Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,684 members, 7,831,122 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

I Need Help With APC UPS - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / I Need Help With APC UPS (304 Views)

Apc Ups Smart Ups 3000i For Sale (7 Pcs) Available / Apc Ups And Solar Inverter @ Affordable Prize 1.5kva 2.2kva / Apc Ups 1.5kva (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help With APC UPS by NzeBasil(m): 11:20pm On Feb 19, 2019
I have a computer school. It has 24 desktop computers.

I want to get APC UPS to hold the systems during power failure before we put on generator.

Is there an APC UPS that can carry up to 6 systems (CPU+ Monitor)?
Re: I Need Help With APC UPS by darocha1: 11:25pm On Feb 19, 2019
NzeBasil:
I have a computer school. It has 24 desktop computers.

I want to get APC UPS to hold the systems during power failure before we put on generator.

Is there an APC UPS that can carry up to 6 systems (CPU+ Monitor)?

Yes there is but it will almost equate to getting an inverter unit.

Lets have a tete a tete on wharsapp 08137539988.
You can also look up our coy on IG @whiteconsulttech, just to show you am grounded in what am saying
Re: I Need Help With APC UPS by NzeBasil(m): 11:32pm On Feb 19, 2019
darocha1:

Yes there is but it will almost equate to getting an inverter unit.

Lets have a tete a tete on wharsapp 08137539988.
You can also look up our coy on IG @whiteconsulttech, just to show you am grounded in what am saying

Let's chat here. Tell me what I need to know and the alternatives available to me.
Re: I Need Help With APC UPS by calddon(m): 11:46pm On Feb 19, 2019
NzeBasil:

Let's chat here. Tell me what I need to know and the alternatives available to me.
bro your asking for professional recommendations, the least you could do is hear him out privately. Wont hurt.

And yes he is right, IMO i think an APC that would meet your power demand may be equated in monetary value to a capable inverter setup. My thoughts though.

(1) (Reply)

Microsoft Surface Surface Pro 3 With A Backlight Keyboard / (SOLD) Used Asus F200LA Laptop For 40,000 / Cracked Iphone X Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.