Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,996 members, 7,814,402 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Daughter Of Lagos 'Runs Girl' Found In An Uncompleted Building. PICS - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Daughter Of Lagos 'Runs Girl' Found In An Uncompleted Building. PICS (67264 Views)

Headless Body Of Lady Found In An Uncompleted Building In Delta (Graphic Photos) / Bauchi: Man Attempts To Rape A 10-Year-Old Girl In An Uncompleted Building / Corpse Of Girl Found On The Road In Ibadan. Head, Private Part Removed (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daughter Of Lagos 'Runs Girl' Found In An Uncompleted Building. PICS by Alcacer47: 1:11am On Feb 20, 2019
Did u check well cos the mother might be fvcking nearby undecided

2 Likes

Re: Daughter Of Lagos 'Runs Girl' Found In An Uncompleted Building. PICS by LisaAnne(f): 1:39am On Feb 20, 2019
I was just heartbroken seeing the little girl. ..which mother in her right senses will abandon her child in such a building? ??
It's my birthday today!
Una wey like free money. Check the link in my profile
Only for the first 10 people
Re: Daughter Of Lagos 'Runs Girl' Found In An Uncompleted Building. PICS by biosilicon: 2:12am On Feb 20, 2019
LuciferProphet:
But when I said it last week that Nigerian women don't give two bleeps about their children & will readily exchange them for money, all of Nairaland attacked my noble self & a moderator banned me for 10 years.

I am hands down the most persecuted Nairalander but I will continue to say it the way it is regardless of the consequences.
Like Ben Shapiro aptly put it; "Facts don't care about your feelings."

*spits angry

Re: Daughter Of Lagos 'Runs Girl' Found In An Uncompleted Building. PICS by babeosisi: 2:27am On Feb 20, 2019
Are we sure the mom has not been harmed?

1 Like

Re: Daughter Of Lagos 'Runs Girl' Found In An Uncompleted Building. PICS by ikemesit4477: 4:24am On Feb 20, 2019
I personally know of a lady who usually gave her 2 year old son super apitide , she will go for runs and still come back in the morning and meet him sleeping!
Re: Daughter Of Lagos 'Runs Girl' Found In An Uncompleted Building. PICS by lonelydude: 4:25am On Feb 20, 2019
i couldn't hold back my tears coz I have a daughter about this little girl's age. cry

Why give birth to a child when you can't take care of one?
Re: Daughter Of Lagos 'Runs Girl' Found In An Uncompleted Building. PICS by lonelydude: 4:29am On Feb 20, 2019
R2bees:
Eyaa.. You see why it looks like abortion is ok to some extent, why bring out this girl to suffer like this. poor baby. They shouldn't give her back oo cos her olosho mum would do anything to get rid of her again but this time with no trace.

Abortion is worse because you actually deprive a human being of life.
Re: Daughter Of Lagos 'Runs Girl' Found In An Uncompleted Building. PICS by DateMynd44(m): 5:45am On Feb 20, 2019
dollytino4real:
I hope d child has not been molested
both you and sweetbuns Abi bitter burns are so dumb for this statement
Re: Daughter Of Lagos 'Runs Girl' Found In An Uncompleted Building. PICS by dollytino4real(f): 6:06am On Feb 20, 2019
DateMynd44:
can't just read n sleep must u quote
Re: Daughter Of Lagos 'Runs Girl' Found In An Uncompleted Building. PICS by dollytino4real(f): 6:06am On Feb 20, 2019
DateMynd44:
can't just read n sleep must u quote?
Re: Daughter Of Lagos 'Runs Girl' Found In An Uncompleted Building. PICS by Nobody: 6:12am On Feb 20, 2019
lonelydude:

Abortion is worse because you actually deprive a human being of life.
Yea, the kid is living her dream right now, shey??

1 Like

Re: Daughter Of Lagos 'Runs Girl' Found In An Uncompleted Building. PICS by worworbabe: 6:49am On Feb 20, 2019
RTSC:

Very scary something.

A man is somewhere in his air conditioned office, chilling away, thinking he is all alone in this world, when his child from a one night stand is somewhere out there in the world suffering.

God forbid.
Exactly

1 Like

Re: Daughter Of Lagos 'Runs Girl' Found In An Uncompleted Building. PICS by MrGoogle88: 7:17am On Feb 20, 2019
LuciferProphet:
But when I said it last week that Nigerian women don't give two bleeps about their children & will readily exchange them for money, all of Nairaland attacked my noble self & a moderator banned me for 10 years.

I am hands down the most persecuted Nairalander but I will continue to say it the way it is regardless of the consequences.
Like Ben Shapiro aptly put it; "Facts don't care about your feelings."

*spits angry

So she created that child by herself? Where is the foolish father?

1 Like

Re: Daughter Of Lagos 'Runs Girl' Found In An Uncompleted Building. PICS by valembay(f): 7:59am On Feb 20, 2019
This is raising a child in a bad way ,sooner or later she will regret it las las...

Grab ur valem pantom s+ at a price slash
on valentine day......
Android 7.0
Double sim
wifi,Bluetooth
battery:6000mah
octacore
3gb ram...32gb
cam:5mpixel
Price:38500
free porch
free screen guard.
call;08037607036

N/B :u can also order from and jumia

Re: Daughter Of Lagos 'Runs Girl' Found In An Uncompleted Building. PICS by Yoighaman(m): 9:33am On Feb 20, 2019
How can a mother be so callous
Re: Daughter Of Lagos 'Runs Girl' Found In An Uncompleted Building. PICS by Dreyl(m): 9:44am On Feb 20, 2019
dollytino4real:
because men dey like children tight kpekus
Must you post like a fool? Perhaps, you are a fool.
Re: Daughter Of Lagos 'Runs Girl' Found In An Uncompleted Building. PICS by naijacentric(m): 10:08am On Feb 20, 2019
sunkky83:
It's easy for everyone to blame the mother for this act but no one is blaming the man that impregnated her and refuse to take responsibility of the child. So sad!
mumu so dat justifies her leaving the child dere abi

1 Like

Re: Daughter Of Lagos 'Runs Girl' Found In An Uncompleted Building. PICS by jesmond3945: 11:12am On Feb 20, 2019
JasonScolari:
I believe the useless woman will have some other innocent children littered in different uncompleted buildings.

The Irony of life is that those who deserve these precious little gifts are soaking their beds with tears begging God for one, while one sperm bank is just coughing them out 365 days of the year without stress.
May God bless those ladies reading this and believing Him for the fruit of the womb with their own bundle of joy.
forget about soaking in tears, give them that child, they would still abandon her.
Re: Daughter Of Lagos 'Runs Girl' Found In An Uncompleted Building. PICS by lonelydude: 2:59pm On Feb 20, 2019
R2bees:
Yea, the kid is living her dream right now, shey??

She is not but do you know what she could become tomorrow? There thousands of examples around the world.

Lives are valuable. People need to fear God.

Besides, Abortion may even erase the lives of both Mother and Child.
Re: Daughter Of Lagos 'Runs Girl' Found In An Uncompleted Building. PICS by dollytino4real(f): 3:47pm On Feb 20, 2019
Dreyl:
Must you post like a fool? Perhaps, you are a fool.
see me see goat, must u quote me pls mind ur lane b4 to-to ki u dia
Re: Daughter Of Lagos 'Runs Girl' Found In An Uncompleted Building. PICS by Nobody: 6:23pm On Feb 21, 2019
naijacentric:
mumu so dat justifies her leaving the child dere abi

Abeg keep quiet if you don't have something good to say. If the man had take responsibility of the child, will she ever think of leaving the child there?
Re: Daughter Of Lagos 'Runs Girl' Found In An Uncompleted Building. PICS by naijacentric(m): 2:20am On Feb 22, 2019
sunkky83:

Abeg keep quiet if you don't have something good to say. If the man had take responsibility of the child, will she ever think of leaving the child there?
u are just a fool once more beta find sometin to do yeye women always blaming every on a man baskat
Re: Daughter Of Lagos 'Runs Girl' Found In An Uncompleted Building. PICS by Nobody: 3:00pm On Feb 22, 2019
naijacentric:
u are just a fool once more beta find sometin to do yeye women always blaming every on a man baskat

Oh wow! I thought I was talking to a reasonable person. I never knew you are one of them. By the way they talk you shall know them. Birds of the same feather. I pity your (future) wife.
Re: Daughter Of Lagos 'Runs Girl' Found In An Uncompleted Building. PICS by naijacentric(m): 7:18pm On Feb 22, 2019
sunkky83:

Oh wow! I thought I was talking to a reasonable person. I never knew you are one of them. By the way they talk you shall know them. Birds of the same feather. I pity your (future) wife.
like i pity ur baskat husband too bitch

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Construction Worker Kills Prostitute In Jos After Night Out (Photos) / Young Lady Hides Bottle Of Stolen Wine In Her Panties, Caught Red-Handed (Photos / A Chief Caught In Robbery Operation In Lagos Bank, Lynched To Death By Mob

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.