Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,311 members, 7,822,538 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Check Out Some Crazy Shoes That Can’t Be Worn Except If You’re Crazy Too! - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Check Out Some Crazy Shoes That Can’t Be Worn Except If You’re Crazy Too! (987 Views)

Please, Is This Outfit I Got For My Birthday Too Short To Be Worn Outside? Pics / The Amazing ‘jesus Shoes’ That Can Make You ‘walk On Water’ / How Should The Yoruba Fila "Gobi" Be Worn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out Some Crazy Shoes That Can’t Be Worn Except If You’re Crazy Too! by Kelvin30286063(m): 7:37pm On Feb 19, 2019
Japanese artist Masaya Kushino could be labeled a shoe designer, but I’d say he fits more aptly into the category of mad shoe scientist or footwear foreword thinker. His shoes, most of which can’t be worn due to structural and other reasons, walk off the traditional path of footwear and onto the road of artwork.

His new collection inspired by the artworks of Jakuchu Ito is entitled ‘Bird Witched.’ The collection features heels made to look like birds feet and, of course, tons of feathers. Kushino has several other collections that span the genres of nature to steam punk, but his current collection will be on display at the Brooklyn Museum for the next year.

See More Pictures HERE

Re: Check Out Some Crazy Shoes That Can’t Be Worn Except If You’re Crazy Too! by neonly: 8:13pm On Feb 19, 2019
Dis last look like buhari
Re: Check Out Some Crazy Shoes That Can’t Be Worn Except If You’re Crazy Too! by dollytino4real(f): 8:26pm On Feb 19, 2019
n.a. wah sha u go fear fear
Re: Check Out Some Crazy Shoes That Can’t Be Worn Except If You’re Crazy Too! by Hahjascho(m): 5:12pm On Feb 23, 2019
OP Is right.. grin grin
Re: Check Out Some Crazy Shoes That Can’t Be Worn Except If You’re Crazy Too! by dayleke: 6:57pm On Feb 23, 2019
Hahjascho:
OP Is right.. grin grin

Lol
Re: Check Out Some Crazy Shoes That Can’t Be Worn Except If You’re Crazy Too! by Kelvin30286063(m): 11:59am On Feb 24, 2019
Hahjascho:
OP Is right.. grin grin
Right about what oo?

(1) (Reply)

Ted Baker: The Fashion Label / All Hairdressers And Braiders Forum / Pls Where Can I Get Nice Male Sweaters In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.