Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,268 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Cost Of Travelling From Nigeria - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of Travelling From Nigeria (431 Views)

Man Burnt To Death While Travelling From Bauchi To Jos(graphic Photos) / Car Travelling From Rivers To Benin Involved In Accident. Conductor Dies(Graphic / Passengers Travelling From Katsina To Kano Burnt To Death In Accident. Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cost Of Travelling From Nigeria by 9jaCheapFlights: 10:28pm On Feb 19, 2019
Lately, I have gotten to realise that Nigerians pay more than their European counterparts for international flights.

Does anyone have the experience to support this?

I have also wondered if anyone has been able to pay their tickets directly using their normal bankcards.
It would be great to hear from cheap flight enthusiasts how they get to beat the odds of searching out cheaper tickets without the hassle of going through several agents or agencies.
Re: Cost Of Travelling From Nigeria by meobizy(f): 11:30am On Feb 20, 2019
If one doesn’t want a flying coffin or molue experience then I believe paying top dollar, pound or euro is the way to go.
Where are your examples to convince the masses?
Going off an insinuation is not the best point of action when trying to convince people of something.

(1) (Reply)

Protest As Nigerian Man Is Handcuffed And Removed From A Plane In Germany.(pics) / Fire Erupts In Ibadan As Fuel Tanker Explodes In Sawmill Area (photos) / American Airlines Crash Land In Miami With Blown Tire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.