Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,700 members, 7,820,447 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

Mohammad Sani Abacha Endorses Buhari - Presidency - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mohammad Sani Abacha Endorses Buhari - Presidency (25263 Views)

She Only Wanted To Be Finance Minister’ – Oby’s Party Kicks, Endorses Buhari / Bus Conductors Association Of Nigeria Endorses Buhari For A 2nd Term / Throwback: "Gani Fawehinmi Endorses Buhari For President" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohammad Sani Abacha Endorses Buhari - Presidency by ogbonti: 10:01pm On Feb 19, 2019
I pray for Buhari to win so I can buy shares in snipper production company. As una no wan hear word so, Buhari please win, something crazy needs to happen for Nigerians to get sense finally... please Buhari win, let the move Act 2 Scene 5, let it bigin grin
Re: Mohammad Sani Abacha Endorses Buhari - Presidency by able20(m): 10:07pm On Feb 19, 2019
mfm04622:

I am yet to see ANY PDP heavyweight that is
enthusiastic about Atiku's chances
How can you see when the suffering has affected many mentally.
Re: Mohammad Sani Abacha Endorses Buhari - Presidency by dante0147: 10:32pm On Feb 19, 2019
BigBashiru:

Not really oh. There is Sani Abacha stadium in Northern Nigeria.... Nigerians love their oppressors - Sani Abacha son will win....

Pdp built that stadium!
Re: Mohammad Sani Abacha Endorses Buhari - Presidency by BigBashiru: 10:33pm On Feb 19, 2019
dante0147:

Pdp built that stadium!
Who named it Sani Abacha Stadium though? It's the naming.
Re: Mohammad Sani Abacha Endorses Buhari - Presidency by Indispensable85(m): 10:41pm On Feb 19, 2019
Ladiesdoctor:
Muhammad Abacha will never endorse Buhari, confirm from anywhere.

The news is on every main stream newspaper.
Re: Mohammad Sani Abacha Endorses Buhari - Presidency by StaffofOrayan(m): 11:02pm On Feb 19, 2019
Dem go rule una for life
Re: Mohammad Sani Abacha Endorses Buhari - Presidency by Emmanuel226(m): 11:31pm On Feb 19, 2019
i no want Buhari to rule this coubtry again, the poverty don too much, who dey with me?

1 Like

Re: Mohammad Sani Abacha Endorses Buhari - Presidency by Emmanuel226(m): 11:33pm On Feb 19, 2019
but the thing be say power of incubency dey with buhari
Re: Mohammad Sani Abacha Endorses Buhari - Presidency by Emmanuel226(m): 11:34pm On Feb 19, 2019
hmmm.... sh after election i go know how far
Re: Mohammad Sani Abacha Endorses Buhari - Presidency by Emmanuel226(m): 11:34pm On Feb 19, 2019
hmmm.... sha after election i go know how far
Re: Mohammad Sani Abacha Endorses Buhari - Presidency by Mrpojj(m): 11:35pm On Feb 19, 2019
MrAJQ:
Mohammad Sani Abacha the son of Abacha who is also the governorship candidate of of Advance People's Democratic Alliance (APDA) in kano has endorsed Buhari reelection.

He is the third most popular Governorship candidate in Kano, he has directed all his supporters to join hands and vote President Mohammadu Buhari.

Buhari say im papa no thief na
Wat do u expect
Re: Mohammad Sani Abacha Endorses Buhari - Presidency by cuteboy2: 12:58am On Feb 20, 2019
This from a family this government claims they recovered over $200b from

Re: Mohammad Sani Abacha Endorses Buhari - Presidency by AMvanquish: 2:26am On Feb 20, 2019
MrAJQ:
Mohammad Sani Abacha the son of Abacha who is also the governorship candidate of of Advance People's Democratic Alliance (APDA) in kano has endorsed Buhari reelection.

He is the third most popular Governorship candidate in Kano, he has directed all his supporters to join hands and vote President Mohammadu Buhari.

Did I hear you say 3rd most popular. Oga, R u sure ur abreast with info of Kano or ur just assuming . Mohamed abacha is of no significance in Kano politics. He just has money to blow and that's just about it. Someone that has never campaigned nor people even felt his presence, you only hear his jingles on radio. I bet 90% of people in Kano don't even Know what he sounds like. Takai of PRP is way ahead of him, not to talk of Gandollars or Abba of PDP. 3rd most popular my foot..
Re: Mohammad Sani Abacha Endorses Buhari - Presidency by bigdoo: 6:02am On Feb 20, 2019
Looter(s) endorsing looter(s).
Re: Mohammad Sani Abacha Endorses Buhari - Presidency by Omololu001: 8:11am On Feb 20, 2019
modath:

I've always believed he's really counting on 2023 because he himself knows he doesn't have the financial war chest to square up with Atiku...BUT he is aware the SE will be very bitter with the SW & not support PYO in 2023... He is aware 2019 , no chance for him...... It's all for 2023 positioning like Tambuwal (+WIKE) but has seriously backfired for that one...
So you feel southerners in the PDP are just there to become vice president and not to contest to become the president ?
Re: Mohammad Sani Abacha Endorses Buhari - Presidency by tuniski: 8:47am On Feb 20, 2019
APCsupporter:
I hope those who are banking on Mallam kwankwaso will not commit suicide on that day. He spends a few minutes talking about Atiku and then spends most of his time campaigning for Abba against Ganduje.

Did kwankwaso ever told you he was in alliance with Mohammed Abacha, takai or anyone at all. Kwankwasiyya is a super tanker own its own.

2 more days to go una go gentle last last. #presidentElectAtiku2019
Re: Mohammad Sani Abacha Endorses Buhari - Presidency by Ovitan244: 9:02am On Feb 20, 2019
olufalaye:
Imagine Abacha family contesting to be a governor

He want to Introduce seasonal looting for that State.
Re: Mohammad Sani Abacha Endorses Buhari - Presidency by APCsupporter: 9:23am On Feb 20, 2019
tuniski:

Did kwankwaso ever told you he was in alliance with Mohammed Abacha, takai or anyone at all. Kwankwasiyya is a super tanker own its own.

2 more days to go una go gentle last last. #presidentElectAtiku2019

Let's see what magic kwankwaso will do. I will quote you on that day

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Congratulates Kaycee Madu On His Appointment As Minister In Canada / APC Presidential Primary: Tinubu Lands In Asaba, To Meet Delta State Delegates / Applaud Gov. Diri For His Stance To Ensure Improved Education - Bayelsa Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.