my humble self
Emcee Baus ( YPP)
VOTE KINGSLEY MOGHALU
Re: Mr MC Shows Support For Atiku, To Send His Flight Money To Voters In Nigeria by asawanathegreat(m): 6:25pm On Feb 19, 2019
You will live long by voting wisely
Re: Mr MC Shows Support For Atiku, To Send His Flight Money To Voters In Nigeria by jrusky(m): 6:29pm On Feb 19, 2019
toluleke:
But Nigerians have we really given BuHari a chance to take Nigeria forward let look beyond the surface and think deep

Buhari to move Nigeria forward pls to Where?

Did you ever heard what befell Nigeria during his tenure as millitary head of state? Anyone who is naturally not good can not do any good. Buhari is not a good person so he can never do any good.

Buhari is half dead half living human he has nothing to offer. A man who is bitter and twisted can never make a better forward In life.

Buhari had lost it. Anything that will last long 4 years is enough to show the green light but as of now no green light it has always be black light and blood light.

If Buhari go for another 4 years Nigeria will end infact Somalia and Sudan will be like New York in comparison to where Buhari will end Nigeria.

Buhari must go. Enough is enough.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr MC Shows Support For Atiku, To Send His Flight Money To Voters In Nigeria by abescom: 6:36pm On Feb 19, 2019
Netanyahu1:
don't go there please, cause if we start, then Buhari should died in jail for overthrowing a democratically elected government.
Learn your history before talking. We not all kids.
Re: Mr MC Shows Support For Atiku, To Send His Flight Money To Voters In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:46pm On Feb 19, 2019
abescom:
Learn your history before talking. We not all kids.
Obviously, you are kid.

Re: Mr MC Shows Support For Atiku, To Send His Flight Money To Voters In Nigeria by abescom: 6:52pm On Feb 19, 2019
Netanyahu1:
Obviously, you are kid.
If you are relying on Wikipedia which anyone can edit then you are surely a kid.

I sure die you can't be more than 28.
Re: Mr MC Shows Support For Atiku, To Send His Flight Money To Voters In Nigeria by Gforce2019: 6:56pm On Feb 19, 2019
Ballot snatcher party....
Hijack ballot box and die
Re: Mr MC Shows Support For Atiku, To Send His Flight Money To Voters In Nigeria by Vrengkat(m): 7:05pm On Feb 19, 2019
Lol... All this Atikulated either don't have PVCs or are not going to vote... Who do you want to fight your battle for you? WINTER IS COMING for you guys

Re: Mr MC Shows Support For Atiku, To Send His Flight Money To Voters In Nigeria by JohnNU(m): 7:52pm On Feb 19, 2019
Sirheny007:
Oga come back home with the money and vote!
It seems you guys dont seem to comprehend the reality on ground.
Buhari is a disaster, and the truest weapon to correct that is your vote and not money.
If you really love your country, come the hell down here and vote Atiku. angry
Someone has manage to escape this hopeless place and you are here telling him to come back as if you were the one you will come back. My guy abeg hold your side for there.
Re: Mr MC Shows Support For Atiku, To Send His Flight Money To Voters In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:01pm On Feb 19, 2019
abescom:
If you are relying on Wikipedia which anyone can edit then you are surely a kid.

I sure die you can't be more than 28.
Even though the write up is still in your favor, you still can't figure it out, you are not aging well .Sorry he's a coup plotter, worse still a democracy killer, deal with it .

1 Like

Re: Mr MC Shows Support For Atiku, To Send His Flight Money To Voters In Nigeria by denjjy(m): 8:14pm On Feb 19, 2019
In Nigeria we know only one MC, which is MC oluomo, every other MCs' are counterfeit and after the defeat they will all follow Atiku back to Cameroon.
Re: Mr MC Shows Support For Atiku, To Send His Flight Money To Voters In Nigeria by Igwe9(m): 8:18pm On Feb 19, 2019
Banter1:
and the one you call lifeless will win with a landslide. don't play with us, we are northerners and we know how to win everywhere we go.
After you win what next?
Re: Mr MC Shows Support For Atiku, To Send His Flight Money To Voters In Nigeria by KingWarri: 8:20pm On Feb 19, 2019
My fellow Nigerians.... vote your choice
SHOW some like for BUHARI the Sudanese
or
SHARE for ATIKUOBI the Cameroonian...
Re: Mr MC Shows Support For Atiku, To Send His Flight Money To Voters In Nigeria by chozzy: 8:43pm On Feb 19, 2019
KikBuhari2Daura:
No Hope for Team lifeless

Everyone is avoiding Buhari like Leprosy
Re: Mr MC Shows Support For Atiku, To Send His Flight Money To Voters In Nigeria by Born2Breed(f): 8:57pm On Feb 19, 2019
binsanni:
No more room for the buharist
They will b disappointed like this by God grace

Oluwa oh!!!See them faces like my village juju wey nor dey active again.
Re: Mr MC Shows Support For Atiku, To Send His Flight Money To Voters In Nigeria by Goddyj(m): 9:39pm On Feb 19, 2019
Kwamecron:
thank God Nigeria is not working, we are trying to work it out. Vote Bugatti 4+4
BUGATTI See confusion grin
Abeg, is BUGATTI A CANDIDATE in the upcoming election

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Remi Tinubu To Senator Elisha Abbo: "I Am Another Woman Be Careful" / First Look: How Nigeria May Decide - ThisDay / Jigawa State Govt Bans Daily Trust Newspaper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.