Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,526 members, 7,837,011 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Nigerian Aircraft Overloaded With Cash Collapses - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Aircraft Overloaded With Cash Collapses (96638 Views)

Pandora: How Stella Oduah Secretly Bought ₦5 Billion London Properties With Cash / Security Agents Intercept Bus Overloaded With Fulani Heading To Lagos. / Nigerian Aircraft Collapses After Being Overloaded With Cash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Aircraft Overloaded With Cash Collapses by GCFR696(m): 11:09am On Feb 20, 2019
Olawalesmarter:
How did they know it was Cash that was inside the Plane? Are Nigerians really this stupid ? undecided

Surprisingly they are.( as you can obviously see)
Re: Nigerian Aircraft Overloaded With Cash Collapses by uksaviour(m): 11:36am On Feb 20, 2019
I will build my house close to any airport in this country it. Seem lyk luck may be on my side one day for this tym of case
Re: Nigerian Aircraft Overloaded With Cash Collapses by Olawalesmarter(m): 11:40am On Feb 20, 2019
ellamines:
Bros, I'm telling you authoritatively that it's cash. That is Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport,
Abuja. This happened a day before the previously cancelled election.

i'm not that stupid, and only an idiot will believe that picture. Many people have think too low of Nigerians and believe will lack sense of Reasoning, that's why they throw every cheap things at us for Propaganda.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Aircraft Overloaded With Cash Collapses by BuhariAdvocate: 11:44am On Feb 20, 2019
Atiku money
Re: Nigerian Aircraft Overloaded With Cash Collapses by ellamines(f): 9:10pm On Feb 20, 2019
True, that's only a picture and doesn't give off enough details. This happened last Friday at the airport, just behind my office. It may be hard to believe but sadly, this is very true. It's really embarrassing.
Olawalesmarter:

i'm not that stupid, and only an idiot will believe that picture. Many people have think too low of Nigerians and believe will lack sense of Reasoning, that's why they throw every cheap things at us for Propaganda.
Re: Nigerian Aircraft Overloaded With Cash Collapses by toplinetrtrend: 12:59am On Feb 21, 2019
deomelo:

He reported the money that you can not see? Where is the money in the picture?

You and momodu must have magic abi special spy glass

Why do you sound so defensive? Dele Momodu hasn't even mentioned any party and you are already jittery. Are you afraid that your cursed party will be exposed for what it really is : party of fake integrity?
Re: Nigerian Aircraft Overloaded With Cash Collapses by Rochasstatue(f): 8:36am On Feb 21, 2019
PresidoAtikuGcf:

In your wildest dreams.

We will never allow any murderer and a man that turned Nigeria into a cemetery return to Asorock the second time, it's easier for Tinubu to stop looting Lagos than for Buhari to win again God forbid!

On Tuesday next week,come to Da Place at Ikeja. Eat whatever you want. I will pick the bill. Once the results start coming in, I will send my number to you. Buhari will be reelected. Save yourself the heartache.
Re: Nigerian Aircraft Overloaded With Cash Collapses by PresidoAtikuGcf: 8:57am On Feb 21, 2019
Rochasstatue:

On Tuesday next week,come to Da Place at Ikeja. Eat whatever you want. I will pick the bill. Once the results start coming in, I will send my number to you. Buhari will be reelected. Save yourself the heartache.

Lol why are you jittery like this, can't you see my post and move on without replying me, no worry you can boast all you want it's normal with any incumbent but that which you don't know is greater than you.

Atiku is winning and winning with a very wide margin.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Much Does The Nigerian President Gets As Salary ? / President Buhari Airforce One Just Landed / Suicide Bomber Trying To Bomb Living Faith Church In Kaduna, Arrested (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.