Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

Deaths, Houses, Churches Burnt In Ebony Political Crisis - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Deaths, Houses, Churches Burnt In Ebony Political Crisis (43445 Views)

Two Bank Robbers Burnt In Aba, Abia (Graphic Photos) / Ritualist Caught, Beaten And Burnt In Ijebu Ode (Graphic Photo) / 7 Fulani Men Burnt In Gboko, Benue State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deaths, Houses, Churches Burnt In Ebony Political Crisis by KingWarri: 11:22pm On Feb 19, 2019
Chicagoesontop:
Wait ooo let me ask .. Is It Only Nigeria That Conducts Election, Why Am I Not Hearing Such Horrible Things During Other Coutries's Elections

Hmm... Ah tire ooh....

Na election oooh.... No be war oooooh....

1 Like

Re: Deaths, Houses, Churches Burnt In Ebony Political Crisis by JubiOmeiza(m): 11:26pm On Feb 19, 2019
Fight in enemy camp. Igbos don't know what befall them. Buhari is the last person u all will hate. his God will continue to throw all of u in chaos and jeorpady

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deaths, Houses, Churches Burnt In Ebony Political Crisis by KingWarri: 11:26pm On Feb 19, 2019
I know one day my Nation will get it right....
And if you will be one of those to make it happen hit Like. �

2 Likes

Re: Deaths, Houses, Churches Burnt In Ebony Political Crisis by dododawa1: 11:33pm On Feb 19, 2019
amaniro:
uBut I thought Ebonyi is a peaceful place..
d most peaceful state in EAST is ENUGU state.
Re: Deaths, Houses, Churches Burnt In Ebony Political Crisis by NairaMaster1(m): 11:36pm On Feb 19, 2019
amaniro:
But I thought Ebonyi is a peaceful place..

It's a shame southerners are killing themselves because of Buhari.

In fact, I am very happy right now. Let them kill themselves.

Bunch of slaves.
Re: Deaths, Houses, Churches Burnt In Ebony Political Crisis by Hamilton1(m): 11:41pm On Feb 19, 2019
1 of de most Useless state in Nigeria, Ebonyi
Re: Deaths, Houses, Churches Burnt In Ebony Political Crisis by Francopol(m): 11:43pm On Feb 19, 2019
am in Ebonyi State na, Ishiagu to be precise... so plz wia in Ebonyi did dis happened?

1 Like

Re: Deaths, Houses, Churches Burnt In Ebony Political Crisis by uuzba(m): 11:46pm On Feb 19, 2019
Chicagoesontop:
Wait ooo let me ask .. Is It Only Nigeria That Conducts Election, Why Am I Not Hearing Such Horrible Things During Other Coutries's Elections
You know how many people have killed each other in Sudan?
Congo nko?
Rwanda nko? E reach millions O. Just them versus theirself.
Re: Deaths, Houses, Churches Burnt In Ebony Political Crisis by Trexnemesis(m): 11:58pm On Feb 19, 2019
No run come West o. We go throw you back kiakia.

2 Likes

Re: Deaths, Houses, Churches Burnt In Ebony Political Crisis by checkolatunji: 11:59pm On Feb 19, 2019
PresidoAtikuGcf:
I have said it time and time again if Nigeria misses this opportunity to remove this bigot and half integrity backward thinking man Buhari, it will take us more than 20years to recover.

On the other hand, here is Atiku they claimed could not visit the US yet he went conquered and came back peacefully.
Here is Atiku they are calling thief meanwhile not even EFCC have summoned him for questioning let alone arraign him court.
The same Atiku Tinubu said was the one that could make life meaningful for Nigerians, the same Atiku APC complemented highly for his benevolence and goodwill towards them that they couldn't find a word to describe him especially after he single-handedly funded Buhari campaign in 2015 that they called him a "true asset". It will be very shameful for the same APC party to call the same asset a thief just because he decided move from darkness(APC) to light(PDP) to be able to rescue his country from misrule and the world's poverty capital tag.

IF BUHARI KNEW WHAT INTEGRITY WAS HE WOULDNT ALLOW A CRIME ORIENTED TINUBU TO GET CLOSE TO HIM LET ALONE BE IN THE SAME PARTY, HE SHOULD HAVE BEEN ROTTING IN JAIL BY NOW.

Meanwhile Ganduje of all people is still the same Buhari and APC's choice candidate for Kano Governorship, a thief they publicly and shamefully raised his hand after the viral bribery video involving him, what are we even talking about here??. It is likely that anyone that still claims Buhari has integrity needs to check his IQ level cos if he can fall for this scam he can fall for anything.

From all indications Buhari has little or nothing to offer Nigeria as we have already been told by the wife a while ago when she made the expository statement of two men hijacking his husband's Government. Anyone that is thinking of voting Buhari again is clearly voting in these two men and not Buhari, and may calamity never depart from the life of such a person life from generation to generation, he shall be killed like those innocent farmers and villagers from Benue who have lost their lands and lives in their thousands, also may his children be in however condition Nigeria economy is under this evil administration. Amen!!

Oponu!!! Atiku is not a thief but you are quick to call TINUBU thief abi?

Hypocrite

2 Likes

Re: Deaths, Houses, Churches Burnt In Ebony Political Crisis by stieyven(m): 11:59pm On Feb 19, 2019
icebird25:
This one strong o...the angel that directed me to Nigeria ehn.. Lemme nur say anything yet until we meet on judgement day
DO NOT TAKE THE NAME OF THE LORD IN VAIN. Exodus 20 :7. No sin against the Holy Spirit can be forgiven. Mark 16 :22
Re: Deaths, Houses, Churches Burnt In Ebony Political Crisis by Trexnemesis(m): 11:59pm On Feb 19, 2019
No run come West o. We go throw you back kiakia. No space for killers and arsonists here.

1 Like

Re: Deaths, Houses, Churches Burnt In Ebony Political Crisis by Chatflick(m): 12:30am On Feb 20, 2019
orjisblog:
A Facebook user with shared this photos below with caption:

"Ebonyi State completely burnt down by PDP paid thugs..... Everything gone, completely gone, many dead, hospitals and mortuaries filled up, people are moving out the state in thousands."

http://orjisblog.com.ng/2019/02/19/breaking-news-many-feared-dead-houses-churchs-burnt-in-ebony-political-crisis/

Really? Why is it just a picture of one place? So Ebonyi state is now just a couple of houses abi?

2 Likes

Re: Deaths, Houses, Churches Burnt In Ebony Political Crisis by Abagworo(m): 12:38am On Feb 20, 2019
Damsonkc:
The lies APC miscreants spread here will kill you all. What incentive does PDP have to cause crisis at a place they are 100% in charge? We all know that the only murderous, blood sucking party in Nigeria is APC and it’s gang of thieves as headed by the lifeless, unrepentant bigot and the cocaine addict orangutan of Bourdillon Street.

You are a kid I guess.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deaths, Houses, Churches Burnt In Ebony Political Crisis by babatee90(m): 12:51am On Feb 20, 2019
KOLLYPROF:
South South and South East get problems
When it comes to election matters
You rarely see such in the North and West
Well you are probably right about the north They’ve got their own problem of Boko Haram to contend with already and I’m sure they would pick political crisis over terrorism any day
Re: Deaths, Houses, Churches Burnt In Ebony Political Crisis by justy15: 12:58am On Feb 20, 2019
God will sure punish those evil men inciting people to violence in Nigeria. I am in Ebonyi and live in Ebonyi but no such case as spread in that pics

1 Like

Re: Deaths, Houses, Churches Burnt In Ebony Political Crisis by Uguruzik(m): 1:00am On Feb 20, 2019
KOLLYPROF:
South South and South East get problems
When it comes to election matters
You rarely see such in the North and West
You must have smoked something, do you have sense at all?
Re: Deaths, Houses, Churches Burnt In Ebony Political Crisis by Uguruzik(m): 1:01am On Feb 20, 2019
Where in Ebonyi? Which local government?

1 Like

Re: Deaths, Houses, Churches Burnt In Ebony Political Crisis by Uguruzik(m): 1:03am On Feb 20, 2019
checkolatunji:

Oponu!!! Atiku is not a thief but you are quick to call TINUBU thief abi?

Hypocrite

Haba! But Tinubu is thief nau
Re: Deaths, Houses, Churches Burnt In Ebony Political Crisis by Emceesaka: 1:31am On Feb 20, 2019
This is an example of a Fake News. Nothing i mean nothing like this in Ebonyi State presently. Maybe na another Ebonyi State.

1 Like

Re: Deaths, Houses, Churches Burnt In Ebony Political Crisis by OyinO: 1:38am On Feb 20, 2019
icebird25:
This one strong o...the angel that directed me to Nigeria ehn.. Lemme nur say anything yet until we meet on judgement day
No angel directed you anywhere. Your father bleeped ya mother, and one of the million sperms fertilized her ripe ovum (egg), and you're the product of that conjugation. Again, there's nothing like judgement day. The Bible is written in allegories and parables, and not to be read literally.

1 Like

Re: Deaths, Houses, Churches Burnt In Ebony Political Crisis by OyinO: 1:40am On Feb 20, 2019
justy15:
God will sure punish those evil men inciting people to violence in Nigeria. I am in Ebonyi and live in Ebonyi but no such case as spread in that pics
And what will such God do to the people who allowed themselves to be incited to violence? Besides, if God truly punishes people, all the bad evil people would have been punished and the world transformed into a better place long ago.

1 Like

Re: Deaths, Houses, Churches Burnt In Ebony Political Crisis by nattyGENT: 2:11am On Feb 20, 2019
rusher14:
Until you resist those bloodsuckers around you, I'm afraid this might continue.

Reno, see what your boys are doing.

The guys caught in Abia were PDP thugs.

The guys caught in Akwa Ibom were also from PDP.

Now, in Ebonyi.

Aren't you guys tired of bloodletting?
akporo Aba k'idung nyin alpa'sio ebod inua iko or uto mkpo afo akama aba around tutu akpa. Ametang ndisime aboho. Tang se adiongo
Re: Deaths, Houses, Churches Burnt In Ebony Political Crisis by pacespot(m): 2:37am On Feb 20, 2019
I cannot believe people can still die for these politicians based on happenings in this country. it is true Nigerian masses are the real problem of this country, what a gullible folks!

1 Like

Re: Deaths, Houses, Churches Burnt In Ebony Political Crisis by PROPHETmichael: 2:55am On Feb 20, 2019
icebird25:

Your original destination was Sudan but the prayer of your grandmother prevailed.

1 Like

Re: Deaths, Houses, Churches Burnt In Ebony Political Crisis by alezzy13: 3:05am On Feb 20, 2019
Emceesaka:
This is an example of a Fake News. Nothing i mean nothing like this in Ebonyi State presently. Maybe na another Ebonyi State.
justy15:
Chatflick:

Really? Why is it just a picture of one place? So Ebonyi state is now just a couple of houses abi?

I really dont blame OP, but the mod that pushed this to FP especially at such a sensitive period is poor judgement.

Am not from the state, but I lived there a number of years and know aprt form the occasional Izzi/calabar boundary its generally very peaceful state.
Re: Deaths, Houses, Churches Burnt In Ebony Political Crisis by wink2015(m): 3:08am On Feb 20, 2019
orjisblog:

"Ebonyi State completely burnt down by PDP paid thugs..... Everything gone, completely gone, many dead, hospitals and mortuaries filled up, people are moving out the state in thousands."

http://orjisblog.com.ng/2019/02/19/breaking-news-many-feared-dead-houses-churchs-burnt-in-ebony-political-crisis/

Governor Umahi of Ebonyi state send his children to the best universities in USA, Canada, Europe,Australia etc to study.

But he us making use of NO FUTURE AMBITION THUGS to. Kill themselves and do his bidding.

2 Likes

Re: Deaths, Houses, Churches Burnt In Ebony Political Crisis by Deepthoughts: 3:34am On Feb 20, 2019
orjisblog:

shameless liar,pdp is in charge of ebonyi, it's illogical for pdp to burn down ebonyi.try another propaganda please.
Re: Deaths, Houses, Churches Burnt In Ebony Political Crisis by victor8269: 4:10am On Feb 20, 2019
APC n blood letting r like 5 n 6

Re: Deaths, Houses, Churches Burnt In Ebony Political Crisis by Okwuuu: 4:38am On Feb 20, 2019
MartinCorridon:
angry

"People moving out in 1000s"....please let them move to fellow Biafran States and not congest Lagos abeg.

We don't want an IDP crisis.

Wasting time and lives, destroying properties for politicians who fly out their kids for just lunch
Waste of education and civilization

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Here's How You Can Retrieve Your Money After Being Duped By Online Fraudsters / Yahoo Girl Bags 8-Month Jail Sentence (Photo) / Fake Female Soldier, Who Was Arrested In Abuja, Stands Trial (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.