Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,417 members, 7,850,478 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:22 PM

Election:malaye And Keyamo In Heated Argument - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Election:malaye And Keyamo In Heated Argument (955 Views)

Ned Nwoko And Regina Daniels Host Festus Keyamo In Abuja Mansion (Photo) / Welcome Party Held For Festus Keyamo In His Hometown, Effurun (Photos) / Festus Keyamo In Prison (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Election:malaye And Keyamo In Heated Argument by greenthangz: 1:39am On Feb 20, 2019
The senator representing Kogi West senatorial district, Dino Melaye and the spokesperson of the APC Presidential Campaign Council, Festus Keyamo (SAN), on Tuesday, had a heated argument over President Buhari’s directive on ballot box snatchers.

While Keyamo defended that the President’s directive is aimed at curbing the menace of electoral fraud, Melaye argued that the President had failed to speak with utmost decorum and respect to the rule of law.

They were both guests on Channels TV’s special election Senator Melaye said he was “utterly disappointed” in the President, adding that he was even more surprised that he had not tendered an apology to Nigerians. programme, The Verdict....watch video HERE https://www.channelstv.com/2019/02/19/icymi-melaye-keyamo-in-heated-argument-over-buharis-directive-on-election-riggers/
Re: Election:malaye And Keyamo In Heated Argument by livelymatilda22: 2:02am On Feb 20, 2019
How I wish Dino can just snatch a ballot box on Saturday and face the consequences

4 Likes

Re: Election:malaye And Keyamo In Heated Argument by onez: 2:45am On Feb 20, 2019
Do you know there is something spiritual about the candidate you support?. My friends that support Atiku are well off but my few friends that support Buhari are a pity to behold. You can't get five naira from them. Just look around and verify.

5 Likes

Re: Election:malaye And Keyamo In Heated Argument by SarkinYarki: 2:48am On Feb 20, 2019
The SAN appellation before Keyamos name means Sycophant Advocate of Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Election:malaye And Keyamo In Heated Argument by SarkinYarki: 2:51am On Feb 20, 2019
onez:
Do you know there is something spiritual about the candidate you support?. My friends that support Atiku are well off but my few friends that support Buhari are a pity to behold. You can't get five naira from them. Just look around and verify.

it's nothing spiritual my brother the reason lies in IQ!! The average Buhari supporter has low IQ and like most people with Low IQ the always make poor choices that lead them further into suffering.

5 Likes

Re: Election:malaye And Keyamo In Heated Argument by slivertongue: 2:55am On Feb 20, 2019
keyamo and dino are a joke. though dino seem to have more sense

2 Likes

Re: Election:malaye And Keyamo In Heated Argument by NobleAngell(f): 4:25am On Feb 20, 2019
I watched it, it was so funny. They were arguing like teenagers. That Dino is a clown and he takes his drama with him anywhere he goes. Festus on the other hand, did not make a lot of sense to me.

3 Likes

Re: Election:malaye And Keyamo In Heated Argument by CrtlAltDel: 6:05am On Feb 20, 2019
[s]
onez:
[/s]
Let assume you are right, your friends are well off but what about you.....let me guess, People can get N200million from you cos it is a spiritual thing and Atiku supporters are rich spiritually.
D**ba*** joker

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Election:malaye And Keyamo In Heated Argument by allthingsgood: 6:14am On Feb 20, 2019
SarkinYarki:
The SAN appellation before Keyamos name means Sycophant Advocate of Nigeria

Ok but why not tell dino to help us snatch one box pls grin
Re: Election:malaye And Keyamo In Heated Argument by cybertron88: 6:16am On Feb 20, 2019
Keyamo was roasted in d argument. Dino also said Buhari needs to visiting London again for a brain check cheesy. I won't be surprised is Dino is hurdled again this week.
Re: Election:malaye And Keyamo In Heated Argument by femi4: 6:24am On Feb 20, 2019
Snatch ballot box and risk your life. Pdp thugs dey fear ni

(1) (Reply)

Controversy Trails Appeal Court Ruling On Zamfara APC / Facebook Users Under Fire For Comparing Bayelsa To Kano / Herdsmen Get 1,200-hectare Ranch For Cattle Grazing, Slaughtering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.