Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,723 members, 7,820,510 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Do You Use After Effects And Live In The City Of Ibadan - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Do You Use After Effects And Live In The City Of Ibadan (1421 Views)

Learn Motion Graphics (after Effects) / I Need Someone Who Can Use After Effect Or Any Video Editor / Free Adobe After Effects Training Course (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Use After Effects And Live In The City Of Ibadan by leye4u: 10:42pm On Feb 19, 2019
Hello everyone,
My name is Leye and am into motion graphics .
Do you live in Ibadan and you use adobe after effects, it doesn't matter if you are a beginner, at intermediate level or you are an expert.
We have a group and we want more people to join us
The objectives of the group is mainly to share resources such as
1)templates
2)Plug ins
3)Tutorials
4) ideas
amongst ourselves, if you are interested in joining us
you can write your phone number here or add me up on whatsapp so that I can add you to the group
My digits are 0-7-0-6645-7617
I would be expecting you
Thanks.
Re: Do You Use After Effects And Live In The City Of Ibadan by leye4u: 10:44pm On Feb 19, 2019
Hello everyone, how was your day?
Do you live in Ibadan and you use adobe after effects, it doesn't matter if you are a beginner, at intermediate level or you are an expert.
1)templates
2)Plug ins
3)Tutorials
4) ideas
you can write your phone number here or add me up on whatsapp so that I can add you to the group
I would be expecting you
Thanks.
Re: Do You Use After Effects And Live In The City Of Ibadan by leye4u: 10:46pm On Feb 19, 2019
Hello everyone, Am sure you doing great
1)templates
2)Plug ins
3)Tutorials
4) ideas
I would be expecting you
Thanks.
Re: Do You Use After Effects And Live In The City Of Ibadan by yrex01(m): 11:33pm On Feb 19, 2019
leye4u:
1)templates
2)Plug ins
3)Tutorials
4) ideas
I would be expecting you
Thanks.
would love to join but I stay at kwara tho !! Do u guys have a group chat ? We can learn tru group chat too
Re: Do You Use After Effects And Live In The City Of Ibadan by denpen(m): 4:03am On Feb 20, 2019
Re: Do You Use After Effects And Live In The City Of Ibadan by leye4u: 8:57am On Feb 20, 2019
denpen:
Thank you
Re: Do You Use After Effects And Live In The City Of Ibadan by leye4u: 8:58am On Feb 20, 2019
1)templates
2)Plug ins
3)Tutorials
4) ideas
I would be expecting you
Thanks.
Re: Do You Use After Effects And Live In The City Of Ibadan by leye4u: 8:59am On Feb 20, 2019
1)templates
2)Plug ins
3)Tutorials
4) ideas
I would be expecting you
Re: Do You Use After Effects And Live In The City Of Ibadan by leye4u: 7:55pm On Feb 23, 2019
yrex01:
would love to join but I stay at kwara tho !! Do u guys have a group chat ? We can learn tru group chat too
What's your whatsapp number
Re: Do You Use After Effects And Live In The City Of Ibadan by Prodigytal: 10:03pm On Feb 23, 2019
Re: Do You Use After Effects And Live In The City Of Ibadan by Emmaacosmos(m): 8:01am On Feb 25, 2019
Please add me up, 08100950803
Re: Do You Use After Effects And Live In The City Of Ibadan by joromii: 11:13pm On Feb 25, 2019
08160887498,,Kindly add me
Re: Do You Use After Effects And Live In The City Of Ibadan by leye4u: 6:13pm On Feb 27, 2019
1)templates
2)Plug ins
3)Tutorials
4) ideas
I would be expecting you
Re: Do You Use After Effects And Live In The City Of Ibadan by nonny1212: 7:09pm On Mar 01, 2019
add me up 08164272477
Re: Do You Use After Effects And Live In The City Of Ibadan by Pierced(f): 8:02pm On Mar 01, 2019
Add.....08066436012
Re: Do You Use After Effects And Live In The City Of Ibadan by janga02(m): 8:55am On Mar 05, 2019
Add 0.7.0.3.5.9.4.699.2
Re: Do You Use After Effects And Live In The City Of Ibadan by crispinkc(m): 9:27am On Mar 05, 2019
Add 08163294428

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Canva Pro For Free / New 5 Bedroom Duplex Architectural Design / I Am A Graphic Designer You Would Love To Work With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.