Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Julius Berger Nigeria Is Recruiting - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Julius Berger Nigeria Is Recruiting (27503 Views)

Julius Berger Is Recruiting / Graduates Job Applications At Julius Berger Nigeria Plc(numerous Positions) / Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Julius Berger Nigeria Is Recruiting by makarema: 9:09am On Apr 24, 2007
JOB REF: ARI 67/21563

Client/employer: Julius Berger Nigeria Plc.

Recruitment agency: Julius Berger Nigeria Plc Public Relations Department

Attention: Sir or Madam

At Julius Berger Nigeria we specialize in engineering works for professionals engaged in Nigeria interestingly, we are recruiting new professional, but are keen to consider the right opportunity for the right people.

We listen carefully to what is important to you with regards to you, your family and lifestyle.

DETAILS:

JULIUS BERGER NIGERIA PLC ; with the mandate to recruit expatriate services employees' for the fulfillment of contracts with Nigeria Federal and States government including all other private investors we work for" in Nigeria, seek to write your consent Directly from our labour consultants based on recent expatriate vacancies with our company.

JULIUS BERGER NIGERIA PLC intends to invite prime experienced individuals/expatriates capable of rendering expertise services in fields below:

a) Petroleum Engineering
b) Drilling Services
c) Civil Engineering
d) Computer/Network Engineering
e) Architect Engineering
f) Marine Engineering
g) Mechanical Engineering
h) Electrical Engineering
I) Electronics-Telecommunication Engineering
j) Software Engineer
k) Project Managers and Business Analyst.
L) Medical Doctor
M) Nurse
N) Front Office Staff/Secretarial/Computer Operator
O) Security
P) Service engineers
Q) Project Manager
R) Hotel/Restaurant Workers
S) Advertising (Advertising/PR/Events)
T) Banking and Finance
U) Sales
V) Structural Engineers

PROJECT REQUIREMENTS:

A cooperate project management team, engineering, procurement, construction, transportation and installation, safety, drawing, Designs, Geological services, maintenance, commissioning etc.

Entitlement, Compensation and Benefits packages include;

. A very attractive net salary paid in US$ Sterling or Euro equivalent
Depending on employee's home country and currency preference.
. Quality single or family housing accommodation in company community.
. Free medical care in Nigeria for employee and family.
. Excellent educational assistance benefits with family status employment.
. Paid airfares allowing full flexibility with holiday travel.
. Personal effects shipment and excess baggage allowances.
. Full access to some to some of the finest and social recreational facilities in Nigeria.

CONTRACT DURATION:

Level 1: 12 Months, (One Year) and renewably for perminate only on satisfactory performance by employee. Level 2: Full time interested candidates must have not less than 2 years experience in any of the above listed fields. Paying attention candidates should forward their resumes/CV with verifiable reference(s).

Yours Sincerely,

Engr. Hartmut Tolle
Head Public Relations Department
Julius Berger Nigeria Plc.
Tele/fax 2348053436810

www.jb-nig.com
Re: Julius Berger Nigeria Is Recruiting by anifel20(m): 10:57am On Apr 24, 2007
I don't think it is an online recuritment. the source and the expiry date.
Re: Julius Berger Nigeria Is Recruiting by Pizo10(m): 11:32am On Apr 24, 2007
sorry makarema, am a bit sceptic about this your julius berger job opening. i think it is fraud because there are some services you mentioned that they don't render. Please try 2 b sincere in your postings. Yahoo boy make efcc catch u
Re: Julius Berger Nigeria Is Recruiting by Nobody: 7:29pm On Apr 24, 2007
Na wa oh!Sisince when did julius Berger Start to get involved in SALES AND BANKING.GUYS APPLY O! BUT IMMEDIATELY THEY START TELLING YOU TO SEND MONEY TO PROCESS YOUR APPLICATION OR SUCH NONSENSE RUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNN!
Re: Julius Berger Nigeria Is Recruiting by stellose(f): 10:36am On Apr 25, 2007
scam, i called the number and it was ringing no answer.i even tried it 7 times no answer
please nairalanders be careful the type of jobs you apply to
Re: Julius Berger Nigeria Is Recruiting by 2star(m): 1:15pm On Apr 25, 2007
called the number too, but no answer, thanx for all ur effort and be carefull too
Re: Julius Berger Nigeria Is Recruiting by francois76: 2:44pm On Oct 29, 2011
DEAR SIR, I AM HEREBY ATTACHING MY CV . I AM A CIVIL ENGINEER SEEKING FOR JOB IN NIGERIA.
I HAD A LARGE EXPEREINCE IN NIGERIA
PLEASE CHECK THE ATTACHED CV
THANKS

Re: Julius Berger Nigeria Is Recruiting by HECTORBOSS(m): 6:30pm On Oct 29, 2011
For all you forumites who are still looking for jobs it's best you start thinking of running your own business. That is the only way out at this time.

No Capital? Read this to get various sources of funds for your small business.

Here: http://www.internetbizjunkie.com/2011/10/how-to-get-loans-for-your-internet.html
Re: Julius Berger Nigeria Is Recruiting by 4matic: 4:40pm On Oct 30, 2011
ARE YOU A CORPER OR A JOB SEEKER
NOW IS YOUR CHANCE TO TO EASILY GET THE JOB OF YOUR CHOICE

YOU WILL BE SO GOOD THAT
EMPLOYERS OF LABOUR WILL BE FALLING OVER THEMSELVE TO OFFER YOU FANTASTICS EXECUYIVE JOBS
THIS IS 100% GAURANTEED. DONT DOUBT

GET THE COMPREHENSIVE MANUAL CONTAINING THE GREATEST EXECUTIVE JOB-FINDING
SECRETS AND AUTHENTIC SOURCES OF INSTANT JOBS ALMOST FOR FREE. DONT MISS THIS
GOLDEN OPPURTUNITY
IF YOU NEED THE EBOOK CONTACT ME AT, FRANKY2SYSTEM@YAHOO.COM
Re: Julius Berger Nigeria Is Recruiting by Broncop(m): 2:53pm On Oct 31, 2011
Please ignore this post it is a scam. I had to call a former colleague of mine who confirmed that is is a fraud. Cheers.
Re: Julius Berger Nigeria Is Recruiting by Talktumuch: 3:11pm On Oct 31, 2011
It is not their fault. I think there is no much yahoo yahoo again as the oyinbo people don wise up. They have now turned back home to feast on unsuspecting jobless people in Nigeria. please the scammers should desist in this dirty deal and look for something edifying to do. Wel visitwww.talktoomuch.net and pick up a career there. I promise you won;t regret u did. just read through the site and register
Re: Julius Berger Nigeria Is Recruiting by rocean: 3:37pm On Oct 31, 2011
i am really interested if this is real
Re: Julius Berger Nigeria Is Recruiting by sixtus4: 2:25am On Apr 14, 2012
Dear Sir/ma,
I have interest in the advert,and i also have good experiences on site too.I am trained project management profesional.Attached to this mail is a copy of my curricullum vitae.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Should I Recommend Ex Girlfriend For This Job? / 15 Common Job Interview Questions For Freshers And How To Answer Them / Do People Really Get Jobs In Nigeria Using Linkedin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.