Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,449 members, 7,812,376 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:25 PM

What Do You Want From God Right Now? Choose With Faith - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Do You Want From God Right Now? Choose With Faith (393 Views)

Hafeez Oladimeji Agoro: My Height Is A Blessing From God- Tallest Man In Nigeria / Meet Emmanuel Igolo aka Emma Fire, "Spitting Fire Is A Gift From God” / HOT!! Migos Finally Arrives In South Africa, Takes First Pics With Faith Nketsi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Want From God Right Now? Choose With Faith by osasdivine00: 7:17pm On Feb 19, 2019
1 ADMISSION
2 BOYFRIEND
3 GIRLFRIEND
4 SEX
5 SUCCESS IN EXAM
6 MONEY
7 JOB
8 HOUSES
9 VISA

CHOOSE WITH FAITH
Re: What Do You Want From God Right Now? Choose With Faith by Nobody: 7:22pm On Feb 19, 2019
Money money money...More money

1 Like

Re: What Do You Want From God Right Now? Choose With Faith by Taniaa(f): 7:24pm On Feb 19, 2019
Number 6
Re: What Do You Want From God Right Now? Choose With Faith by LisaAnne(f): 7:25pm On Feb 19, 2019
Re: What Do You Want From God Right Now? Choose With Faith by Queenjuliette(f): 7:26pm On Feb 19, 2019
JOB I need a better JOB
Re: What Do You Want From God Right Now? Choose With Faith by ZoeyJ(f): 7:28pm On Feb 19, 2019
Its money that can solve my current issue
Re: What Do You Want From God Right Now? Choose With Faith by CoolEmpress(f): 8:02pm On Feb 19, 2019
osasdivine00:

1 ADMISSION
2 BOYFRIEND
3 GIRLFRIEND
4 SEX
5 SUCCESS IN EXAM
6 MONEY
7 JOB
8 HOUSES
9 VISA

CHOOSE WITH FAITH

God does not do for humans what humans can do for themselves.

Lol @ wanting sex from God. Want to have sex with a spirit?

Make $1 Profit Every 5 Mins of Trading Binary Options With $11 Click here for details
Re: What Do You Want From God Right Now? Choose With Faith by osemoses1234(m): 8:06pm On Feb 19, 2019
Re: What Do You Want From God Right Now? Choose With Faith by osasdivine00: 8:34pm On Feb 19, 2019
CoolEmpress:

God does not do for humans what humans can do for themselves.

Lol @ wanting sex from God. Want to have sex with a spirit?

Make $1 Profit Every 5 Mins of Trading Binary Options With $11 Click here for details

Did u just say, sex with spirit
Re: What Do You Want From God Right Now? Choose With Faith by CoolEmpress(f): 8:37pm On Feb 19, 2019
osasdivine00:

Did u just say, sex with spirit

God is a spirit. So, to want sex from God is to want to have sex with a spirit.
Re: What Do You Want From God Right Now? Choose With Faith by BOOMnaija(m): 8:37pm On Feb 19, 2019
Ayam not interested because my choice is not among d options given, which is simply.....

SENDING THE COW-REARING JIHADIST BACK TO DAURA COME SATURDAY... PERIOD!
Re: What Do You Want From God Right Now? Choose With Faith by osasdivine00: 9:08pm On Feb 19, 2019
BOOMnaija:
Ayam not interested because my choice is not among d options given, which is simply.....

SENDING THE COW-REARING JIHADIST BACK TO DAURA COME SATURDAY... PERIOD!

This one weak me oh

(1) (Reply)

Man Cries Uncontrollably As His Wife Eulogizes Him At A Public Gathering / Man Discovers A Cassette Of R. Kelly Abuse Sex Tape Among His Movie Collections / "Being In A Woman’s Prayers Is Better Than Being In Her Bed" - Reno Omokri says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.