Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

Moses Ogbonna Resigns As Abia PDP Organizing Secretary - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Moses Ogbonna Resigns As Abia PDP Organizing Secretary (11976 Views)

APC Organizing Secretary, Kawu Ibrahim Yakasai Kidnapped In Kaduna / Open Letter To PDP National Chairman & Organizing Secretary By Hon. Sopuluchukwu / Sani Ibrahim ‘Unseats’ Emmanuel Ibediro As National Organizing Secretary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moses Ogbonna Resigns As Abia PDP Organizing Secretary by dominusgai(m): 6:10pm On Feb 19, 2019
Afospecialk:

MY FELLOW NIGERIANS LET'S ASK OURSELVES

1) DID NIGERIA EVER IMPROVE OR MOVE FORWARD IN ANY ASPECT UNDER PDP SINCE 1999?
2) DID ANY PDP AGENDA TO MAKE NIGERIA A GREAT NATION EVER WORK FOR US SINCE 1999?
3) IS THERE ANY RECORD OF ANY SUBSTANTIAL ACHIEVEMENT OF Atiku AS VICE-PRESIDENT THAT WE CAN BE PROUD OF ?

VOTING FOR Atiku AND PDP AGAIN IS LIKE COMMITTING POLITICAL AND ECONOMIC SUICIDE

Atiku PLS LEAVE NIGERIA ALONE AND GO BACK TO CAMEROON

8 YEARS OF Atiku IN OFFICE HE SOLD OVER 100 NIGERIA ECONOMIC ASSETS AND LOOTED ALMOST HALF OF THE MONEY THATS WHY OBJ WAS NOT HAPPY WITH HIM

Atiku AND PDP AGENDAS ARE

1)TO SELLOFF OUR MAJOR ECONOMIC RESOURCES
2)PUT NAIRA ON FREE FLOW
3)GRANT AMNESTY TO CRIMINALS
4)ENSLAVE NIGERIANS TO HIS AMERICAN BOSSES
5)ENRICH HIS FRIENDS WITH NIGERIA TREASURY

OPERATION SAY NO TO PDP & CHIEF THIEF Atiku

This is what we enjoyed under PDF in 16 years

Lagos to Ore road was smooth and under 6 hours. The first time I went to Lagos from Warri in Abacha's time was almost 10 hours.

Power supply in our area was at leat 18 hours a day (now it is less than 12 hours)

Men my nephews and nieces were born without a dime.

They constructed bridges in my state.

I did not have to do home lesson till 6 to write common entrance (my teachers where that good and my school fees was less than #5000 then)

Corruption and stealing is still going on (Gaduje is an example and APC offered us #5000 for our voters card in my area last week)

Security is the worst now. They kidnapped a full bus load of people two days back. Did you not see it on nairaland?

Now let me tell you more we enjoyed specifically from when Atiku was Vice.

Ability of my sisters to train themselves through universities by selling recharge cards and not their bodies to men. Ability to pay for the first skill I learnt with that same recharge card sales. A business started with less than #10,000 then.

What about honor, then being a yahoo boy was a thing of shame, now boys wear the name with pride.
What about youwin, yagep and surep my friends won to start their business they thrived in.

Not this #30,000 nonsense that is not responsible for building the economy.

Do you want to talk about the low cost university school fees for federal and state schools. Now their school fees is exorbitant.

Or the low cost of food stuffs, where one could survive on #5,000 a month. Now #15,000 for feeding is management.

When my mom was not afraid feeding my brother's friends repeatedly for free. Now in this Buhari regime, my mom once shouted on me like I stole for drinking garri without permission.

What about the improvement in our telecommunications and banking industries. The introduction of internet (all under his tenure).

From your speech I can deduce you are not an entrepreneur or ever owned a business. If you are, You will understand that any sector that allows for privatization without monopoly will actually bring in more inflow of investment and create more jobs. When last did NNPC receive any form of investment or declare profit?
Re: Moses Ogbonna Resigns As Abia PDP Organizing Secretary by MrAJQ(m): 6:10pm On Feb 19, 2019
Sirheny007:

You mean the Nigerian version of politricks?

Politics is a game of tricks not necessarily dubious tricks
Re: Moses Ogbonna Resigns As Abia PDP Organizing Secretary by rusher14: 6:36pm On Feb 19, 2019
Maybe he was assigned for the ballot snatching.

Re: Moses Ogbonna Resigns As Abia PDP Organizing Secretary by puzzlegate(m): 6:52pm On Feb 19, 2019
Jman06:
Bye bye to him. Another "Atikulated" person should take over. No time!

something that happened in 2012. Some people dont check what the read before they comment. This was 2012 post used today by apc liars.
Re: Moses Ogbonna Resigns As Abia PDP Organizing Secretary by Jman06(m): 6:56pm On Feb 19, 2019
puzzlegate:
something that happened in 2012. Some people dont check what the read before they comment. This was 2012 post used today by apc liars.
Can you imagine that!

And it is on front page!
Re: Moses Ogbonna Resigns As Abia PDP Organizing Secretary by Flyingngel(m): 7:09pm On Feb 19, 2019
Abbeyme post:

one by one, they are waking up to the fact that Saraki is a real con star and Atiku is corrupt and gradually spending less on foot soldiers and more on high level workforce like NEC commissioners and the likes..

Are you not tired of spamming every thread with Atiku is corrupt; who among all Nigerian politicians is not corrupt? Is it Buhari that till today we have not heard how his son acquire a super bike worth millions of naira when he is not working or we are talking abt billions of naira carted away by Aisha Buhari servant or Lia Muhammad intrigue with billions of naira fro NYC.
I am not holding brief for Atiku because every politicians be it in PDP or APC are corrupt.
If PDP win the presidency you will hear homungous amount of money stolen by this present administration which you have not seen one kobo; but busy shouting corrupt upanddown.
Re: Moses Ogbonna Resigns As Abia PDP Organizing Secretary by AllenSpencer: 7:17pm On Feb 19, 2019
Afospecialk:

MY FELLOW NIGERIANS LET'S ASK OURSELVES

1) DID NIGERIA EVER IMPROVE OR MOVE FORWARD IN ANY ASPECT UNDER PDP SINCE 1999?
2) DID ANY PDP AGENDA TO MAKE NIGERIA A GREAT NATION EVER WORK FOR US SINCE 1999?
3) IS THERE ANY RECORD OF ANY SUBSTANTIAL ACHIEVEMENT OF Atiku AS VICE-PRESIDENT THAT WE CAN BE PROUD OF ?

VOTING FOR Atiku AND PDP AGAIN IS LIKE COMMITTING POLITICAL AND ECONOMIC SUICIDE

Atiku PLS LEAVE NIGERIA ALONE AND GO BACK TO CAMEROON

8 YEARS OF Atiku IN OFFICE HE SOLD OVER 100 NIGERIA ECONOMIC ASSETS AND LOOTED ALMOST HALF OF THE MONEY THATS WHY OBJ WAS NOT HAPPY WITH HIM

Atiku AND PDP AGENDAS ARE

1)TO SELLOFF OUR MAJOR ECONOMIC RESOURCES
2)PUT NAIRA ON FREE FLOW
3)GRANT AMNESTY TO CRIMINALS
4)ENSLAVE NIGERIANS TO HIS AMERICAN BOSSES
5)ENRICH HIS FRIENDS WITH NIGERIA TREASURY

OPERATION SAY NO TO PDP & CHIEF THIEF Atiku

Re: Moses Ogbonna Resigns As Abia PDP Organizing Secretary by benitwater(m): 7:42pm On Feb 19, 2019
handwriting on the wall.
Re: Moses Ogbonna Resigns As Abia PDP Organizing Secretary by boxypane(m): 7:57pm On Feb 19, 2019
grin grin grin them just start. Saraki will join APC on Thursday.
Re: Moses Ogbonna Resigns As Abia PDP Organizing Secretary by Ahmedie28(m): 8:56pm On Feb 19, 2019
I can wait to see the end of looters party(PDP) on 23rd, it worth celebration.
Re: Moses Ogbonna Resigns As Abia PDP Organizing Secretary by Pizzle1234(m): 11:31pm On Feb 19, 2019
Apc miscreants can cry for Africa..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Defections: Why Senators, Reps May Lose Seats / Kebbi Governor Approves ₦675M Furniture Allowance For Elected Council Chairmen / Betta Edu: Billions Stolen Daily But No Money To Fund Education – Shehu Sani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.